Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (103781 Views)

“I Didn’t Join Them To Protest Against SARS” Davido Says During Meeting With IGP / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
All of una wey talk I'll of this innocence young Klo.may all your male offerings taste from this same fate .stupid people
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by SmartMen: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

You’re bitter, advance fee fraud is common amongst the white (MMM). Guys like you come on here, type rubbish all because one boy in your neighborhood has been oppressing you or maybe they took your gf. Most of you worship politicians who steals directly from the national treasure, yet you curse a boy trying to make a living in a hopeless nation
oga, mmm na Nigerian man scam una.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by GANAYAD: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
It shall never be well with you and your generations, your parents will cry over you, who are you to justify someone death are you holy yourself, they will kill your first born on his graduation day in your presence, no matter the cause proper investigation must be done, I repeat again you shall die by the hands of SARS in Jesus and Allah name, foolish boy hypocrite everywhere said you are holy, mtcheew
LuciferYaweh:
So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:
Kolade Johnson was a yahoo boy that scammed people out of their livelihood without batting an eyelid.
Karma just caught up with him.

The only reason this is making waves is because he is well known around Mangoro for flaunting his ill-gotten wealth & our society uplifts immorality.
One can only imagine how many innocent people's lives he ruined in the process. Some may have even committed suicide (knowing whites).

Armed robbers have more dignity than yahoo boys. At least they risk it all knowing that operation may be their last.
Yahoo boys are cowards who hide behind monitors to perpetrate evil.

I cannot waste my sympathy on these lowlifes.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
This country don tyre me
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Chigorkizz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Next Level Of Change.Is He The First?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
This country don tire me
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chigorkizz:
Next Level Of Change.Is He The First?
he is not the first and insha Allah you're next
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Gabson001(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Let this guy rest biko.. Stop disturbing his spirit..
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by LuciferYaweh: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
GANAYAD:
It shall never be well with you and your generations, your parents will cry over you, who are you to justify someone death are you holy yourself, they will kill your first born on his graduation day in your presence, no matter the cause proper investigation must be done, I repeat again you shall die by the hands of SARS in Jesus and Allah name, foolish boy hypocrite everywhere said you are holy, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Chigorkizz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
he is not the first and insha Allah you're next
who Cares?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Freshbaba95(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

You’re bitter, advance fee fraud is common amongst the white (MMM). Guys like you come on here, type rubbish all because one boy in your neighborhood has been oppressing you or maybe they took your gf. Most of you worship politicians who steals directly from the national treasure, yet you curse a boy trying to make a living in a hopeless nation

Just leave that bastard alone, even if he was a Yahoo boy, does mean he should die that way? I don't why some Nigerians are so bitter like this. Why you're poor, they pretend to be sympathizing with you, but make money Tomorrow, they will start incurring for the source of your wealth. Who had the government empowered

3 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Bonnywest: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:
Kolade Johnson was a yahoo boy that scammed people out of their livelihood without batting an eyelid.

The only reason this is making waves is because he is well known around Mangoro for flaunting his ill-gotten wealth & our society uplifts immorality.
One can only imagine how many innocent people's lives he ruined in the process. Some may have even committed suicide (knowing whites).

Armed robbers have more dignity than yahoo boys. At least they risk it all knowing that operation may be their last.

*spits angry

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
OKOATA:
When will you shut the fvck up you this bitter fool. Did he fraud you? Evil minded bastard like you should rot in hell where you belong, always looking for attention like a bag of poop. I wonder if you even have a job? always spitting about like a maniac. How many of the old politicians do you curse like that? Evil goat.

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by bigsmoke2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
tactius:
What I am going to say is not popular....but let's be honest

All of us are cursing the Police. That means that should the Police be 'destroyed' as a result of our curses...who then would take on the criminals for us?

A lot of crime gets stopped by the Police, AND SARS is one of the police agencies that fight crime.

Many of us are rightly angry with the SARS for killing the young man...but we should remember that the young man was part of a group that was interfering with Police work.

Remember Kabiru Sokoto. Kabiru Sokoto...who was Boko's bomb maker, was freed because 'youth' interfered with the Police in the discharge of their duties...because the youth thought he was innocent.

The guy the Police came to arrest....was thought to be innocent..and many young people promptly rushed in to save him. SARS opesn fire..and an innocent youg man gets killed.

Our Police needs reform. But reform is not going to come by cursing and abusing the problem. Many of us don't appreciate our policemen and women.

And it is the same thing in many fields too. Many people in Nigeria curse doctors for doing their job , NEPA officials for disconnecting people who don't pay their bills, FRSC for enforcing traffic laws, and so on.

Yet, many of us won't pay the taxes and the bills needed to make things better. We all think that money gotten from 2.2 MILLION barrels of oil per day at $60 per barrel is enough...when it isn't and we know it.

So, why not appreciate your Policeman? Why hide criminals from the Police? Why interfere when the POlice come and arrest crooks in your neighborhood?

Anyway, Nigerians need to change.

this is because Sars has a terrible reputation. Even the most evil criminal deserves to be treated with little dignity . He is innocent until proven in the court of law. But our dear Sars will judge you from the point of arrest some some are beaten to death while in transit to the station. This is what people fear that makes them sometimes stand to arms bearing Sars for they know this might be the end for their victims. Sars should not longer make arrest. They should be strictly for distress situations in immediate time of robbery. They should leave detective work for police proper cuz they keep abusing it.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Basher8583: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
tactius:

Mr Johnson was not the target..someone else was.

He was felled by a stray bullet.

So what was he doing in the vicinity
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Platony(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh LORD......

ORDER MY FOOTSTEPS!! cry cry
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by opebiboy: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
it was also karma that caught up with Steve Jobs and gave him cancer? Karma also killed Martin Luther King jr. You are a mugu! Death is the final destination of all men, good or bad death will come and in most cases in a tragic manner. Karma does not exist. It is myth

4 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Emotionss: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
The problem I have with we Nigerians is that we are only Good in reacting. After few days of reactions we continue with life as if nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
An only child! hmmmm!
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

ok lets agree with you that he is a yahoo boy. Does that justify the way he was killed without any trial?

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by olujosh301(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
For those that didn't read the post well he was a victim of circumstance
He was just there at the wrong time they didn't come there for him
And those of you shouting Yahoo boy
Who has the government empowered??
And who told you white people don't scam and they told you they care for africans?
May God just protect us all
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by ipobarethieves: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Basher8583:

So what was he doing in the vicinity
undecided.person nor fit waka go relax outside again?..God knw best
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by dwilliams: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
animal, that's someone's child, stop posting nonsense all in the name of a few likes and attention that csnt be converted to money, be reasonable, what if he was be your brother or relative, you deserve this
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Even though I hate what SARS has done, and I feel angry about what happened, I am against this practice of laying curses on people's unborn children. Let people pay for their sin and let the unborn children be biko. Why should anyone suffer for nothing he/she knows about? Its irritating at times. Ezekiel 18 says the soul that sinneth shall die.

2 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by grandstar(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Blue3k:
He should go court snd get justice. File a civil suit against SARS and get paid at least. Get a criminal conviction is kuch harder.

The problem is that the young man is a scammer. That may work to SARS advantage.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by brightisodje(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
you are a goat fool people like you that always give excuse for being poor animal like you i hate you just imagine the mess you vomit from your mouth can't you tell the politicians that have turn your miserable life to a poo you big fool frustrated man like you jealousy is next to witchcraft you will continue living in your miserable life if you don't change this you foolish mind set i just sorry for the girl that will open leg for this animal and hope to live her life with you fool she will forever regret it FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Mizwisdom(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
SARS are a necessary evil. We need them to fight crime but sometimes like in Rivers election and in this case they are nothing but nuisance to us.

RIP
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Mrexcell(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Famousbabe:
"All the SARS officers that were on duty when this happen, non of their children shall reach the age of 22 years, as the youngest living ancestor of five, this is my irrevocable order, those that have their children at 22 and above death on the way no dark power shall break it."

The death of Kolade Johnson who was shot by SARS is still trending. Celebrities like Davido, Banky W and wife Adesua Etomi have joined other Nigerians who reacted to the death of the football lover, an only son.

A young man was with the dead body of Kolade Johnson and he was placing curses on SARS officers who led to his death.

The heartbreaking video of the man, a relative, cursing SARS with the corpse of Kolade Johnson moved a lot of Nigerians who reacted to the video...

The man revealed that his aunt is on his way to inform the mother of Kolade.

Watch video as his relative places curse on SARS with his dead body.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/kolade-johnson-death-corpse-davido.html

What do you expect from a terrorist govt and from a country rated the 3rd most terrorized country on the planet?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Mrexcell(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Famousbabe:
"All the SARS officers that were on duty when this happen, non of their children shall reach the age of 22 years, as the youngest living ancestor of five, this is my irrevocable order, those that have their children at 22 and above death on the way no dark power shall break it."

The death of Kolade Johnson who was shot by SARS is still trending. Celebrities like Davido, Banky W and wife Adesua Etomi have joined other Nigerians who reacted to the death of the football lover, an only son.

A young man was with the dead body of Kolade Johnson and he was placing curses on SARS officers who led to his death.

The heartbreaking video of the man, a relative, cursing SARS with the corpse of Kolade Johnson moved a lot of Nigerians who reacted to the video...

The man revealed that his aunt is on his way to inform the mother of Kolade.

Watch video as his relative places curse on SARS with his dead body.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/kolade-johnson-death-corpse-davido.html

What do you expect from a terrorist govt and from a country rated the 3rd most terrorized country on the planet?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Jm879316: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.