Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (62263 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
because u people are notoriously known to be promiscuous
I was unaware. Anything else I should know?
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cholls:
my brother good luck but make sure you don't come back here with ugly charcoal ooo

Wow, your British conquerors did a number on you. No one why Naija is the bleaching capital of the world. Yes, more than India.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by elonize(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Polynews:
but not really all
Me I fear them die...
y
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
JjBankys:
Ghana women too black grin grin and most of them are not good looking lipsrsealed
What's too black? Accra is 415 miles from Lagos, Ho much of a difference is there?
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Kursk2019(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
I have been foretold dat it a nurse I am to marry. �� kpom kpom kpom on your door.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:

No offense, it's generally bliv that nurses and lawyers don't make a good home.

It's either their waywordness or arrogance, especially those with bad up bringing and orientation.

But then, respect to our nurses.
r u sure??
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Y bro?
WilliamsChelster:
My papa friend that year always be warning me never to marry a Nurse but instead go for a teacher.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by thambolo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
Men not approaching u women doesn't make them scared. Every man get wetin dey bother am smiley

Even men wey gather confidence, drop wetin dey bother to approach women; na that time you go see shakara.

What do women really want?!
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Jikson1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some are afraid of impairment
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by stywo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Contact me for your Maltese passport and automatically become a citizen of malta. Malta is part of schengen, it is genuine as you can track the progress of your application. 08032499085

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by lanre9ja(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
stywo:
Contact me for your Maltese passport and automatically become a citizen of malta. Malta is part of schengen, it is genuine as you can track the progress of your application. 08032499085

what is the process

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by andysmith123(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Polynews:
i should be on my to ghana, i wan marry nurse
bye bye
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by andysmith123(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
your grave no far
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by chrisagyei: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Komu1048:
Please I'm jus curious... Are there ghanian on NL
yea,am a Ghanaian and am reading all these Ghana bashing and low self esteem comments from afar.It's interesting when I read them although I sometimes find most as insulting,buh I keep it cool.They say we're too black buh I say,well,why do they think we call ourselves the Black Star Of Africa.That Black Star glows upon all the oppressions the imperialist and oppressors try to oppress it for 62 years of Independence.The Black Star glows in the darkest of darkness.We're proud to be called The Black Stars smiley.We have different and many ethnic and groups who are very light skinned and even majority buh we all call ourselves black because of Dr.Kwame Nkrumah's one Africa dream.To the whites,we're all blacks,even Obama and Beyonce who are mixed and lighter skins are all discriminated as black folks.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by yoilasolomon: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yes we agree we are scared come and beat us
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:

What's too black? Accra is 415 miles from Lagos, Ho much of a difference is there?
Are you a Ghanaian? if yes then you should know what am talking about, if no then oga just let it be. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
yea,am a Ghanaian and am reading all these Ghana bashing and low self esteem comments from afar.It's interesting when I read them although I sometimes find most as insulting,buh I keep it cool.They say we're too black buh I say,well,why do they think we call ourselves the Black Star Of Africa.That Black Star glows upon all the oppressions the imperialist and oppressors try to oppress it for 62 years of Independence.The Black Star glows in the darkest of darkness.We're proud to be called The Black Stars smiley.We have different and many ethnic and groups who are very light skinned and even majority buh we all call ourselves black because of Dr.Kwame Nkrumah's one Africa dream.To the whites,we're all blacks,even Obama and Beyonce who are mixed and lighter skins are all discriminated as black folks.
are you not the same guy who keeps insulting every Nigerians in that Kenya is better than Nigeria thread? smh it seems people can't take what they dish out grin grin

jaycent, Allen02 Blacksaints come and see something grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
blissgregory:
Y bro?
E be like the man marry nurse before, the woman con japa the guy grin
But at that time I think he was dating a teacher, and it was pretty good for him, so I’m guessing that’s why he kept telling me to go for a teacher over a nurse lipsrsealed

Are you a nurse?
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
somewhat interesting
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by chrisagyei: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Charelsz:
are you not the same guy who keeps insulting every Nigerians in that Kenya is better than Nigeria thread? smh it seems people can't take what they dish out grin grin

jaycent, Allen02 Blacksaints come and see something grin grin
I believe you are one of my victims buh please clarify your statement,I am a Ghanaian who defend my country buh I don't,didn't and won't insult all or every Nigerian since it will be very stupid to do that,those illiterates on that thread can never represent Nigeria because they don't know anything.Maybe you are one of those unfortunate dudes.I have tonnes of Nigerian friends and even host them in Accra.I don't hate any African since am a staunch panafricanist if only you know or better still believe in what that means.I set the records straight so if you misinterpret that as insulting,then am sorry you are a lost soul yourself.You need deliverance
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by XavierD(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
donb06:
a female can't be ALFA ooo..... make Muslims no hear am for ur mouth grin grin

The last time I checked, it is a free world
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by akaahs(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Polynews:
i should be on my to ghana, i wan marry nurse
We ll go together, we die there

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by akaahs(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
deltateam:

Nurses? I hope these ones are not part of Nurse Eliza. Nurses are exposed to a lot of communicable diseases in the hospital. This makes their spouses vulnerable to infections.

#Myopinion
U are right in ur own opinion, I dated a RM always complaining of infection here nd there.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Greatfullheart: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
If They're Not approaching you why Can't You Do The Approaching your Self

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Slurity(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yes we are not bold, just let us be in peace
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 2:05am On Apr 07, 2019
chrisagyei:
yea,am a Ghanaian and am reading all these Ghana bashing and low self esteem comments from afar.It's interesting when I read them although I sometimes find most as insulting,buh I keep it cool.They say we're too black buh I say,well,why do they think we call ourselves the Black Star Of Africa.That Black Star glows upon all the oppressions the imperialist and oppressors try to oppress it for 62 years of Independence.The Black Star glows in the darkest of darkness.We're proud to be called The Black Stars smiley.We have different and many ethnic and groups who are very light skinned and even majority buh we all call ourselves black because of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah's one Africa dream.To the whites,we're all blacks,even Obama and Beyonce who are mixed and lighter skins are all discriminated as black folks.

And group might they be? We obviously don't come in one shade but very light-skinned? I'm calling ducktales. You don't call yourselves black because of him, you call it because of the West and the social (albeit very flawed) construct called race.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Donjazzy12(m): 4:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Polynews:
Some beautiful Ghanaian female nurses have lamented how men are not approaching them anymore for a serious relationship.

These worried Nurses have disclosed exclusively to Fnnewsroom.com that they are reaped for marriage but no man is approaching them for a serious relationship or marriage proposals.

According to them, Ghanaian men are scared to approach them for a serious relationship which will lead to marriage.

They added that their families are now putting pressure on them to get married and this has become a headache to them now.

Ghanaian Female nurses lament

They said;
“We are getting old by the day and no man is approaching us for a relationship or marriage proposal. We are worried. What is wrong with us that men can’t ask for our hand in marriage."

Source
90% of them are lesbians!
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by chrisagyei: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:

And group might they be? We obviously don't come in one shade but very light-skinned? I'm calling ducktales. You don't call yourselves black because of him, you call it because of the West and the social (albeit very flawed) construct called race.
listen,the west named our country Gold Coast because of the abundance of gold found on the land which is very true buh we changed that Western name to Ghana which we saw as a real african name and unifier although we had no personal relation with the Old Ghana Empire.Then we took the Ethiopian flag colors and design which was also very African and inserted our own true symbol which is the Black Star which is our soul.We almost worship that Black Star.We have the black star on all national symbols and lies on top of our coat of arms.We built the largest square in Africa to celebrate our independence and we called it the Black Star Square,we built an arch to celebrate our nation and we call it the black star arch.In our national colors the red represent the toils and struggles of our fathers,the yellow represent our gold and the green represent our forests but the black star represent we the people.Dr.Kwame Nkrumah was the most famous panafricanist that he even had to sideline his own country Ghana to fight for imdependence of Africa and to unite Africa.All the western powers feared him.On our independence day which was the first in sub sahara black Africa he said"Our independence is meaningless unless it is linked up with the total liberation of the African continent".He always screamed that the imperealist was against Africa's unity amd progress,He was so powerful the US government had to initiate a coup d'tat to overthrow him.He later was exiled to Guinea where he became the co president.He died with his dreams and Ghana betrayed him.He brought and invited all Africans into the new Ghana buh we reversed all his decisions and deported all the Africans in Ghana in 1969.Our country had changed.We now followed the imperealist decision.Now we are trying to go back to our routes.We first banned his party and everything Nkrumah,we destroyed his statues and all his industries.Now Ghana is back and we have erected huge Kwame
Nkrumah's Statues all over.Named a national university after him,built him a national memoral park and mausoleum.We have returned back to our black star route.Now we're called the Black Star of Africa and have given all black Americans the right to live in Ghana forever including all the Caribbeans.We now sing the national anthem with honour and raise the black star flag with pride.Nkrumah was is the only person to have his statue at the Africa Union Headquarters in Addis Ababa.He was voted the greatest African ever by the BBC world service and he was far superior than even Mandela who tried to call on him when he was a little freedom fighter in the 60s.Nkrumah fought against the South African apartheid and he was world recognized.We buried his own history.You know the saying that a prophet is not welcomed in his own country.Buh we now project his name.Our new african agenda is Africa beyond aid.

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by tightpussy156: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2019
no u are not good for marriage but good for fucking an sexual satisfaction. who wan marry gbese/problem put for house.nurses, bankers,lawyers fear them.marry them at ur own risk.no use ur hand dig ur grave.those that have ear let them hear except u are lucky with one.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Unbeliever(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2019
JjBankys:
Ghana women too black grin grin and most of them are not good looking lipsrsealed
you don't know what you are talking about. Just visit Ghana and see the women for yourself.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Tinyemeka(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
chrisagyei:

Pay no mind to those comments please. Usually made by juveniles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.