Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80555 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Factfinder1(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Developers

20 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Scandinavian02: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Shey this executed woman in Saudi Arabia does not have name?

But the Dubai thieves all have names?

Nigeria my country!

Gof punish you all out there giving Nigerians a bad name.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Tochukwu and co

8 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by yemmight(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
They will continue to clamour for IPOB but going to another country to go and damage the name called Nigeria. God will judge all of you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by BruncleZuma: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by AerialMapper: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbo Kwenu

11 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by shollyshine(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2019
I know it will be our brothers from the east

10 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by blackboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
These guyz get mind. Mega robbery overseas. Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by olas24u(f): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
You will need special visas soon ,they did the same in Singapore before they introduced visas.
And the prediction came to pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bkool7(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Lobatan!

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by xarm(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2019
grin angry
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Belawy(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbo will always be igbo.It is in their blood

18 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by TheAngry1: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2019
ok
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Hotzone(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Umu igbo, umu ubiligbo, chai, o ka umuakaa si naa mmuo.
Life na jeje!

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Dreambeat: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
What's the essence of releasing their names.Abike Dabiri has created a bad precedence.She should also release the name of the Nigerian caught in Saudi for drug peddling
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by DWJOBScom(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
you came here to start a tribal war but foolish you , the Arabs called them Nigerians. Tribal bigotryand Igorance is the worst form of racism. just watch how others like him wont have sense and let the thread die a natural death.

Well said!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nicklaus619(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2019
I am a proud Igbo, but I can categorically say without fear or favour, kill the bastards, these are the set of nymphs and mofos that spoils the good name of Igbo people... angry ...
Idiots

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by puretayo(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm here to check on oilpussy. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
you came here to start a tribal war but foolish you , the Arabs called them Nigerians. Tribal bigotryand Igorance is the worst form of racism. just watch how others like him wont have sense and let the thread die a natural death.

Don't mind these fools.

I keep saying it....

Black monkeys must have a deep seated mental problem
that must be the reason why it's hard for them to put things into perspective

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by hokafor(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Some of my brothers just amazes me atimes you travelled all the way to Dubai just to go and Rob.and you think you will not be caught with all their technologies.well they should face the music

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by fykes(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2019
those are five biafrans

10 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by farem: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/prnigeria.com/2019/04/02/nigeria-arrest-saudi-dubai/

This is the person I know and recognized as foreign affairs minister in Nigeria.
The man heading that ministry is the dumbest personality heading such strategic ministry in the world ever!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by banty: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2019
"A qstatement by the Special Assistant Media to the SSA, Abdur-Rahman Balogun
Said the action of the five Nigerians is condemnable."

Special adviser self get special assistant.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bmos(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2019
OneCorner:
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did

ATTEMPTED PAYBACK. 5 OF YOUR HEADS ARE GOING IN FOR THAT. BE BUSY THERE PRAISING YOURSELF FOR WRONGDOING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Neoteny(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2019
This is one of those threads where you look at the names (not that anyone was expecting anything different), you tsk tsk, mutter "nuff said" and move on

Someone should also tell the UAE that these most certainly are NOT Nigerians...

... they're citizens of the neighboring West African country Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ubongga(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2019
I stil don't undastnd y sum1 wit sense wil go 2 anoda country 2 rob without a plan or atleast a face mask...
Afta they wil b shouting upandan Dt Nigeria is a zoo... who Kum b d animal now...

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by farem: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2019
hokafor:
Ssome of my brothers just amazed me a times you travelled all the way to Dubai to go and Rob.and you think you will not be caught with all their technologies.well they should face the music

You're wrong mine!
They only went there to develop the place and when they come back we will use them as proof of our ingenuity especially against the al-majiris

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.