Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. (445 Views)

My Experience: My Best Friend Is A Yoruba Man, Stop Tribalism. / Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 / Stop Tribalism And Hate For One Another, Let's Love One Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by otiwisdom: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
The tribalism in nairaland and in Nigeria is getting too much. How will Nigeria ever grow,in my state where I am from,they are usually below other state in education, trading e.t.c still yet will don't complain.

But any some thing should happen in other state you star hearing things like afonjas,ipob e.t.c.What are these, they are all chidlish acts.

Stop tribalism!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop tribalism!!!!!!!!!!

Stop tribalism!!!!
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by AAA593: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
My brother I Don tire. This thing too much. How wish our constitution can stop it. The division is just too much

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by theenchanter: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dude, the tribalism start n end on nairaland.

Don't give urself headache over it. grin
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by helinues: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
It only occurs online.
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by PFRB: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
The mods are to blame. You cannot try tribalism in cybereagles
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by Wilstino: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
theenchanter:

Dude it's a lie!! They say 'out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh'

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by otiwisdom: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2019
helinues:
It only occurs online.

My brother Nigeria is dying because of tribalism and you are telling me it happens only online.
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by AAA593: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2019
theenchanter:

That cancerworm that has eaten deep into the society.
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by goodnessme1(f): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2019
yolobas were the people that introduced tribalism in nigeria,

years back they were using the media to destroy the image of other tribe,marketing themselves as the honesty people and loving people in the world,
they even lied how they gave back igbos their properties they stole after the war,but we from south south seized igbos properties.

Now tell me if someone can stole your money in 1970 but till date the person has not return it,is it your properties he stole that he will return after three years.
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by nabiz(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Tribalism is the product of injustice
Re: Stop Tribalism!!!!,stop Tribalism!!!. by mbos: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
AAA593:
My brother I Don tire. This thing too much. How wish our constitution can stop it. The division is just too much

This is why it cannot stop and Biafra most be free.

How can Biafrans be in same hole with people who a still barbaric like this in this 21 century

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Allegation: Why They Are After DCP Rabi / BREAKING: Again 20 Killed In Fresh Attack In Angwan Aku Village Of Kaduna / Onnoghen: Please Let Us Not Strip This Man Of His Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.