Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno (25038 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Offpoint: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2019
naturefellow:
is a male parading as female
I don't know her/his gender o... but from the way he/she types... I'm concluding she's a female

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by chibuike65: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Congratulations to the soldier. Being a military man in Nigeria is almost a curse.

But why defile the vulnerable? Mennn is slavery
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by guvna(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Paste his photo! Shame the animal.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by invincible007(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
A flight lieutenant behaving like a dull other rank
This bloody civilian is talking anyhow. You see, this things dampens morale. We have smart intelligent people as other ranks.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by SarkinYarki: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2019
invincible007:

This bloody civilian is talking anyhow. You see, this things dampens morale. We have smart intelligent people as other ranks.

where did I say there are no smart other ranks? I know a lot of them . read my statement again and don't call me a bloody civilian again because fewer families have served the Nigerian Army like my family
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by win3k: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Dismissed?
What happened to more than 7 years jail for rape?
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by trendymarseey(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
And what happened to using just the term dull to make ur point? Are there no dull officers?? If u know about the cadres in the military and why u feel the term "dull" can best be described using other rank, let us know.
SarkinYarki:

I didn't say other ranks are dull ," I said like a dull other rank".. two different things !!! I was refering to dull other rank and not all other ranks ..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by trendymarseey(f): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Why na mi u quote na? U for use style help mi quote the Sarkinyaki dude wey type wetin him no know.
Oigeje:
and what make this bastardized thinks other ranks are dull? Have you attend courses with other ranks when we do beat officers blue black? Mcheeew you are just clown

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by SarkinYarki: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2019
trendymarseey:
And what happened to using just the term dull to make ur point? Are there no dull officers?? If u know about the cadres in the military and why u feel the term "dull" can best be described using other rank, let us know.

the criteria for choosing officers is more stringent than that used to select other ranks , for officers the selection board is looking more for intellect that make make smart decision needed to me keep his troops safe and still overcome the enemy but for other ranks the criteria is based mostly of brawn and that's why you have more idiots in the other rank cadre than officer cadre
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by trendymarseey(f): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
If ur family has really served the army like u claim, den u shud know better about the military. Seeing notin wrong wit ur comment "dull other rank" clearly proves ur ignorance.But if on the other hand ur family truly 'over served' the NA den i must say, by 'dull other rank' u are referring to those in ur family who served in the NA coz it's obvious u got ur facts from them.
SarkinYarki:

where did I say there are no smart other ranks? I know a lot of them . read my statement again and don't call me a bloody civilian again because fewer families have served the Nigerian Army like my family

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by trendymarseey(f): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Exactly! Most idiots like those u've known close to u as family and the dismissed Flt lt Owerrem right? Back to ur first point...u are funny. Ur ignorance beats me wallahi. What does the term 'intellect' mean?
SarkinYarki:

the criteria for choosing officers is more stringent than that used to select other ranks , for officers the selection board is looking more for intellect that make make smart decision needed to me keep his troops safe and still overcome the enemy but for other ranks the criteria is based mostly of brawn and that's why you have more idiots in the other rank cadre than officer cadre

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by trendymarseey(f): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
I believe u v looked up the meaning of the word intellect in ur dictionary. The difference btwn non-commissioned and commissioned offrs, is the commissioning nd basically educational qualification. And after being recruited, most of the NCO's go bk to study and acquire their degrees and even professional qualifications after which depending on their age, there is something called DSSC which even civilians apply for and if selected, they become Commissioned offrs. So mr Other rank Sarkin yaki, be careful with ur choice of words. U don't just spew wateva u like coz u wanna comment or act like u r the Military itsef. Ask questions most especially about the NAF where they have profesionals in all cadres commisioned or non-commissioned.
SarkinYarki:

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by SarkinYarki: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
trendymarseey:
I believe u v looked up the meaning of the word intellect in ur dictionary. The difference btwn non-commissioned and commissioned offrs, is the commissioning nd basically educational qualification. And after being recruited, most of the NCO's go bk to study and acquire their degrees and even professional qualifications after which depending on their age, there is something called DSSC which even civilians apply for and if selected, they become Commissioned offrs. So mr Other rank Sarkin yaki, be careful with ur choice of words. U don't just spew wateva u like coz u wanna comment or act like u r the Military itsef. Ask questions most especially about the NAF where they have profesionals in all cadres commisioned or non-commissioned.

Don't get me wrong I know there are many many smart NCOs, I know one that worked with my dad at 3rd Armor who went on to get a PHD for University of Ibadan and is to today an academic, today I know of couple of really cool and smart NCOs in the Air force Special Air Service (SAS) ..My point remains some unbecoming actions are more likely to be found in other ranks than in commisioned officers ..I once met a Staff Sergeant that called the GPMG General People's Machine Gun and instead of General Purpose Machine Gun and by general he was refering to the military rank oo, you can never see any officer say such ooo
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by trendymarseey(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
There u go again...saying 'NEVER' bros them dey both o... u've never met those who are in the job yet are ignorant about certain things coz from selection to commisioning, they used connection. That where u should be conscious of d fact dat d problem of connections nd man to man affects all.
SarkinYarki:

Don't get me wrong I know there are many many smart NCOs, I know one that worked with my dad at 3rd Armor who went on to get a PHD for University of Ibadan and is to today an academic, today I know of couple of really cool and smart NCOs in the Air force Special Air Service (SAS) ..My point remains some unbecoming actions are more likely to be found in other ranks than in commisioned officers ..I once met a Staff Sergeant that called the GPMG General People's Machine Gun and instead of General Purpose Machine Gun and by general he was refering to the military rank oo, you can never see any officer say such ooo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Amatarasha(f): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

Banned nko, banner ni

Who told u I av been banned?

Bad belle
Will shut up pls ...u ar so full of hate
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Amatarasha(f): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

Only foolish Igbo ladies will follow such pig
He is a tribalist
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by invincible007(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Your statement is discriminatory. You should be charged.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Jamescon105: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found! / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja / Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.