Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (61994 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
JjBankys:
Ghana women too black grin grin and most of them are not good looking lipsrsealed
Ghana women are ugly grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Yankee101: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cholls:
my brother good luck but make sure you don't come back here with ugly charcoal ooo

There's nothing wrong with being dark skinned

Black women are beautiful in all hues and sizes

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Cecediva(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Very true cheesy grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
marry d ghanian doctors nau

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Omobabaemili(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cholls:
my brother good luck but make sure you don't come back here with ugly charcoal ooo
odumodu[code][/code] undecided grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by castrol180(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yeepa! Why, but why?
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by SamOyovwi: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
That yellow one is very beautiful o. I Love Her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
what do you mean by ugly charcoal? Do you expect to meet an ugly caucasian in a black man continent. Mind you, Ghanaian girls are beautiful either dark skinned or fair. And they are mostly thick. So you'd end up loving them ampa.
Pls shout it loud at the back let them hear..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by paulhunter: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Okay maybe Ghana Boys. come 9ja and say it again
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Icon79(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
But why would any dude approach them anyway? If they are the ladies shown in the pic, they are some of the most unattractive girls I've seen ... so it makes sense if the guys are staying away.

O pari

Cecediva:

Very true cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
KingLennon:
Nurses are known to be highly promiscuous. Nurses, Bankers, Lawyers, Soldiers are a NO for me. I rather marry a teacher

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by SamOyovwi: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na true you talk o. When you get problem. You nor go know how to meet girl o
Rubbiish:
Men not approaching u women doesn't make them scared. Every man get wetin dey bother am smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by mukthar2000(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chaiii, u girls should search urselft and advice ur country to stop deporting Nigerians.

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by namiji2598: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
u ar a fool..why cant u approach a man urselfis it only the duty of a man to approach,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by ofiko123(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Prime1:
Na by force to marry undecidedNa by force to marry

grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
mukthar2000:
Chaiii, u girls should search urselft and advice ur country to stop deporting Nigerians.

Nice one.. That is it.stop deporting Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by noisy45(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Moving from Calabar to Ghana my preek go faint Las Las grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by BizBayo: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:
u ar a fool..why cant u approach a man urselfis it only the duty of a man to approach,

Very good question o, why can't they approach men themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
yeah, they dont need medical assassins.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Cecediva(f): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Icon79:
But why would any dude approach them anyway? If they are the ladies shown in the pic, they are some of the most unattractive girls I've seen ... so it makes sense if the guys are staying away.

O pari

Lols that pics is just for illustration tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oh, I see. In that case, I would like to see pics before I comment.

O pari

Cecediva:

Lols that pics is just for illustration tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
KingLennon:
Nurses are known to be highly promiscuous. Nurses, Bankers, Lawyers, Soldiers are a NO for me. I rather marry a teacher

Stereotype

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Smile4daddy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
See you all at shiloh 2030.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Banter1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
We are not scared, we just don't want to marry someone who wont listen to us because they think they have money
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by yyha3314(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Can someone help me with their phone number pls i need a therious relationship
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Agugbadin: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
what do you mean by ugly charcoal? Do you expect to meet an ugly caucasian in a black man continent. Mind you, Ghanaian girls are beautiful either dark skinned or fair. And they are mostly thick. So you'd end up loving them ampa.

Show us some pictures to prove your point
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by deltateam: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Polynews:
Some beautiful Ghanaian female nurses have lamented how men are not approaching them anymore for a serious relationship.

These worried Nurses have disclosed exclusively to Fnnewsroom.com that they are reaped for marriage but no man is approaching them for a serious relationship or marriage proposals.

According to them, Ghanaian men are scared to approach them for a serious relationship which will lead to marriage.

They added that their families are now putting pressure on them to get married and this has become a headache to them now.

Ghanaian Female nurses lament

They said;
“We are getting old by the day and no man is approaching us for a relationship or marriage proposal. We are worried. What is wrong with us that men can’t ask for our hand in marriage."

Source

Nurses? I hope these ones are not part of Nurse Eliza. Nurses are exposed to a lot of communicable diseases in the hospital. This makes their spouses vulnerable to infections.

#Myopinion
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by bluefilm: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
If men no gree approach una again, make una begin to dey approach una sefs na.

Wetin sef?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
KingLennon:

You said it all, academian (Teacher, Lecturer), doctors also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.