Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing (871 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing by BestieQuotes: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2019
After a long research I have find a legit way to track you girlfriend or boyfriend messages without knowing.

Many people have been fooling around with fake things collecting people money.

After trying 8 different ways, finally I got a working trick. Which I will be updating, as things changes.

To make every easy, I have made a video tutorial

If you are interested in it whatsapp me 08104128059

Video and Ebook cost 1k

What I will be teach you

How To read her

1. Whatsapp chat
2. Facebook
3. Text messages
4. Phone contact

You can do these things using your cell phone.

I have made a video that will guide you do the setup.

This video content all the things you need to track her phone.

Benefit of this using method

1. You will be reading all her/his whatsapp chat using your own cell phone.
2. You will be receiving every text message that comes to her phone.
3. You will have access to her phone contact
4. You will read all her social media chat with friends and family.

I made the video not to expose privacy.

After long research, I found what that actually works.. it is tested and approved.

If you are interested whatsapp 08104128059

Note this is not like other videos that people scam around with.

Re: How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing by ojun50(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2019
People like u don't usually hv peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing by BronzeMajik(f): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2019
it could lead to high blood pressure, God forbid. my boyfriend doesn't have to go through all this stress to know what I'm up to, he knows my password I dare not change it. if you find yourself in a relationship where you're not sure what's going on, then leave.

1 Like

Re: How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing by kelish(f): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2019
I see increase in hypertension for who are going to dive into this.
Re: How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing by daddio(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Na on top yeye stuphid gal friend I go com gif myself hypertension!!?

If na de one I marry for house nko!?
Mak I dey carry surveillance camera upandown abi!?

(1) (Reply)

Why A Lot Of Black Women Are Still Single....... / Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. / Girl Proposing To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.