Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

This Relationship Is Complicated & Maybe Dangerous-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Relationship Is Complicated & Maybe Dangerous-pls Advise (324 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Relationship Is Complicated & Maybe Dangerous-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2020
I finished my service last year February and since I could not find a good job,I took up a job as a hotel receptionist.  Working as a receptionist was tough. I worked 7 days a week for a 25k job and they would owe salaries up to 3 months before paying.

I am the first child from a family of 5. Two of my other siblings are in tertiary institutions and really struggling to make it. We are not lazy in my family, we did many odd jobs to survive and pass through school...so even with my receptionist job, I learnt make up and gele tying.

So from the hotel guests,I got clients for make up. At some point, I felt its better to do my make up full time and leave the receptionist job. I met a lady who encouraged me to go to Lagos where people would pay me more money for my make up.

I only had a distant cousin in Lagos but I contacted her and after much begging, she allowed me to come stay with her in Lagos for only 3 months after which I must find my own place. I came to Lagos in November last year, things were not as easy as I imagined.

I worked hard and got make up jobs but Lagos has plenty make up artists and the competition is much. My cousin didn't make staying with her easy. Her husband had straying eyes so she was paranoid with me around him. By February, I had to move out to a one room face-me-I-face you situation.

My rent was 5k a month. I worked really hard and was determined to make it in this Lagos.  I even did other things to make money. I am good at decorating, I became an interior décor person, I sold bedsheets and duvets. I was hustling. And then, covid hit in March and total lock down came.

I could not get jobs or do make up anymore.. I had no savings. I could not pay my rent and I was being threatened by the landlord to pay or move  out. When I went to beg him to be considerate due to covid -19, he said I should.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/13/this-relationship-is-complicated-maybe-dangerous-pls-advise/

Re: This Relationship Is Complicated & Maybe Dangerous-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

I Am Gone / 7 Anti Aging Secrets For Your Mind And Body. / Being Single Is Not A Bad Thing, But Rushing Into Marriage Can Be A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.