Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

FEIRE - A Romance Story - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEIRE - A Romance Story (96756 Views)

The Second Wife - A Romance Story / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fola, the timing is wrong na
She needs time to digest Desmond's betrayal

Thanks OP
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Why am i having the feeling that fola have something to do with desmond kidnap,but sha temitope daniel,nice story u have here but i will implore you, u should be more consistent in updating.

Thanks Oluwadabira.. I'll work on it.

You too..
Be consistent with dropping comments. grin
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ann2012:
Fola, the timing is wrong na
She needs time to digest Desmond's betrayal

Thanks OP

Eyha... Ladies sha

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by oluwadabira111(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Thanks Oluwadabira.. I'll work on it.

You too..
Be consistent with dropping comments. grin
baba no worry u get me hook with this story.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Tobastar: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
proposal gone wrong... more update to the story Thanks OP.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Eyha... Ladies sha
Na them be this oo smiley
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
izaray:

Tell am ooooo smiley

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
izaray:

It's not me oo... Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ann2012:

Tell am ooooo smiley

embarassed
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
That was too fast Fola, so very fast
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:37am On Jul 25, 2019
queenitee:
That was too fast Fola, so very fast

grin
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

grin
Oya update nah

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by PrudySara(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Fola's timing wasn't right at all... Desmond and Kike deserve all they're facing now...

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by OPC90(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don't understand stand again
What did an innocent man like Desmond did?
He was just trying to possess his possession despite inheriting another man's child...
They should have kidnapped KIKE than Desmond.
Am sweating
Please manipulate things ooo
I can't stand it

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2019
These comments sha.. grin

Update drops today! Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW, I should be throwing out a question probably today and a gift. Let's see how it goes.

I'm grateful for everytime. Thanks to everyone reading! I love you!

www.temitopedaniel.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:
These comments sha.. grin

Update drops today! Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW, I should be throwing out a question probably today and a gift. Let's see how it goes.

I'm grateful for everytime. Thanks to everyone reading! I love you!

www.temitopedaniel.
Don't worry, we are ready.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
EPISODE SEVENTEEN

FEIRE
No one would understand my fears, no one would understand my plight, and everyone might be thinking why could I not give him a yes and start a new chapter? It is not that easy. I loved Desmond, and I think I still do. His love was also this real, he meant every word then, he meant everything he was telling me! I never doubted him, not even for once. I never knew he was building our castle in the and today again, another one has come to begin another building. I am not sure I am ready for this again. My heart haven’t let Desmond go yet, Fola is also cool but I am certainly not ready for this yet. As painful and embarrassing that could have been, trust me, I didn’t have choice.

“Do you think there are people he has offended also?” Kike’s father asked her.
“I don’t think so.” She shook her head. “I never heard of any threat whatsoever. I don’t think there can be any other person apart from this Uche.”
Her mother sighed. “Why did you break up with Uche also?”
She frowned and shrugged. “He’s not my type of person.” She turned her face away and heard her mother laugh.
“You got into a relationship with someone who was not your type of person and left him for another person. I feel you shouldn’t have gone into any relationship with him from the scratch.”
“See ehn, this is not the time for this type of talk. I think our main plight now should be how this boy would be found and how that idiot would be arrested.” Her father cut in.
“Exactly.” Kike thumbed up for her father.
“I knew you wouldn’t let one talk. I knew it.”
“That one is gone already, dear. Does it now mean that he was meant to kidnap Desmond? Is it a must that you marry someone?”
“I hope this has not been proven yet. This is an allegation, not finalized yet.”
“Mum, who else could have done it if not this guy? Who else?”
“Like you have said, you don’t know if he has any fight with anyone. I think it would also be best to meet his friends and ask them questions also.”
“It couldn’t have been those guys.” Her father shook his head.
“I never said they were the ones. I said we should ask them questions, perhaps they might suspect someone too. They are friends and they would know much about their friend and perhaps someone he has offended.” She explained.
Kike nodded. “That might be true. I will call Bayo to ask him.”
“You have his mobile number?”
“Yes, I got it during the week.” She stood up.

Susan has been lashing her brother, Uche for attempting to ruin the wedding over an allegation he wasn’t sure of. She was still ranting and venting her anger when the police arrived to arrest Uche. It was getting late already and she didn’t want to call their parents because the mother had high blood pressure and the news might scare her off the earth to grave. She didn’t know how to handle the case especially when the police didn’t allow her follow them in their vehicle. She quickly got into her brother’s and followed them to the station he was being taken to.
That was what she was still vexing about, she felt Kike’s family must have done this to punish her brother for trying to obstruct the wedding. It was late already and they couldn’t wait till morning before coming to arrest him? She didn’t even know any lawyer she could call, she was just following the police vehicle till they got to the station and he was detained.
She was mocked as she said she wanted to pay for his bail and they advised her to just leave or sit quietly while they plan to take Uche to the interrogation room for questionings. It wasn’t more than thirty minutes when he was taken away from Susan’s sight into the interrogation room.

“I am sorry.” Feire muttered courage to speak to Fola as he came outside to meet her.
“I understand your current state, Feire. I understand that you have been shattered and you might just need time to pick your pieces together again. I am not going to pretend as if my proposal didn’t come too fast, dear. I just wanted to pull you out of that thought of Desmond. See, a great percentage of times that you people want to heal and these words you people use, it is just the time you spend crying and crying over again. The time you spend caging your soul and body and inflicting yourself with unnecessary pains again. If you turn that time around and you invest it into what can give you joy, don’t you think it would be better?” He smiled.
She didn’t know what to say as she took her eyes off him.
“I just feel all these is overrated, Feire. It would do you no better favour than to wreck you more. That will be the time you will spend to take some decisions that would not pay off at the end of the day. Trust me, let me shed some light on this issue for you. Even if you have got two years to get yourself together again and heal, cheating is still going to remain a choice. Whoever you end up giving you heart to, even if I am not the one, the fellow will still be in that posture to either cherish it or trample on it. Relationship has always been a big risk, a risk of insuring your whole in someone’s hands, but the outcome of it doesn’t necessarily depend on the time you spend to think and take decisions many times. Those things are overrated.” He paused. “I am not saying all these to cajole you and make you take decisions you don’t want to take, but at the same time it is not the guarantee that after many months and you decide to give your heart to me that I won’t repeat what Desmond just did.”
Feire sighed.

“A babe?” Kike frowned as Bayo unveiled Desmond’s secret to her. It was just as if she was calling the wrong person with the new things Bayo was feeding her. She has never heard about the case of Desmond and any lady before, not to talk of noticing that the lady was around for the wedding party. She dropped the call and wondered what she should tell her parents. If she should let them know about this case, sooner they would know that the pregnancy was for Uche as well. She decided to keep quiet about everything and not believe that Desmond’s new ex was the one who kidnapped him.
“He mentioned someone right?”
She smiled and nodded. “Yes, something like that. He was telling me they have gotten into a fight with someone recently and the fellow even came for the wedding party.” She explained.
“Really? What’s wrong with you these kids of these days? You all get into a brawl that is stronger than you and pay for it later. Who’s this new person like this?” Her mother asked.
“They don’t know the fellow also. I just feel that it might still be Uche.” She said and heard her father’s phone buzz.
“Hello sir, what’s the latest?” He asked and there was a short pause. “Very good. Please make sure he confesses. We will be there first thing tomorrow morning.” He said and ended the call after few seconds.
“They’ve caught Uche, right?” Kike asked.
“Yes. He said they’ve taken him in for interrogation and he said we shouldn’t worry, the truth will soon be established.” He explained.

“Come and propose again.” Feire held Fola and led the way inside the living room.
“Are you serious?” Fola brightened up.
She stopped and looked at him. “Firstly, I wouldn’t want this to end up as an embarrassment before these office clique, secondly what you said is true. Thirdly, if this is what will make me get over Desmond easily, then I think I will go for it. Lastly, Fola…” She stopped abruptly.
“What, Feire?”
“I might react sometimes, I might be scared sometimes, and I might act funny sometimes, in fact…”
He pulled out his hand and held hers. “No matter how crazy you turn out to be, I am determined to help you get over him till you are fit enough to love me completely. Pushing me aside won’t solve your issues either.”
“But frustrating me because of my actions would add to it, Fola.”
“That, I can assure you that I wouldn’t do.”
“Is this a promise?”
“Yes.” He winked.
“I still feel a part of me is with him.”
“You will heal, Feire.”
“Even if I call you Desmond by mistake?”
He chuckled. “You won’t have the chance because you will soon forget everything about him.”
“I am scared.”
“This time around, you have Stella, Mosun and the host of office clique bearing the witness. This is not a hidden thing you cannot express your mind about. My sister is a loyal friend who will not even allow me turn my head to look at another lady now that she really likes you. Trust me also, I am not that type of fellow.”
“But doesn’t it sound weird that I just left a union and joined another in a jiffy?”
He chuckled. “You have never been in one. By the way, the first reason for joining this is because you have to heal not just for the love sake.”
“You words are too sugarcoated.”
He smiled. “The lady he got married to today also did the same to me. I know how much I have been in the bondage for a long time and giving my heart out to you healed me, not the time I spent getting angry and hiding from women.”
She hummed. “Let’s go.”
They stepped inside together.

Okay, can we have 30 comments before 6pm and I'll drop another update today? wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
At last i can comment.this piece is always making my day. I live stories. And once I stick to one I always want to read it to the end. This is really intriguing and full of suspense. You are really good at it and I most commend your effort. Bring it all, am here always��
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by PrudySara(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the update O.P

But why do I have this feeling that Fola has a hand in Desmond's kidnap... ayam not understanding oh
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Missmossy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Something is amiss, keep it coming!!!
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
I wish Feire and Fola all the best

If they like they should castrate Desmond, na him wahala be that
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Fola is too desperate sha with his weird and unnecessary sermon because of acceptance. Congrats to Feire.

Thanks for the update.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by genius43(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Op can I comment 30 times?

BTW, nice story, but from what I read the culprit don't seem like Uche. Who then is responsible? Local man is anxious.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by divatolaz: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Keep it up TD���
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by hardeydun(f): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Interesting! thanks for the update OP
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasurewamiri(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Isn't Fola just too sweet... Who could have kidnapped Desmond? OP, we're expecting the updates
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by arizonalusa: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nice story
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by lahrra(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thanks op.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
30 kiniiii, u beta comma continue
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by kamchizzy2: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
''a great percentage of times that you people want to heal and these words you people use, it is just the time you spend crying and crying over again. The time you spend caging your soul and body and inflicting yourself with unnecessary pains again. If you turn that time around and you invest it into what can give you joy, don’t you think it would be better?” I totally agree with Fola. its not easy tho,but life it to short ''to mourn over a dead relationship that was not meant to be'' I call it dead cos if someone truly love you, they will stand by you no matter what. #juzatot#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Waiting for more updates. This suspense is killing somebody

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.