Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (103759 Views)

“I Didn’t Join Them To Protest Against SARS” Davido Says During Meeting With IGP / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by tyup(m): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2019
tactius:
What I am going to say is not popular....but let's be honest

All of us are cursing the Police. That means that should the Police be 'destroyed' as a result of our curses...who then would take on the criminals for us?

A lot of crime gets stopped by the Police, AND SARS is one of the police agencies that fight crime.

Many of us are rightly angry with the SARS for killing the young man...but we should remember that the young man was part of a group that was interfering with Police work.

Remember Kabiru Sokoto. Kabiru Sokoto...who was Boko's bomb maker, was freed because 'youth' interfered with the Police in the discharge of their duties...because the youth thought he was innocent.

The guy the Police came to arrest....was thought to be innocent..and many young people promptly rushed in to save him. SARS opesn fire..and an innocent youg man gets killed.

Our Police needs reform. But reform is not going to come by cursing and abusing the problem. Many of us don't appreciate our policemen and women.

And it is the same thing in many fields too. Many people in Nigeria curse doctors for doing their job , NEPA officials for disconnecting people who don't pay their bills, FRSC for enforcing traffic laws, and so on.

Yet, many of us won't pay the taxes and the bills needed to make things better. We all think that money gotten from 2.2 MILLION barrels of oil per day at $60 per barrel is enough...when it isn't and we know it.

So, why not appreciate your Policeman? Why hide criminals from the Police? Why interfere when the POlice come and arrest crooks in your neighborhood?

Anyway, Nigerians need to change.

Baba goan find somewhere to sit or u either eat smtin cause it's obvious ur hungry

I support the curse and let it extend to every police man wielding an AK-47. Ase

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by delishpot: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:
Kolade Johnson was a yahoo boy that scammed people out of their livelihood without batting an eyelid.
Karma just caught up with him.

The only reason this is making waves is because he is well known around Mangoro for flaunting his ill-gotten wealth & our society uplifts immorality.
One can only imagine how many innocent people's lives he ruined in the process. Some may have even committed suicide (knowing whites).

Armed robbers have more dignity than yahoo boys. At least they risk it all knowing that operation may be their last.
Yahoo boys are cowards who hide behind monitors to perpetrate evil.

I cannot waste my sympathy on these lowlifes.

*spits angry

Are you sure of what you typed or its dem say dem say?
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by delishpot: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2019
videomaid:

He is an ode..
Using armed robbery as example for yahoo..
Whatsoever...you mouth needs deliverance

Is yahoo not stealing? Na the arms remain make dem carry join. Yahoo yahoo people deserve punishment and god decides what punishment is good for them.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by 9jaRealist: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2019
I understand his pain...
But this is superstitious BS!
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Ryabcool(m): 3:51am On Apr 02, 2019
tactius:
What I am going to say is not popular....but let's be honest

All of us are cursing the Police. That means that should the Police be 'destroyed' as a result of our curses...who then would take on the criminals for us?

A lot of crime gets stopped by the Police, AND SARS is one of the police agencies that fight crime.

Many of us are rightly angry with the SARS for killing the young man...but we should remember that the young man was part of a group that was interfering with Police work.

Remember Kabiru Sokoto. Kabiru Sokoto...who was Boko's bomb maker, was freed because 'youth' interfered with the Police in the discharge of their duties...because the youth thought he was innocent.

The guy the Police came to arrest....was thought to be innocent..and many young people promptly rushed in to save him. SARS opesn fire..and an innocent youg man gets killed.

Our Police needs reform. But reform is not going to come by cursing and abusing the problem. Many of us don't appreciate our policemen and women.

And it is the same thing in many fields too. Many people in Nigeria curse doctors for doing their job , NEPA officials for disconnecting people who don't pay their bills, FRSC for enforcing traffic laws, and so on.

Yet, many of us won't pay the taxes and the bills needed to make things better. We all think that money gotten from 2.2 MILLION barrels of oil per day at $60 per barrel is enough...when it isn't and we know it.

So, why not appreciate your Policeman? Why hide criminals from the Police? Why interfere when the POlice come and arrest crooks in your neighborhood?

Anyway, Nigerians need to change.

do police not need to obtain warrants before going to arrest someone except in situations where an actual crime is currently in progress? Was a crime being committed at that very instant in the viewing centre? If no, then where was the warrant of arrest? And where is it in international practices or even where is it written in police guidelines that firing shots in the air should be used to disperse a riot action? Aren't there riot gears and procedures in place for that? That action was illegal, had every element of shadiness and the people who attempted to stop the illegality from happening were justified. There is no excuse whatsoever for the police in this case and I'm frankly upset that people would try to justify this gruesome murder or try to downplay it from what it really is.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by revolt(m): 4:29am On Apr 02, 2019
If he was a Yahoo boy abeg n good riddance. All Yahoo boys deserve death....
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by exklusive4(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
So all of a sudden, all SARS children nationwide will drop & die just like that?

I say it again:
Kolade Johnson was a yahoo boy that scammed people out of their livelihood without batting an eyelid.

The only reason this is making waves is because he is well known around Mangoro for flaunting his ill-gotten wealth & our society uplifts immorality.
One can only imagine how many innocent people's lives he ruined in the process. Some may have even committed suicide (knowing whites).

Armed robbers have more dignity than yahoo boys. At least they risk it all knowing that operation may be their last.

*spits angry
u must be a fool and a sadist from the pit of hell...
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by jennychapo(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Chaii

It will never be better for SARS
What nonsense are you saying? Pidgin language don scatter you brain. God forbid.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by JOMAX: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry
(well said) and yahoo boys deserve to die without recourse to the law cos our thieving leaders are saints who deserve to live forever for destroying our collective Commonwealth abi? ... who made yahoo thrive in the first place? free the guy man abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by OKOATA(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2019
tyup:

I see ur a big fan of yahoo guys but let me tell you if you're a yahoo guy and you dont stop on time this same fate will befall you. mark today's date down.

LuciferYaweh says so and I agree
Your parents and your siblings will be the one stray bullet will befall. I don't know you and I don't owe you anything in life. You are just a bitter fool like your lucifer bastard. Na those bastard politicians we u de support go kill you last, you too mark the date down. I don't know where all of una de see say the guy na yahoo. Because the guy fine pass your whole generation so na yahoo he be? Shallow minded bigot, Better go and find work do. Mumu
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2019
OKOATA:
When will you shut the fvck up you this bitter fool. Did he fraud you? Evil minded bastard like you should rot in hell where you belong, always looking for attention like a bag of poop. I wonder if you even have a job? always spitting about like a maniac. How many of the old politicians do you curse like that? Evil goat.

Bros he said the truth. What do you mean "did he defraud you?." It means you already defending his ways. The question should be is he the kind of person being described here.

Pain is pain.It's good to know there kind feel pains too. Otherswise when you tell them their victims feel pain they laugh it off. Just like some of us are laughing them off now.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Kabir1808: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2019
#ENDSARS
Just pray justice prevails
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by OKOATA(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Adakintroy:

Bros he said the truth. What do you mean "did he defraud you?." It means you already defending his ways. The question should be is he the kind of person being described here.

Pain is pain.It's good to know there kind feel pains too. Otherswise when you tell them their victims feel pain they laugh it off. Just like some of us are laughing them off now.

My point is where you see where dem write say na yahoo, why all of una just no get sense like this? Because person use stud, handsome so na yahoo e be. How many of the politicians do you wish death upon? If he's surviving on yahoo is it your money? Abi whats with all this yahoo thing you guys are just shouting. If he was a yahoo and probably rich he wouldn't have gone to a public place to watch ball, so because of what that lucifer bastard says you all just believe what you don't know. Una mind too shallow for this naija I swear. Bitter soul you are.

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by angelboy01(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Adakintroy:

all I see is envy and jealousy, even in death you still envy. Where in the illustration did you see he's a yahoo boy. So because the guys finer than your whole generation you are hating. That's why you still DE one place. Fool
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by angelboy01(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2019
tyup:

I see ur a big fan of yahoo guys but let me tell you if you're a yahoo guy and you dont stop on time this same fate will befall you. mark today's date down.

LuciferYaweh says so and I agree
So where you see say dem write say na yahoo boy? Envy and Jealousy kill you there. Na people like you go DE shout Atiku, Buhari up and down like goat. People who put you where you are you no curse them. It's you that will die and untimely death. Bitter, envy and jealousy will destroy you.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Unrated900(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

I say it again:

*spits angry

Idiot won't you shut up your stupid mouth idiot nuisance asshole monkey..

What If it was your brother that was killed is this how you will be talking trash..beside who tagges him a yahoo boy.if you can't comment why not reserved the space than seeking attentions idiot.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Unrated900(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
angelboy01:
So where you see say dem write say na yahoo boy? Envy and Jealousy kill you there. Na people like you go DE shout Atiku, Buhari up and down like goat. People who put you where you are you no curse them. It's you that will die and untimely death. Bitter, envy and jealousy will destroy you.

Thank you my guy for cursing that idiot..

How on earth will you expect a person with mind to say that trash to a dead body.. I have bombarded him with insult. Stupid Person he is.leave him his family is next in action.

1 Like

Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2019
angelboy01:
all I see is envy and jealousy, even in death you still envy. Where in the illustration did you see he's a yahoo boy. So because the guys finer that your whole generation you are hating. That's why you still DE one place. Fool

Envy what exactly. That he is rottenin in hell right now or that he is a theive?.

I don't even hate this people I hate what they represent and all you money fools who can't see past money. If the guy is not a yahoo boy. Then I will humbly take back my insults and shame myself. But if he is and you are defending them because he is rich and fine boy. Then youl the one to take the shame. society as it stand needs cleansing and we can't continue to complain about our leaders while justifYing our wrongs.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2019
OKOATA:
My point is where you see where dem write say na yahoo, why all of una just no get sense like this? Because person use stud, handsome so na yahoo e be. How many of the politicians do you wish death upon? If he's surviving on yahoo is it your money? Abi whats with all this yahoo thing you guys are just shouting. If he was a yahoo and probably rich he wouldn't have gone to a public place to watch ball, so because of what that lucifer bastard says you all just believe what you don't know. Una mind too shallow for this naija I swear. Bitter soul you are.

My friend shut up and assume one position. If he is not a yahoo boy then so be. My apologies!.

What are you doing going ahead to make a defense for him. Like what so if he is?..politicains this do worse.

what sought of cheap justification is that. So we have detoriated or your mind have detoriate to the point where you compare two evils and see which is better.

Again if he is yahoo boy, i retract my statements and apologies. But if he is not. Then please don't force sentiment out of me. He deserves his carma.

I see them laugh at oyibo feeling pain..glad to know they feel pain too.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by OKOATA(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up and assume one position. If he is not a yahoo boy then so be. My apologies!.

What are you doing going ahead to make a defense for him. Like what so if he is?..politicains this do worse.

what sought of cheap justification is that. So we have detoriated or your mind have detoriate to the point where you compare two evils and see which is better.

Again if he is yahoo boy, i retract my statements and apologies. But if he is not. Then please don't force sentiment out of me. He deserves his carma.

I see them laugh at oyibo feeling pain..glad to know they feel pain too.
I didn't even read your statement to know that you are a fool. You are one of those people they call zombies, someone comes online and calls a dead guy a yahoo boy and the next thing you rant online like a two year old baby looking for breast to suck on. I won't argue with you again since you are a fool and an 1mbecile by birth. I am sure yahoo Don do your strong thing before. Go and fight and rant on your old foolish politicians. I already left Nigeria and am here in the UK for vacation. You should be the one to focus more on your miserable live not a dead guy who's already gone.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
OKOATA:
I didn't even read your statement to know that you are a fool. You are one of those people they call zombies, someone comes online and calls someone a yahoo boy and the next thing you rant online like a two year old baby looking for breast to suck on. I won't argue with you again since you are a fool and an 1mbecile by birth.

My friend shutt up. Unlike you fool that refuse to creat room for posibilty that you can be wrong.There are many reading that have already confirm that he is. You want to be right desperately without considering other positions. Online there is no smoke without fire. We all believe what our heart choose.

If am wrong, I take my statement back and apologize. But your arrogant self went ahead to make a defence case ...politicians this. Shame on you.

What if he is truly a yahoo boy. What is your stand.that is how we know if you know the truth or your strategy is to deminish with cheap insults.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by angelboy01(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Adakintroy:

My friend shutt up. Unlike you fool that refuse to creat room for posibilty that you can be wrong.There are many reading that have already confirm that he is. You want to be right desperately LIke a fool.

And I said, if wrong I take my statement back and apologize. But your arrogant self went ahead to make a defence case ...politicians this. Shame on you.

What if he is truly a yahoo boy. What is your stand.that is how we know if you know the truth or your strategy is to feminist with cheap insults.
Why you no carry gun enter street de kill all yahoo boys because dem collect your girlfriend. Mumu just ranting like a fool online. Better go and find work instead of your hate for a dead guy.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2019
angelboy01:
Why you no carry gun enter street de kill all yahoo boys because dem collect your girlfriend. Mumu just ranting like a fool online. Better go and find work instead of your hate for a dead guy.

Senior ekpa na you be.

You will be always be blind to the truth. Foolish generations. People are there poorer than you. But still hussling. Your kind will take from people and justify it..like they take it from our father. Like say na only your father them take things from.

At least don't be a coward..you are a greedy thieve. Own up. Don't hide behind your ancestors or compare yourself to politicians.

Thank God for Sars. If you no thieves don't be afraid of sars.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by angelboy01(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2019
Adakintroy:

Senior ekpa na you be.

You will be always be blind to the truth. Foolish generations. People are there poorer than you. But still hussling. Your kind will take from people and justify it..like they take it from our father. Like say na only your father them take things from.

At least don't be a coward..you are a greedy thieve. Own up. Don't hide behind your ancestors or compare yourself to politicians.

Thank God for Sars. If you no thieves don't be afraid of sars.
All this long epistle for what exactly. Go and preach to Hushpuppi not me mumu.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
angelboy01:

Lol ekpa. You Wan pick faulth now in my writeups. Just because you are drench of reason. Blame gamers. Shallow minds. If it's not politicians that is the cause of your stealing it's your ancestors. A.thieves is a theive. You are a "jankolico"

Stop taking from people or you will be shot dead like a dog on the street.

End sars kill una there. Una need a stubborn he goats like Una self on the opposite side to checkmate una.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Adakintroy: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
angelboy01:

Lol ekpa. You Wan pick faulth now in my writeups. Just because you are drench of reason. Blame gamers. Shallow minds. If it's not politicians that is the cause of your stealing it's your ancestors. A.thieves is a theive. You are a "jankolico"

Stop taking from people or you will be shot dead like a dog on the street.

End sars kill una there. Una need a stubborn he goats like Una self on the opposite side to checkmate una.

So that when you oppress others with evil wisdom, they will oppress you with guns and threats.
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
jennychapo:

What nonsense are you saying? Pidgin language don scatter you brain. God forbid.

E no go better for SARS Amen
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Jsarah: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2019
@Adakintroy my question is for you
do you know kolade johnson? if no why did you conclude he's a yahoo boi
for your information kolade johnson's mum lives in my estate and that where he once lived to
kolade is the only son of his parent his , kolade was watching liverpool match when this sars came to pick some of unlimited LA guys,
one more question does dread signify you are a yahoo boi
the came in only to tell the guy on dread he's a yahoo boi who does that and they were forcefully taken him that is when kolade walk up to them that where are you taken la bois to the fire fired in the air telling him to move back he was stepping back when the sars officer fired at him again and ran away
why are the running if what they did is right?
where is there warrant of arrest for the guy they were taking?
see have see different cases of sars brutality is it the one the ask a friend to withdraw all the money in his account after series of slaps or which one
@adakintroy you think sars are good and are doing there job just pray one just of your siblings had an encounter with them
a soldier said he's going to waste me because i was using my phone as mirror but then he thought i was taking a picture of him collecting money from a commercial bus driver ���������
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by AroleOduduwa2: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
SmartMen:
oga, mmm na Nigerian man scam una.
МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes, internet is your friend
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by Nobody: 10:12am On May 31, 2019
Fab work! cheesy
Re: Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React by opebiboy: 3:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.