Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy (4758 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Nicely written.

You either keep a diary or have a retentive memory.

Expensive sex you had... you fvcked within 24hrs of her packing in.

Thanks.

It was expensive. I regret it paapaa. I allowed her to be my tenant because she said she was a college student; so I thought she would be busy. Unfortunately, she was also looking for a husband.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2019
B1ak3:

Two Rounds before drafting tenancy agreement cheesy This is what you get when you can't differentiate business and pleasure.

I get your point. But I did not rape her and I didn't force her. I thought she was a good girl, being a fellow African. I didn't know that Liberian women were evil.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
are you in Liberia or what? undecided

USA
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
See how baba crammed all the dates,hours,minutes,seconds every detail of the incident occurred. You write well,sir. grin

Your only problem is bringing this issue to Nairaland. You should have known that people here are mostly mentally unstabled fellows who have no meaningful advice to proffer.

You are right. I was really traumatized by the whole thing. There is more to the story. Hopefully I can share it soon. I just wanted to warn my fellow Naija guys in the US about Liberian women. It was a bizarre story that blindsided me.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

Not true some states WILL allow the mother to start the process but the father HAS to acknowledge paternity. If he does support will have to commence ( or not) paternity has been established so after the baby has been born.

Thank God I don't have to worry about it. She has confessed to her friends that she is no longer pregnant.

I think she miscarried. Also, I think the pregnancy wasn't mine to start with.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2019
chloride6:
OP simplify things for yourself....

There are 3 issues here

1. Pregnancy

2. Rent

3. Rape case/Sexual Assualt...

1. Pregnancy...

There are two options here...

a. Wait for the 9 months period...

If she births it and you test and its yours then voila, congratulations...... grin grin grin grin

b. Pay her to remove it...

Not this mumu payments you have been doing...

Pay her very handsomely. Infact promise to pay her a used car if possible and drive her to PP. But make sure its removed...

2. Rent

This is the least of your problems mate...
This one is gone for the agreed period ...

Once the rent expires, do not renew..

Let her go...

Count your losses and move on...

3. If you solve the problem of pregnancy, the case of assault will go away..

Because right now, she has the upper hand ...

Its better you pay your way and move on

You seem experienced. Why would assault go a away if no pregnancy?

The truth is I never assaulted her. She came into my room, rode me, and she even woke up before me. If I assaulted her, why did she not run away? Why wait two weeks?

I started the eviction process, but thankfully she is out now. I don't understand why having sex would stop her from paying rent. Again, I did not force her and she is an adult, 23 years.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by chloride6: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:

You seem experienced. Why would assault go a away if no pregnancy?

The truth is I never assaulted her. She came into my room, rode me, and she even woke up before me. If I assaulted her, why did she not run away? Why wait two weeks?

I started the eviction process, but thankfully she is out now. I don't understand why having sex would stop her from paying rent. Again, I did not force her and she is an adult, 23 years.

I know you didnt assault her but that is irrelevant..

You look like a person who slept with someone because the person couldn't afford rent ....

That puts you in a precarious situation...
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2019
chloride6:

I know you didnt assault her but that is irrelevant..

You look like a person who slept with someone because the person couldn't afford rent ....

That puts you in a precarious situation...

She paid for the first two weeks. She signed a tenancy agreement
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by chloride6: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:

She paid for the first two weeks. She signed a tenancy agreement

Aah..

Since she paid for the first two weeks it simplifies things...

Still the cops like her story remember...
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by B1ak3: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:

I get your point. But I did not rape her and I didn't force her. I thought she was a good girl, being a fellow African. I didn't know that Liberian women were evil.

I Do understand what you mean and I totally get the precarious situation you are in. Sometimes we trust too much and people take advantage of it. The fact is it is a very dicey one especially since you are living in a place where there are laws against sex for rent (because that's the only law she can use in pinning you down as it stands right now). And given that she called the police first and you let her stay on without the paying the rent that's exactly what it looks like (sex for rent). So if you force her out she might bring charges on those grounds. But if I were you I would take my chances. Go to the police, give them your own side of the story, tell them you don't want her living in your place and if she claims she is pregnant, you will be more than happy to take care of the pregnancy once it is proven that it is yours. Mind you, she might actually be pregnant for you (and that makes it even ten times worse).

PS. Just try and seek legal advice from a lawyer before you do anything because believe me, I have seen someone lose their home for something not even as complicated as this.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2019
B1ak3:

I Do understand what you mean and I totally get the precarious situation you are in. Sometimes we trust too much and people take advantage of it. The fact is it is a very dicey one especially since you are living in a place where there are laws against sex for rent (because that's the only law she can use in pinning you down as it stands right now). And given that she called the police first and you let her stay on without the paying the rent that's exactly what it looks like (sex for rent). So if you force her out she might bring charges on those grounds. But if I were you I would take my chances. Go to the police, give them your own side of the story, tell them you don't want her living in your place and if she claims she is pregnant, you will be more than happy to take care of the pregnancy once it is proven that it is yours. Mind you, she might actually be pregnant for you (and that makes it even ten times worse).

PS. Just try and seek legal advice from a lawyer before you do anything because believe me, I have seen someone lose their home for something not even as complicated as this.

Thanks for your comment. I couldn't kick her out because the police said she has her stuff in my house. When she first called 911, I told the cops to please get her out of my house, the cops replied: you can't kick her out, she leaves when she wants to leave."

The second set of cops (on Christmas Day) said if I change the locks, it would be illegal eviction and they would have to arrest me. They said I need to go through the courts and have the Sheriff get her out, but I was told it would take at least 60 days.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by B1ak3: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:

Thanks for your comment. I couldn't kick her out because the police said she has her stuff in my house. When she first called 911, I told the cops to please get her out of my house, the cops replied: you can't kick her out, she leaves when she wants to leave."

The second set of cops (on Christmas Day) said if I change the locks, it would be illegal eviction and they would have to arrest me. They said I need to go through the courts and have the Sheriff get her out, but I was told it would take at least 60 days.

Yeah changing the locks would be a very slippery slope you wouldn't want to get into. As it stands, you might need to get a lawyer and follow the legal eviction process. However, you have to be careful because, if the procedure is not properly handled she might be at your place for more than six months. Remember, the law tends to "over" protect the tenant. And given the circumstances that she came to start living with you, she can even twist the case further and put you in a very bad spot. So first of all, go see a lawyer to properly understand what your chances are (a proper lawyer, not one that is eager to take up a case just for fees and other claims they stand to make from you).
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
iragbmite:

USA
Why you no go for white girl.?
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by iragbmite: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dickhead02:
Why you no go for white girl.?

Thank God I did not.

More to the story.
Re: Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy by Originalsly: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
ITbomb:

When you say police tell you make you come outside, you no gree, say you no dress well. I come dey reason say you no dey Naija

grin grin....true...but damn funny!

@ topic.... OP..... see what happens when the lower head controls the upper head? ... fresh meat had you salivating! ... that babe is a player that knows how to trap guys like you...and how to navigate the system. See you in court... she not playing. If the baby is yours..... you are done...or is it you are finished?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.