Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Car Speed Reduces Whenever I Switch On The AC - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Speed Reduces Whenever I Switch On The AC (27267 Views)

The 331 MPH Car Speed Record Controversy / It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Car Speed Reduces Whenever I Switch On The AC by Akpabio22: 5:35pm On Mar 03
Yakeeboy:

Thanks I always have this unpleasant experience anytime I switch on my AC (Hyundai Accent 2008).At times in traffic the car stops completely,I have to switch OFF the car then ON it back.

Can anyone help with the possible solution.

Thanks bro go and buy Benz! All these Japanese cars will always give you headache. Since I have been using my Benz I have not visited the mechanic for once despite traveling with the car every time. Since I have dropped all these Japanese cars I have said no to mechanics.
which of the benz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Porsche’s First Station Wagon Supercar (Photos) / Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria / See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.