Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage (33281 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by WisdomFlakes: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

the guy really went through hell and back.

As in. He try o. She nearly kill am.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by vioment: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
E be like say na alex snap this pic.

Tonto go rant tire this whole week due to this mata.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by AreaFada2: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Chai!

They should place Toto Decay on suicide watch o. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2019
koyyess:
The right pathway?

You mean to someone that will feed and clothe you the way tonto was and pretending on social media about it?

Does God even support that nonsense

This is the only option you have.

Why do I have a feeling this is Tonto Decay?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Figozer2: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2019
[.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by snapshot: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto Dike now

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2019
All of you ppl that were trying to compare unmarried women to Tonto and telling them to get like her. Have you see?

It's not about getting married, it's about staying married.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2019
There are some people who don't know how to be expressive with the truth because of how poorly they control their emotions.

Its possible that Tonto dike is telling the truth, but the bitterness from the broken marriage is not making her express the truth properly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Pavore9: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2019
The guy needs to go sort some things out within himself before dabbling into a third marriage.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by koyyess: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
maryjames9:

Why do I have a feeling this is Tonto Decay?

Consider the option too when you are done with your feelings tainted by tramadol and cheap weed.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Lentilize: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
arabbunkum:
Has he stopped his yahoo yahoo business?
Is ICT yahoo yahoo? Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Lentilize: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2019
martineverest:
the potential wife should be careful
The guy looks responsible: just that Tonto lacks manners!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Jman06(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

the guy really went through hell and back.
Were you living with them How come you now put all the blames on Tonto

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2019
DEAR BOYS,
BE THE TYPE OF GUY YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE WITH.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
WIVES, SUMMIT TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS, AS TO THE LORD. FOR THE HUSBAND IS THE HEAD OF THE WIFE EVEN AS CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
HUSBANDS, LOVE YOUR WIVES, AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH AND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR HER.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by snipernigga(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Toto Dike reminds me of Amaka my ex, if she call me she will insult me; if I call he she will insult me. No be small thing o!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
WHOEVER DIVORCES HIS WIFE EXCEPT FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY, AND MARRIES ANOTHER, COMMITS ADULTERY.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by pacespot(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
but I think tonto dike has made this man a celebrity, who knows Churchill before tonto dike saga

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2019
LET MARRIAGE BE HELD IN HONOR AMONG ALL, AND LET MARRIAGE BED BE UNDEFILED, FOR GOD WILL JUDGE THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL AND ADULTEROUS.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by SjMbula(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2019
AlexReports:
The famous ICT guru and Real estate merchant, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has revealed plans of getting married again after his crashed marriage with controversial nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Churchill made this revelation via an exclusive online reaction when he was asked if he would get married again. In his response he said, "if God directs my steps to the right marital pathway, I would ofcourse".

Olakunle Churchill was married to Actress Tonto Dikeh, who gave him a son, King Andre Churchill and few months into the marriage, it crashed and they got a divorce. Since then Olakunle Churchill has continued to make efforts to live up to his responsibility as a father, irrespective of the lingering marital crisis and unconfirmed accusations initiated by his ex-wife to drag his image.

In a post from a fan, it was cited that Dr. Olakunle has told his ex-wife several times to move on with her life and forget about him, instead of generating issues to keep them in the public spotlight. However, with his intentions of getting married again, we wonder the kind of drama that would come up this time.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/move-on-olakunle-churchill-reveals.html?m=1
how hanty Tonto Dike nogo worry, the guy handsome die
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2019
BUT WHOSO COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH A WOMAN LACKETH UNDERSTANDING: HE THAT DOETH IT DESROYETH HIS OWN SOUL. A WOUND AND DISHONOUR; AND HIS REPROACH SHALL NOT BE WIPED AWAY.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2019
CHARACTER IS LIKE A TREE AND REPUTATION LIKE A SHADOW. THE SHADOW IS WHAT WE THINK OF IT; THE TREE IS THE REAL THING."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2019
YOU CAN FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2019
SEXUAL IMMORALITY IS TOO POISONOUS.
(POISONOUS HONEY)

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2019
SEXUAL IMMORALITY IS THE DEVIL'S MOST POWERFUL TOOL AGAINST HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2019
STOP ENGAGING IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS,
IT'S TOO DANGEROUS TO YOUR FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by FreemanUYB(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:
Nairalanders who can eat eba three times a day, how does it taste?
I don't understand the special thing about the plain tasting meal.
I know fufu has a taste of its own and also pounded yam.
Eba to me is uninteresting, nothing special to say the least.
Oya, Marvis and her friends, explain and enlighten me.

the rate at which you are taking weed is alarming ooo

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dinho20(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
DON'T PARTICIPATE IN WIDE PARTIES AND GETTING DRUNK, OR IN ADULTERY AND IMMORAL LIVING, OR IN FIGHTING AND JEALOUSY. BUT LET THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TAKE CONTROL OF YOU, AND DON'T THINK OF WAYS TO INDULGE YOUR EVIL DESIRES.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Jman06(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Lentilize:
The guy looks responsible: just that Tonto lacks manners!
"Looking responsible" is different from being responsible!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Lanruze: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto Dikeh's greatest problem is that she allows low-life, fake and distraught friend mis-advice her on social media...

The hype of [b]My Queen, strong woman, my girl,King tonto....All fake. People who are silently happy you have become a source of entertainment for them will cheer you into misfortune.

In all sincerity Churchill is a Man...He walked into his sanity.

He would have been suffering a silent traumatic experience if he hung on this woman. The truth be told; some women are not wife material. Same with Tonto.

Let Churchill thank his mother, his advisers and his instincts. He would have been poisoned last..last.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2019
FreemanUYB:

the rate at which you are taking weed is alarming ooo
...and yet we wonder why Nigerians are unemployable when they can't comprehend simple questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.