Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect (60615 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
RoyalUc:

#Isumpe.

What a coincidence I am in your team - team Patriotic Nigerians!

Wao, nice one bro.
#TeamPatrioticNigerians
..ani Ndokwa bama mma
...ani Anioma bama mma
...ani Nigeria bama mma

Warm regards bro.

1 Like

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by Babacele: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

If Onnoghen is not guilty, why would he retire and accept the soft landing deal?
you are asking insane people sane questions. You are asking for troublem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by RoyalUc(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

Wao, nice one bro.
#TeamPatrioticNigerians
..ani Ndokwa bama mma
...ani Anioma bama mma
...ani Nigeria bama mma

Warm regards bro.

Same to you, bro.

Proud of you!

1 Like

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by pfadom: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
The most stupid CJN Nigeria ever had.

He lived on calculated ignorance and yet not tactical enough! He lost all sympathy!

2 Likes

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
i am still trying to understand the zombie-logic... is this man guilty or not - whether he resigns or retires or is sacked should not be the issue.. EFCC should proceed with his prosecution and sentence if found guilty.. so PMB gave him a golden handshake after acknowledging his misconduct which makes Onogen of whatever the kfuc his name was, complicit in he crime he was suspended for.. well done PMB.. well done APC, well done SW
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by imam07: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
chiedu7:

Yes by not leaving 1960
No because u are too tribal. This led ibos to the first coup in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by BabaAduras: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
aolawale025:
The forces against him were too much. He ran a good race

He is a shame to the judiciary and the office of the CJN.

A totally corrupt Judge.

1 Like

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by frankmoney(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol where is pachukwudi that kept saying he would be reinstated

2 Likes

Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Anyone who has watched the series 'scandal' will know that he took the best available option.
Even if you've got no dirt, they must sha find somtin to use & hang you
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by hush15: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2019
GavelSlam:
What took him so long?

African man like to disgrace himself.

he didnt diageave himself. retiring early could only mean he admitted to the charges wheb we all know he was only coerced in to it.
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by Pentasoft1978: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2019
What's the noise all about, Buhari is not in anyway better than onneghen. Onnoghen will enjoy all his entitlement to the last kobo.
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by luluosas(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Why wasted all the precious times? Not impressed
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2019
This Xpol guy is very talented download his new song here http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Xpol-92755
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by bigfish3k: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
AnanseK:

Read and listen my friend. You’re just another apologist for those you consider your own criminals.

So why is he retiring before his retirement date? you tell me.
because u people are persecuting him unjustly

at times u may be right but just choose to give a chance to overwhelming evil forces to have their way for they shall meet their waterloo later. thats what happened

hope u heard that the kogi gov wants to follow this footstep to remove his chief judge because the man did not do according to his wish. the NJC is in dilema to give its nod.
i want them to give their nod. this injustice must go round

hope u have read about how the proceedings went, how the prosecutors witnesses testified. so what else do u have against him when they couldnt proove anything in court apart from the usual media trial that u are relying on
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by bigfish3k: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

If Onnoghen is not guilty, why would he retire and accept the soft landing deal?

just name the crime
u people wanted to kill him, he has resigned , u are still holding it against him

were u able to proove ur 55 houses and the billions u accused him of in court? common dont be a wicked fellow, stop shifting the questions to me .
just name the crimes he committed
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by AroleOduduwa2: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
bigfish3k:

just name the crime
u people wanted to kill him, he has resigned , u are still holding it against him

were u able to proove ur 55 houses and the billions u accused him of in court? common dont be a wicked fellow, stop shifting the questions to me .
just name the crimes he committed

For your information, I was among those who wanted him to fight and was hoping he would win, I thought the case was a mere witch-hunting until recently.
Re: Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect by bigfish3k: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

For your information, I was among those who wanted him to fight and was hoping he would win, I thought the case was a mere witch-hunting until recently.

resignation does not mean guilt. the forces of evil might be bigger, at times u let go. he might be given the alex badehs treatment

take late Muamuar Gadaffi of libyas case for eg . what was his crime, he meant well for his people, they realized after his death. if he had resigned he would still be alife today. at times u let go . God allows evil to happen sometimes so that we can learn and remember that we are mortals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.