Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms (4872 Views)

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Why Are Guys Afraid Of Sleeping In A Lady's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

And when you can put your leg on the someone's body and sleep cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by deewhydoski(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=adontcare post=77205197] it is good when the man is a chronic abuser and hateful in nature so as to avoid story that touch. [/quotu
U dont know he's a chronic abuser and hateful in nature before marry him

1 Like

Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by lereinter(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2019
from your profile

always making rubbish thread

1 Like

Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Bluezy13(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

in the contrary, snoring would be one reason why i would understand a couple loving one another but sleeping in separate rooms.

I beg to emphasize that the reason is not worth it.
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Kowor(f): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bluezy13:

Many.
It gives room for discussions and problem solving.

It creates an euphoria of closeness, an atmosphere of sense of belonging and commitment.

It generates the mentality of oneness, of togetherness, of two halves making up a whole.

It allows rooms for missing someone when one's partner is not around.

It allows easy access to sexual satisfaction and romance. I wouldn't want to stress myself going to my woman's room for pleasure. I can swing and kiss her anytime in the room.

It commands respect from family members, most especially when there are empty room(s) available.

It sends strong message of marital values to people.
I always respect husband and wife sharing one room ,than separate rooms.
Because there is always this atmosphere of "they are too formal to be together that's why they are separated.

Honestly I pray your heart desires are met. Your comment is the best so far. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't like sharing rooms with people, not even when I get married will that happen.
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by dreamwords: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
I love privacy and being in a lonely room, so I prefer that even if I'm married , if I need her I go to her room
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by adontcare(f): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=deewhydoski post=77218222][/quote] most people hide their true nature during courtship. If you ask most married couples, u will understand
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by deewhydoski(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2019
adontcare:
most people hide their true nature during courtship. If you ask most married couples, u will understand
Are u married?
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Bisiebae(f): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
drharry:

Marriage is for oneness, but that does not mean each spouse has same likes, profession etc. Staying in same or separate rooms is just for convenience and choice. Nothing more. You can as well say, husband and wife should always, work in same office, wear the same clothes, bath together etc.. If I have a duplex , then my wife can stay in any room, but if na two bedroom flat and you get 5children then wifey has no choice but stay with husband in one room..

lol, let the children sleep in the living room.
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by adontcare(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
deewhydoski:

Are u married?
yes. Y?
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by deewhydoski(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
adontcare:
yes. Y?
When you said í should ask most couples.... I just want to know if u are one of them
Re: Couple Sleeping In Separate Rooms by adontcare(f): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
deewhydoski:

When you said í should ask most couples.... I just want to know if u are one of them
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How Old Were You When You Saw This Movie? / Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.