Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nairaland I Need Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland I Need Help!!!! (482 Views)

Red Pillers Of Nairaland. I Bought Food for You / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by samwhi(m): 1:38am On Apr 06, 2019
I went to access bank to open an acct with the sum of 45,000 one friday, that day the staff told me that i won't receive alerts till the following week,i asked him why and he said due to some issues and he managed to convince me and after giving him my details and the money i went home waiting for the alerts. I waited from mon to fri nothing like alerts on my phone not even acct number so i went there after a week plus due to my work(i hardly get chance),when he saw me he got up and went to where they arranged file and brought out my file,he took it inside the office and i received my acct number immediately,i asked if my money was in there and he said yes,immediately i know he was lying because of his reaction(btw he didn't open the acct in first place not until i went there) , i was trying to check the acct balance through their customer care due to fact that i don't have atm yet, when he saw me there he called me somwhr and started begging me that he has not credited it. I was shocked and asked him why, he started saying what i don't even understand and begging me to come the next day that everything we be settled.i went there the next day and he and his colleagues started begging me that i should give him some time ontop my own money o. To cut the story short, since Wednesday i went there last i still haven't received any alerts and have been calling his number since then, he picked my call today telling me that it is the bank that we credit me, i asked him when and he said he did not know. Right now i can't sleep thinking of what to do to get my money back because that's my life savings.i need advises people on what to do
(btw the bank doesn't know anything about the issue, it is the guy that is trying to rob me of my hard earned cash)
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by nifemi25(m): 2:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Who does that? Is it a micro finance bank? If not. I will advice you go to the bank. Make sure the guy doesn't see you. Go straight to the customer care and request to see the manager. Once you can see the manager, try download all that transpire between you and the so called guy. I'm sure your matter will be solved instantly..
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by samwhi(m): 2:50am On Apr 06, 2019
nifemi25:
Who does that? Is it a micro finance bank? If not. I will advice you go to the bank. Make sure the guy doesn't see you. Go straight to the customer care and request to see the manager. Once you can see the manager, try download all that transpire between you and the so called guy. I'm sure your matter will be solved instantly..
Thanks for the advice, though am planning go to there next week because am highly depressed now
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by sinaj(f): 2:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Call him again and ask for your money, record it this time. If he doesnt pay you, take the payment slip and recordings to their branch manager and threaten to put it up online if they dont pay you your money and compensate you too.

Dont forget to close the stupid account when they do
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by samwhi(m): 4:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Fruittie:
When ppl ask me how my life is going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlxTujaXNHM

These folks made work easier for themselves www.youtube.com/watch?v=C93Stmp4rsc
Stop derailing abeg
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by samwhi(m): 4:15am On Apr 06, 2019
samwhi:
I went to access bank to open an acct with the sum of 45,000 one friday, that day the staff told me that i won't receive alerts till the following week,i asked him why and he said due to some issues and he managed to convince me and after giving him my details and the money i went home waiting for the alerts. I waited from mon to fri nothing like alerts on my phone not even acct number so i went there after a week plus due to my work(i hardly get chance),when he saw me he got up and went to where they arranged file and brought out my file,he took it inside the office and i received my acct number immediately,i asked if my money was in there and he said yes,immediately i know he was lying because of his reaction(btw he didn't open the acct in first place not until i went there) , i was trying to check the acct balance through their customer care due to fact that i don't have atm yet, when he saw me there he called me somwhr and started begging me that he has not credited it. I was shocked and asked him why, he started saying what i don't even understand and begging me to come the next day that everything we be settled.i went there the next day and he and his colleagues started begging me that i should give him some time ontop my own money o. To cut the story short, since Wednesday i went there last i still haven't received any alerts and have been calling his number since then, he picked my call today telling me that it is the bank that we credit me, i asked him when and he said he did not know. Right now i can't sleep thinking of what to do to get my money back because that's my life savings.i need advises people on what to do
(btw the bank doesn't know anything about the issue, it is the guy that is trying to rob me of my hard earned cash)
Lalastica front page please
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 06, 2019
samwhi:
You dey dull yourself oooooo go report the Nigga na
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by luvyaself95(m): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2019
You be fool for giving the guy your money
when account is not open for you before
don't you know Nigeria as of now almost everybody are scammers...
anyway follow the advices given to you above me
that my advice too..
Re: Nairaland I Need Help!!!! by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2019
Why do people report bank issues on nairaland? You know the right channels for complaints, go through there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Social Media Ladies Like This? / 10 Pieces Of Dating Advice That Are Bad / Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.