Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x - Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x - Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame (1165 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x - Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame by sanny1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pamela Odame Watara claims she can technically drain a man out in bed as she allows an interview to sample her big breasts. Pamela Odame Watara Instagram model turned video vixen and actress, Pamela Odame Watara has returned with another controversial statement that will solidify the brand she has erected on the same foundation. According to the heavily busted young lady, she has a very strong urge for s*x and can go several rounds. She told Zionfelix thus: ‘If you are sweet and I’m into you and I love it we can go for more than two hours”. She explained this was pretty normal for all ladies. Watch the short video below soutce. www.9jagistbase.com click the link for more stuning pics and video links
Re: I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x - Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame by Oyembete: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Congregations

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Know Everything & We Can Never Know Everything!!! / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers / South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Live 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.