Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes (16639 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Bundaweber: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
lefulefu:
the one i remember na wen i dey jss1.there was this this nurse a yoruba lady for our sickbay omo dis nurse get yansh ehn.na so wen she dey waka for corrider go her office na so d azz go dey roll under her uniform like soft bread. her ukwu jus dey sized like dis south african babe own.
Chai e pain every body even holy holy student when Anty nor come they teach like that. but we come dey hala wen dem bring Anty Josephine for it. this lady carry front well well but no back like that and she come be half caste . Anty say she no like heat at all.so the blouse button dey open, shirt under im jacket they thing so na her nipps wey just dey see. that Anty wicked for the six months wey she teach our class we nor fit write wen she day dictate. nar wwn VP catch am like that one day for class na im her own baje. for my school temptation dey.well well o! ahn even set our school been bring several calabar women as cleaners and u no say calabar women get behinds like no man business. Chai for my school w
every male students jus dey primed for failure

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by TinkTwice(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Mehhnn, this Lulus is something else. Absolutely, a barca fan.

Reminds me of my ICT instructor way back in sch. She almost chyke me, na just say I be her student.
Las las, she scored me highest in the presentation i effortlessly made.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Topmaike007(m): 2:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Chisos

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Emilokoiyawon: 3:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Who can learn in dis kind of bootylicious environment? Thank Goodness my teachers were plain and flat yanched!
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Emilokoiyawon: 3:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Bundaweber:

up till today I still hold that my teacher as epitome of sexiness. her front dey very firm and the way that back shoot out mehn. The day wey she wear blouse wey open for top small and con tight see as every body dey fail test so that Anty go dey flog. I suspect say na later she come realise why guys fail test well well. for lab the walkway b/w desk narrow well well. one day one bad guy drag him table so that she go dey squeeze to walk through am come we as the yeye boy just hit anty backa come dey say Anty sorry na note wey I dey rush copy. after that day everybody come dey copy format. it nor rreac 3 days wen Anty say make one male uncle wey short pass oshiomole com dey teach us.

O boi e don tey we u don dey useless o!. I been think say na latest development grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by pansophist(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Kelklein:
Lol.. Are u gay dude?! grin grin
babe's got curve.. give it to her.

My only problem tho is..nobody's looking at the girl's face.. the girl wowo sha..but her nyash don cover for am

I no be gay lol. But una just de give this girl free pass because she get big yansh. As in, how you go even take lift this one during session? How her mobility and endurance go be, if she wan assume the dominant role? And give her 10 years max, all those enticing curves go be a complete turn off, especially if she add weight, which she most likely will, base on her body type.

Abeg she de overrated, and she no even fine sef, just make up and good photography.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Harry00(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2019
she is shocked sexy what are we ganna do with her lipsrsealed
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by rex444(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2019
She looks diabetic
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by paix(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
think about it though. I as a South African goes to a shop to buy bread and bump on to a Namibian on my way would I now take out my gun and shoot him?does that even make sense?
I really don't know.
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
This type of yansh can make a gay guy convert
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
IronGalaxy:
more of these south african damsels here https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls
wawuuuuuu shocked
cc austyn0,CaptainMitch

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
more of these south african damsels here https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls
Preshy561 this lady kinder looks like u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Preshy561(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
lefulefu:
Lols.
Somehow, she get waist pass me abeg.Lol grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by CaptainMitch: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yeah damn pretty
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yeah damn pretty
iyam telling u grin
CaptainMitch:
Yeah damn pretty
iyam telling u
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Preshy561:

Lols.
Somehow, she get waist pass me abeg.Lol grin
ehn lemme c ur waist an confirm

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by austyn0(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
wawuuuuuu shocked
cc austyn0,CaptainMitch
Baba the formula for this ass, you sabi am?
Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by Bundaweber: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

O boi e don tey we u don dey useless o!. I been think say na latest development grin grin grin

for where? enter mr fmr school and see if u go wan commot. al of us wey comot still dey thank baba God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes by meobizy(f): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2019
This is old news.
However, I can now visit her Instagram page.
She's a slay queen who's a teacher.
I'm sure if social media existed in my junior secondary school days a lot more like her will dominate the profession.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife's Mom This Morning / 'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.