Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage (33282 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Lentilize: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Jman06:
"Looking responsible" is different from being responsible!

Have you heard of "physiognomy"? Using the face to predict the character!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by sean079: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2019
famous ICT guru and Real estate merchant
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by FreemanUYB(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:

...and yet we wonder why Nigerians are unemployable when they can't comprehend simple questions.

exactly why we always have issues of misplaced priority !!!

its never your fault its your bloodline !!!

asking question on a tread that has nothing to do with the said question !!!

bros you seriously need a brain check!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by meobizy(f): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2019
FreemanUYB:

exactly why we always have issues of misplaced priority !!!

its never your fault its your bloodline !!!

asking question on a tread that has nothing to do with the said question !!!

bros you seriously need a brain check!!!!

You've gotten the attention you craved.
Ok, bye.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Wande22(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2019
IT'S EITHER S....... OR THE SNAKE MASTER DEY OIL TOT& DECAY SERVICE STATION THAT'S WHY HER TOPICS ARE PUSHED TO THE FRONT PAGE

CHURCHILL SHOULD MOVE ON JARE
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Stormborn86: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2019
He has had two failed marriages. Something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Going forward is the way out
Love that
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by FreemanUYB(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:
You've gotten the attention you craved. Ok, bye.
thank you sir!!!
see you at rehab�������
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by MissRaine69(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Take time and choose wisely ....woman of substance are hard to find.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Jman06(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Lentilize:
Have you heard of "physiognomy"? Using the face to predict the character!
That's a very erroneous way of establishing character.

Experience has taught me never to judge people by their looks because looks can be very deceptive.

For instance, I have two friends with contrasting physical appearances.

The first is very macho and looks aggressively dangerous while the second is slim with and an innocent handsome face. Between these two friends, I feel very comfortable with and trust the macho guy more than I trust the innocent-looking one. The macho guy is very honest and straight forward and whenever I see him angry, I need nobody to tell me that he must have been pushed beyond limits. But the innocent looking guy is what I call slow poison! The kind that would laugh with you in public while killing you in the private.

So you see, it is dangerous to judge people by their looks!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2019
koyyess:

Consider the option too when you are done with your feelings tainted by tramadol and cheap weed.

Off course you are. You belong to the same breed. Very obvious from your uncultured and filthy reply. Please continue dancing in that gutter you have been. We are enjoying every moment of your show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2019
dangotesmummy:
The little boy sure looks like his dad but tonto go wail well well if Churchill marries because the way she keeps blabbing over this church hill matter endlessly, she go lament taya o cheesy

Sha mabaye omolomo je sha.don't turn your son into another bobrisky because the kinds of questionable clowns you're exposing your son to is dangerous for his mental health tonto

I know you're on nairaland that's why I wrote this

How can Churchill marry a crazy,unpredictable amugbo like tonto and expect the marriage to last? Why do Nigerians even think marriage changes anyone? grin
Gbam, Lol at weed smoker grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by bionixs: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:
Na this one go make Tonto Dikeh commit suicide out frustration and envy.

She fit even wake up one day begin ginger her son why he go resemble Churchill.
family memebers should monitor her closely from now. i dont want to hear stories that touches. she should strictly avoid places like 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
maryjames9:

Why do I have a feeling this is Tonto Decay?
Same here dear
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by D1zion: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
They don put petrol for somebody mouth ooo.the frustrated bitch will flare up.like someone that they poured diesel on.lol waiting for her response any moment.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by gwama: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
hope the next wife will not be a trophy woman again. Men who have financial means, like to take celebrities for women, believing they can transform them into housewives, which is impossible. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by omoiyalayi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
That means Tonto Dikeh nightmare just started

Because by the time his new wife start posting picture of their love affairs

The kind headache that Tonto will be experiencing ehn

I hope she get married too and settle down
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Dorlovito: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
donbachi:
Na dis one tonto go take hang her sef
say men don finish for naija lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by donbachi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dorlovito:
say men don finish for naija lipsrsealed
she's been acting like that
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
He's not a lucky man, he would have settled down since.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by Saintp(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

the guy really went through hell and back.

Na lie. The guy achieved his aim. Use her to become famous and exist the marriage. He never planned to be married to Tonto for long. Sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by EdwardRandy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
IamD18:
Na this one go make Tonto Dikeh commit suicide out frustration and envy.

She fit even wake up one day begin ginger her son why he go resemble Churchill.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by majamajic(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Saintp:

Na lie. The guy achieved his aim. Use her to become famous and exist the marriage. He never planned to be married to Tonto for long. Sharp guy

on the other hand Tonto use him to get what she want. but this guy suffered, .
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by donbenie(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Harrymig1:
If God? Does God support that?
Well,

Maybe HIS God supports it..

Talk for YOURSELF and YOUR God.. shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
arabbunkum:
Has he stopped his yahoo yahoo business?
Ask EFCC..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by donbenie(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
koyyess:
The right pathway?

You mean to someone that will feed and clothe you the way tonto was and pretending on social media about it?

Does God even support that nonsense

This is the only option you have.
Feed ko,cloth ni..

The same Tonto that appropriated his car illegally and sold it off to go do Plastic surgery?

He done move on,

Make you go tell that HELL CAT make she move on.. angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by koyyess: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
maryjames9:

Off course you are. You belong to the same breed. Very obvious from your uncultured and filthy reply. Please continue dancing in that gutter you have been. We are enjoying every moment of your show of shame.

Sorry, my likes can never breed with subhumans like your pitiable kind. So I will never find myself regretting any single thing like committing bestiality with baboons like you.

Animals singing about culture like you are cultured in the first place with your decayed brain.

Show of shame you say? Foreigners don't have to visit Nairaland to know how shamelessly regressive you dundi united breeds are. Bow your heads in shame that in 2019, you are still at the bottom of the food chain. A disgrace to the human race. grin

Fish brain negroes grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Am really so scared.With how hard relationship can be,what if your partner turns out worst tomorrow?
1Sharon:
All of you ppl that were trying to compare unmarried women to Tonto and telling them to get like her. Have you see?

It's not about getting married, it's about staying married.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by ufojude: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
All I noticed and see on these thread are paid Churchill's cyber touts everywhere... Let Tonto be and leave judgement to God!
One thing no matter how good a loving wife is, she will never tolerate an adulterous and cheating husband
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage by koolguy88(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jman06:
That's a very erroneous way of establishing character.

Experience has taught me never to judge people by their looks because looks can be very deceptive.

For instance, I have two friends with contrasting physical appearances.

The first is very macho and looks aggressively dangerous while the second is slim with and an innocent handsome face. Between these two friends, I feel very comfortable with and trust the macho guy more than I trust the innocent-looking one. The macho guy is very honest and straight forward and whenever I see him angry, I need nobody to tell me that he must have been pushed beyond limits. But the innocent looking guy is what I call slow poison! The kind that would laugh with you in public while killing you in the private.

So you see, it is dangerous to judge people by their looks!
story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.