Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

FEIRE - A Romance Story - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEIRE - A Romance Story (96420 Views)

The Second Wife - A Romance Story / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Teddiie(f): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:
The way these people are waiting to stone me ehn..

Don't be angry with me.. Please. I'm actually doing everything for you to probably read the story once and for all.

I'll update tomorrow by God's grace.. But expect an E-BOOK soonest!

We are waiting o...
thanks
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
EPISODE FIFTEEN

It is almost normal everywhere the pronouncement is made by the Pastor concerning the couples, no one seems to ever raise his or her hand but this case was different. Uche stood up slowly and Kike knew she was in for the disgrace of her life already. She shifted her gaze away from him while Desmond fixed his gaze on him. He wasn’t sure if he was the Uche that Kike has always told him about but who else could it be when Feire didn’t obstruct anything.
“Young man, what is the problem?” The Pastor asked him.
He smiled. “She cannot marry him.”
By this time, all eyes were already on Uche, it was like the first time everyone was truly seeing someone stand up to obstruct a wedding ceremony. Feire was scared on her seat, she held on to Mosun so tight as though she was the Kike on the stage. She didn’t know what would happen next as there was dead silence in the midst of everyone. She was sure if a pin should fall even on the grass they would all ear the sound.
“What exactly is the problem?” The Pastor asked again.
“Kike cannot…” He barely finished the statement when the security men surrounded him and picked him up. He kept struggling to be dropped till they took him away from the vicinity.
“I guess he must have been high on drugs. You know this is what we say to you youths of these days, why would you be on drugs? Why would you keep doing something immoral? What profit would they add to your life? Absolutely nothing.”
Kike’s parents were already lost on their seats too. Who was not even lost? Everyone didn’t know what next to do about the issue, even the pastor didn’t know what to say at that juncture until he was taken away.
“So after being obvious that the guy is just here to rant after being high on drugs, we will continue with this holy solemnization as there is no other person objecting this togetherness.” The Pastor continued the service till he sealed their marriage and they exchanged rings. The families signed the certificate and boom! They were already married.
Desmond’s laughter was obviously on a one legged table. It was just fluctuating like GOtv signal during rainfall. His eyes were often on Feire and once their eyes almost meet, he takes his eyes off her and focuses on another thing. He wished the ground could just open and swallow him up. He has already bleeped up and he knew he was in for it. Thank God she never raised her hand or try to disrupt the wedding, he was also happy the Pastor handled the case with wisdom and still went on with the wedding rituals.
“Feire is here.” Desmond muttered in Bayo’s ear.
“Who’s that?” Bayo asked.
“Have you forgotten so soon? My ex.”
Bayo could not reply. The reception was about to kick off then and the little rearrangement was already going on while the music was being played in the background.
“Your guy’s ex is here, Subby.” Bayo informed Subby, sitting beside him.
“You don’t mean it. Who was the guy that was trying to obstruct the wedding the other time?” Subby asked.
“Who knows? I just feel the lady might have planted him to come and do this.” He replied.
“That was a big disgrace, Bayo. I didn’t see it coming at all. I am so used to Pastors asking the question and then no response from anyone. This is the first time I’d actually be seeing someone try to obstruct a wedding.”
“Man, I was also shocked. The reception is about to start and we are to dance in.”
“Oh.” Subby stood up.

“Can we leave already?” Feire asked.
Mosun chuckled. “Are we not going to eat the party rice? I just feel we should just eat something before taking our leave.”
“Fola, has Kike seen you at all?” Stella asked.
Fola’s lips curved into a smile. “She has. The expression on her face was priceless.”
“Who was that guy?” Feire asked.
“Which?”
“The one who was trying to disrupt the wedding.”
“That’s the guy I told you about.” Mosun replied. “The one I said he’s likely to be the father of the child in Kike.”
“I was scared.” Stella grinned.
“Even I.” Feire added.
“I wonder what Desmond would say to you now, Feire.” Stella held her hand.
Feire laughed. “I need no explanation for anything obvious. I said we should leave, this goat wants to eat party rice.”
“Are we going to attend this wedding in vain? At least we eat their food.”
Stella and Fola burst into laughter. “That should be true though.”
“But this is really funny to me, guys. I don’t know how someone could have done this. How on earth?” Mosun murmured.
Feire hissed. “If you are irritated by it, then leave.”
“No baby. We have to eat this food.”
Feire kept exchanging short looks with Desmond right where she was. There was nothing more that could be threatening than someone freezing up at your sight. Her eyes were enough to convey the words her mouth couldn’t say at that time. She still couldn’t wait to leave that place. She participated in the chat between Mosun, Fola and Stella as she was often distracted by memories and all that just happened right now.
They soon ate and were set to leave. The time Feire has been waiting for. She stepped into her car with Mosun while Fola and Stella got into theirs. “Home, right?” Mosun asked her.
She shrugged. “Where else?”
“Aren’t we going to celebrate your birthday?”
She shot a glare at Mosun. “Celebrate birthday again? Haven’t we done that together here?”
“Together? When did you turn out to be the bride?” Mosun teased.
“It’s like they are dancing on your brain. I just want to go home and get some rest dear.”
“It seems like Fola and Stella are following us.” Mosun told Feire.
Feire checked through the side mirror. “That’s true.”
“So no rest for you, baby. The celebration continues!”
Feire hissed.

It was five pm already. Kike and Desmond were already set to leave the wedding venue for their house after the dancing and partying. It didn’t take time before Kike got over Uche’s shock and the sight of Fola, but Desmond haven’t gotten over his own shock yet.
The two got inside the vehicle and the driver drove off. “Who was he?” Desmond asked Kike.
Kike smiled. “You should have known already, Desmond. Thank God that he didn’t succeed at what he came there to do.”
Desmond chuckled. “Do you now think sooner or later he wouldn’t come back?”
Kike shook her head. “Can we not talk about him anymore, Des. He is a past tense and this is a new chapter that we just opened today, dear. Don’t let that slowpoke ruin today for us.”
Desmond heaved a sigh. “I just feel it is not over yet.”
“It cannot be over anytime soon.” They heard the driver’s voice and the laughter that followed. Kike and Desmond almost froze as they shot a look at each other. There was dead silence inside the car but the speed remained the same.
“Hello.” Desmond managed to speak again.
“I said it cannot be over soon.” The driver replied and laughed hysterically again. Everything was sporadic; the halting of the car at once by the side of the road and the fear that gripped the two seated at the back seats. “What do you think? That it is going to be over yet?”
Kike and Desmond were trying to ascertain the face of the driver that moment but his face was fixed to the front. He didn’t seem like someone they could recognize. Kike tried to watch him closely, perhaps it was Uche but she was wrong.
“Who are you?” Desmond asked.
“Nemesis.” He replied them and laughed again, kicking the car engine and got back on track. “If you know what is good for you, maintain silence. If you pick any phone to call anyone, nemesis will catch you faster than you think.”
“Who…”
“Shut up!” He hit the steering rack as he shouted at Kike. He drove into a street and continued driving on till he got to a bush. The street looked serene, just like a new site with few houses, lots of uncompleted buildings and bushes all around. He parked the vehicle and alighted. Walking to Kike’s side, he opened the door and told her to come down.
Desmond wanted to open the door to get down also when he shouted at her again. “I was talking to her, idiot!”
He took his hand off the door handle and swallowed in fear and trembling. He didn’t know what to think about, the name of the guy or the face that he couldn’t place. How did he end up hijacking the car from the driver allocated for them for that day and could have been sent by Uche or Feire? He dropped Kike right inside the bush there and got back into the vehicle, driving Desmond away.
“Our own journey is just starting, fasten your seatbelt.” He told him as he marched the accelerator.

Feire’s wish couldn’t just come to pass. She wished she could just get home and retire to bed but she was wrong, Mosun, Fola and Stella must have planned on they’d rig her home before getting back to the house. She didn’t suspect that must be the reason why they wanted them to spend more time at that wedding, and obviously the reason why Fola and Stella just have followed them as well.
Her living room was already decorated, not to the extreme but the decoration was beautiful for the occasion. She seemed like a stranger in her own house as she entered, scanning the faces of the men and women shinning their teeth and clapping for her. They were her colleagues at work, she needed no explanation to find out that it was Fola’s work and Mosun would have also being of assistance. “Thank you.” She began to hug each of them with broad smile on her face. She was happy to see everyone around to celebrate her though she never wanted that atmosphere that day.
“I know you have always being a crook, how on earth did you guys plan this surprise?” Feire pinched Mosun.
“My friend keep quiet and let’s go and have a change of clothing.”
“Why?” What is wrong with this one that we have on?”
Mosun shrugged. “You don’t behave like a lady, many times. Let’s go, my friend!” Mosun pulled her by her hand and they went inside to change their dresses.
Fola and Stella stood by the car they parked outside, rubbing minds together. Fola seemed not sure he was going to propose to Feire that day. He was scared that she might just say no, in front of the office staff? They could turn it to a debate on the radio session the following week and he would be a laughing stock.
“Guy, man up!”
He shook his head. “I have not even apologized that I lied about your identity.”
Stella shrugged. “Would you just get inside that house now and do the needful? Who knows if there is any other staff there that is planning to do the same today?”
Fola’s eyes widened. “You feel someone else might be thinking of asking her out also?”
“It’s called proposal, Fola. Don’t spoil this parole, go in there and shoot your shot!”
“Don’t you feel today is not the right day?”
Stella glared at him.

“If I hear pim, I’ll blow your brain off!” Desmond heard as the car halted and the driver came down with a gun with him. He walked to the backseat and opened the door for him to get down. “I said get down!” He shouted.
“Yes sir.” He shivered down from the vehicle.
The man brought out handcuffs from his pocket and ordered Desmond to place his hand behind as he cuffed him up. His blazer was already getting drained of sweat even though he just alighted from a fully air conditioned car. A black mask was used to cover his eyes as he was pushed and he landed on the floor.
It was a silent place, just by another bush. He was picked up from the floor and pushed inside the trunk of another vehicle parked right in front of the black jeep that has been driving him and his ‘wife’.
“Let’s go guys!” He heard the guy say as he shut the trunk on Desmond and got inside the car. The car got going and he knew he was already a dead meat.

...to be continued tomorrow...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the update OP grin Pls try to always give it to us everyday cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by JojoBlue(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow shocked who has Desmond offended again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm. Desmond was wrong on his decision to abandon Feire. Be ready to pay for it.
I'm suspecting Uche sha.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is interesting

Well done OP

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by toyhin123(f): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Treasure17:

I'm suspecting Uche sha.
Same here

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by toyhin123(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the wonderful update OP

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Serves you right Desmond, you're too heatless for my liking jare

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for the update OP grin
Pls try to always give it to us everyday cheesycheesy

Lol.. The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. Thanks for reading today. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
JojoBlue:
Wow shocked who has Desmond offended again

You people are involved too na.. Didn't he offend you? cheesy
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Treasure17:
Hmmm. Desmond was wrong on his decision to abandon Feire. Be ready to pay for it.
I'm suspecting Uche sha.

Thanks for the update.

Oshe grin
Suspecter.

Thanks for reading through. I'm grateful.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ann2012:
This is interesting

Well done OP

Thanks for everytime Ann2012
I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
izaray:
Serves you right Desmond, you're too heatless for me liking jare

Na the people wey kidnap am be this oo..
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Me I'm ready for the parry o grin grin
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Oshe grin Suspecter.
Thanks for reading through. I'm grateful.
Well done inspector grin
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Na the people wey kidnap am be this oo..
Boss, we're on this together na smiley
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wishing you more inspiration.
Thanks for the update.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Teddiie(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for this beautiful update OP..Desmond is in real shit
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
So another update drops in a jiffy!

Stay tuned! Winks.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by spiceybae(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
lovely move,dey shud beat him wella bt no kill am oh..
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
EPISODE SIXTEEN

Millions of thoughts were running through Desmond’s mind as he was bundled down from the trunk of the car and led inside a room. His face was still covered with mask and his hands still cuffed to the back. He was placed on a seat and tied to the seat with his hands still cuffed. He was in pain, if they could just remove the cuff and just tie him, it would be better than the agony of his hands right behind him and still being tied to the chair.
As his head dropped and he kept moaning softly, he heard one of the guys speak on phone, informing someone that he has been captured already and he was already in the destination they had planned. His mind couldn’t tell him someone other than Uche. He knew Feire that much, she couldn’t have done this to him.
“Please who is doing this to me?” He asked amidst his pain.
“If I hear a word from you again, I have told you before and count this as my last warning. I am going to blow your brains off.” He heard a voice thunder beside him.
“Does he even have a brain for you to blow off?” Another sarcastic tone replied and they laughed at him.
He shivered on the seat. Who wouldn’t shiver? Not even after the atrocities he has committed, he was not even sure of the fellow who could be doing this to him. He never knew this was how he would end his life, he wished he amended his ways before all this had happened. He kept hearing the footsteps of the guys around him, perceiving smoke of cigarette and clinking of cans. He felt they were waiting for the fellow who sent them to arrive.

Kike got inside the car, crying. “Just take me home.” She said to her father.
“What is going on?” He asked her. “Where is Desmond? Why are you here and what exactly is happening to you?” He kept shooting his questions, wearing a worried look.
Kike was mum, she didn’t even know how she would start her explanation. She knew her father was really worried too for him to be the one to come pick her himself. “Let’s just go. Let’s leave here before they come for us too.”
He kicked the engine and moved the car. “Who are they? Where is Desmond?”
“They have taken him away and they dropped me here.”
“Who?” He was losing his patience.
“I don’t know. I don’t know him, Dad.”
“Is it the guy that stood up during the wedding?”
She shook her head. “No, but he must have sent this person who came to pick Desmond. He disguised as our driver and drove us here, dropped me and took Desmond away.”
“Did he take your phone away as well?”
“I left my phone at home, dad. I am not sure he was with his own phone too. We could have called so the caller would hear whatever was going on, or at least call you immediately they left.” She replied.
“Who was the guy?”
“I don’t know him.” She wiped her face with her cloth.
“I am asking about the one who stood up during the wedding service.”
“He is Uche, I have dated him before and he has been on my neck not to marry Desmond. I have been having that feeling that he would come today, I just never thought he would go this far.”
Her father picked his phone and dialed a phone number, pressing the phone to his ear. “Hello, D.P.O. good evening.”

“Hello everyone!” Fola clasped his hands to get the attention of everyone. “Good evening.” He grinned.
“Good evening.” They chorused.
His eyes caught Feire standing by a corner in the living room, clad in her sparkling wine gown. He had seen her earlier but has been finding it hard to get his eyes off her again. Her cloth was beautiful, her smile was charming, her face was glowing, her appearance was hitting every button on him that he wished he could just go hold her hand and never let it go. Perhaps this can be described perfectly as the feeling of butterfly in his belly.
“We all know why we are here today, right?”
“Sure.” He heard some people chorus while some chorused yes.
“That is because of the beautiful OAP, Tombri Feire. Am I right?” He grinned.
They replied.
He was just trying to get his words together to make something meaningful just to lighten the atmosphere. “So I am inviting the celebrant to step out and let us see her beautiful face once again.”
There was cheer all over, everyone was on their feet, smiling. Mosun stood by the wall leading to the dining, just shining her teeth. She already warned Feire before they stepped out that in case Fola proposes to her, she must not disgrace him and give him a no. She had tried all she could to make sure that she would not fumble in case Fola had it in mind to propose to her already. She also opened up how they had planned the surprise that morning and how Stella mobilized the event planner who handled everything within the short notice. She was proud to be involved in the plan. She winked at Feire as she walked to the middle of the living room and Feire shook her head, smiling.
“So, how do you feel today?” He asked her.
She nodded. “I don’t know how to explain.”
Everyone cheered again, humming and murmuring as she was dropping her head and shying away from seeing their faces.
“Just explain with a word, Feire.” Fola held her hand.
She shrugged. “I feel loved. I am so grateful for all these, I never saw…”
“Hold on, Miss. We only asked for how you feel, not to give a vote of thanks.”
Everyone laughed.
“At this time, I would want each person here to say something about Feire before we proceed to the next thing.” Fola said. “We start from you, Gloria.” He pointed to the lady sitting at the extreme end of the sofa near the door.

“Is that all?” The officer asked Kike.
“Yes.” She nodded. She was already dressed in a round neck shirt and black trouser as she got home before the officers arrived to ask her questions.
“What did the bouncers do to Uche when he was taken out?”
She shrugged. “I can’t say. I think he was just thrown out, I am not sure they harmed him or beat him up.”
“Can I have every detail about him? Then also every detail about Desmond’s friends.” The officer asked.
“Okay. I can give you Uche’s mobile number and address and that of his sister, but I don’t really know anything about Desmond’s friends.” She replied.
“Oh! No problem then, let us start from Uche.” The officer said to her and turned around. “Seargent, get the info down.” He snapped his finger.
“Sir!” The young officer behind him walked towards Kike to pen down everything she had to say.
“So what now, officer?” Her father asked.
“Our prime suspect is Uche that she has mentioned. We will start our investigation right away and apprehend Uche to start with. Don’t worry, by tomorrow, we will locate…” He tried to remember Desmond’s name.
“He is Desmond.”
“Yeah! Desmond.” He smiled. “I can assure you.”
“Thank you. Please make sure you get this done as soon as possible. We are counting on you.” Feire’s mother added.
“Trust us, madam.” He sprung to his feet. “Just 24 hours from now.” He assured.
“Thank you.”

“I am in pains, please. I will cooperate with you, just loosen my hands.” Desmond begged, soaked in his sweat already. He heard footsteps approach him and hoped someone was going to really set his hands free so he could have a little rest but he was wrong. The short guy placed the cigarette on his knee and danced as he watched it burn his trouser to his skin.
“Please.” Desmond squealed.
The guys laughed, mocking him while he shook in pain and tears. “I will give you whatever you want, just take the fire away.” He begged.
“We demanded for only one thing but you have failed to give it, what is the assurance that if we ask again, you would give it?”
“Please what is that? I will surely give it you.” He screamed again.
“Just shut the hell up and don’t say a word!” The voice thundered again.
“Okay, I won’t say anything again.” His legs shivered.
The guy took the fire away from his leg and took some steps backward. “You are demanding for the stupid hands to be free when you don’t even know when your senseless head would be blown off.” He laughed.
“Hmmm…” Desmond was still shivering in pain. His leg was hurting badly and his hand was tied to the back, his face was covered and he was just covered with sweat because of the heat he was feeling in the mask. Whatever he did to deserve this pain, he wasn’t sure. His brain couldn’t even think of any suspect again at that moment, he was just covered with so much pain and was willing to do anything to be freed.
He knew it was getting late but still tied up and didn’t even know where they have brought him. How would anyone locate him there? He has surely come to the end of himself, he had thought as he sobbed and shook in pain. As he was still in his agony, he heard a phone buzz again and one of the guys picked the call.
“Should we just skaba him?” He heard the voice ask.
Skaba? His spirit, soul and body didn’t know the exact meaning of that word but he was sure it would be nothing good if not death.
“Okay, make we just leave am for here, right?” He heard the voice speak to the receiver and then whistle. “Guys, make we dey go.”
He couldn’t even say any word, saying another word might result to them burning him alive.

“Marriage is not a ring worn or a paper signed. It is the not something endured but savoured. It is the union of two hearts, beating as one, each that would sacrifice for other’s happiness and wellbeing. I have grown and I have come to understand that it isn’t a child’s play as well, it is a task that involves commitment, sacrifice, pleasure and passion. Marriage is something so beautiful that in the natural world, it would be an opening rose, always with radiant petals left to unfurl to warm sun. Perhaps that is why we give roses to the ones we love and often have them at our sacred unions. Em… Feire, I don’t want to say until death do us part because if I had a thousand lifetimes I would want them all with you. Isn’t that what soul mates should share?”
He went on his knees and brought out the ring and everyone began to cheer with noise all over. Mosun quickly stood up and stood near her and Stella also. “Say yes!’ They kept shouting. Feire on the other hand just stood there, lost, confused, troubled and didn’t know what to say or do. The picture of Desmond and Kike started rushing in like wind that was let lose. She didn’t know if she had the strength to just suddenly give her heart to someone else immediately. At least, not immediately. She was scared, yet she wouldn’t want to disgrace him in front of everyone. Mosun’s words kept re-echoing in her ears but she was still lost.
“Tombri Feire, will you marry me?” He asked.
Feire shot a look at Mosun and Stella who were whispering yes to her. Her face seemed not to carry the same emotion Fola’s words had. She swallowed hard as she tried to get her voice.
“No. I am sorry.” She said and rushed outside. There was absolute silence immediately.

...to be continued...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ochyglowsglows(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Feire why na? Oh no. � � � I'm beginning to think there's someone else asides Uche behind Desmond's kidnap. Thanks Tdan.

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr Temitope you are a great writer !!!
Soar to greater heights.
Thanks for the update.

Feire should move on and forget about Desmond and accept the kindhearted Fola.Feire should apologize to Fola else.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by JojoBlue(f): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't blame her, once bitten, twice shy
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
E no make sense Na, fola suppose give her some time, Baba, no easy like that Na

Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
The timing is totally unacceptable, why not wait till the whole stuff die down. Proposing at the wrong time. Don't be too desperate dude.

Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Humbleness:
Mr Temitope you are a great writer !!!
Soar to greater heights.
Thanks for the update.

Feire should move on and forget about Desmond and accept the kindhearted Fola.Feire should apologize to Fola else.
Not easy to move on like that.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Treasure17:
The timing is totally unacceptable, why not wait till the whole stuff die down. Proposing at the wrong time. Don't be too desperate dude.

Thanks for the update.

It's love that's shacking him grin
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2019
skubido:
E no make sense Na, fola suppose give her some time, Baba, no easy like that Na

Tanks for the update

grin cheesy
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Treasure17(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
TemitopeDaniel:

It's love that's shacking him grin
grin
The guy should calm down.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by oluwadabira111(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why am i having the feeling that fola have something to do with desmond kidnap,but sha temitope daniel,nice story u have here but i will implore you, u should be more consistent in updating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.