Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (61995 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
E be like the man marry nurse before, the woman con japa the guy grin
But at that time I think he was dating a teacher, and it was pretty good for him, so I’m guessing that’s why he kept telling me to go for a teacher over a nurse lipsrsealed

Are you a nurse?
no,am not
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
E be like the man marry nurse before, the woman con japa the guy grin
But at that time I think he was dating a teacher, and it was pretty good for him, so I’m guessing that’s why he kept telling me to go for a teacher over a nurse lipsrsealed

Are you a nurse?
tanks for answering..am not a nurse.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
kia
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by liloafy(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by babadigu(m): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2019
hummmmm !!!
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Komu1048(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
yea,am a Ghanaian and am reading all these Ghana bashing and low self esteem comments from afar.It's interesting when I read them although I sometimes find most as insulting,buh I keep it cool.They say we're too black buh I say,well,why do they think we call ourselves the Black Star Of Africa.That Black Star glows upon all the oppressions the imperialist and oppressors try to oppress it for 62 years of Independence.The Black Star glows in the darkest of darkness.We're proud to be called The Black Stars smiley.We have different and many ethnic and groups who are very light skinned and even majority buh we all call ourselves black because of Dr.Kwame Nkrumah's one Africa dream.To the whites,we're all blacks,even Obama and Beyonce who are mixed and lighter skins are all discriminated as black folks.

Thanks Chris, don't be mad. That's Nigerian for you, but mind you what you see online don't depict the actual truth

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Komu1048:

Thanks Chris, don't be mad. That's Nigerian for you, but mind you what you see online don't depict the actual truth
Malcolm X said it's worse to teach a man to hate himself than to hate others.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Apination(m): 4:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Any female Ghanaian should dm me. Ghana girls have the biggest assess I have ever seen, naija girls no get Nyansh Na plyboard compared to what a 12 year old Ghanaian carries around grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 5:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:
Any female Ghanaian should dm me. Ghana girls have the biggest assess I have ever seen, naija girls no get Nyansh Na plyboard compared to what a 12 year old Ghanaian carries around grin
I thought the biggest asses were in SA? grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Apination(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
I thought the biggest asses were in SA? grin
South African girls are more exposed to the world than Ghanaians who are more conservative and reserved.
Baba you need see Ghana girls Nyansh, what a 12 year old is carrying, a 30 year old Nigerian cannot Carry grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by TheKongoEmpire(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Apination:

South African girls are more exposed to the world than Ghanaians who are more conservative and reserved.
Baba you need see Ghana girls Nyansh, what a 12 year old is carrying, a 30 year old Nigerian cannot Carry grin
I will. And this whole time I thought SA had the biggest butts but I guess I wrong. grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by lifeandstylepro: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
stywo:
Contact me for your Maltese passport and automatically become a citizen of malta. Malta is part of schengen, it is genuine as you can track the progress of your application. 08032499085

How genuine? Did you process this Visa for yourself, and can you show any evidence of Clients who are now in Malta with such passport. I'm interested but need to make my findings. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.