Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (94733 Views)

VIDEO – Beautiful Lady Forced To Have S€£x With A Mad Man In The Market / OMG ...ghanian Lady Forced Two Young Boys To Fùçk Hard...watch VIDEOS / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2019
tactius:

On the other hand, if they don't force them to get married, the girl is going to be spoiled goods for the rest of her life.

We live in a society where , rightly or wrongly, a girl who has a child out of wedlock is seen as a 'tainted lady' ,.It is very dififuclt for such girls to get properly married, and their reputation is spoilt.

Would you marry such a girl if you fell in love with her? And accept her child(Some men do, but they don't accept the child she had outside.That raises another problem).

I don't like teen marriage...but for this case, I'll make an exception. The boy should go and clean toilets, or do other menial jobs to get money for his wife's upkeep. He has no choice.He made his bed, he must lie down in it.

At this point...time we in Nigeria brought in sex education. We cannot keep on pretending. Let's prevent future cases.

This forced marriage between these two immature and jobless teenagers should have been avoided or perhaps delayed. The reason you put up there wasn't enough to force them together at this point because the union has disasters written all over it: hatred, fight, abuse, suffering, hunger, starvation, lack of proper care for the pregnant girl which could lead to death during labour. One can even kill the other over something in the house.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2019
People create means of livelihood. So, they have to create it!

If na bread, the girl fit begin sell. If na palm wine, the boy begin tap to sell. Las Las them go dey ok.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by deltateam: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:
This kind of thing is not supposed to lead to forced marriage, tomorrow now we go hear say some one is killed...

What is it supposed to lead to then? So we can have more deviants in society? Think again.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Ubdavis(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Shebi na Bleep! U go Bleep u go taya. As in, the fucking go taya una....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Timisamd(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019
femi4:
he planted both

grin
So he don reap tire ...
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Sluvist(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019
At least, her plan to get a husband don work, possibly no be im get the belle sef. She just admires the boy and used his stupidity to hook him into marriage. No problem, when she get the 3rd child by then his eyes has opened then, he run to Lagos and leave her with the children to takes care of. Platinos with their small brain sha
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2019
psalmsmiles:
And how is this news?

You impregnate a lady and expect someone else to marry her? You must be mad!

The niqqa simply got what he had been looking for between her thighs...... a wife!
would you still say this if the lady was younger than the teenage boy?
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by lordsharks(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2019
MrPresident1:
This is very good. If she is old enough to receive the dicksin comfortably she is able to get married. Her husband's house is her school.

Biblical age for young men to marry is 20. For women, for obvious reasons, should be younger.

A woman can bear a child at 15
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by davillian(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2019
dreamwords:
Someone can not just release in peace again these days
Na by force to release inside ?why he no remove am grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2019
nicepoker101:
Very good. The moment you keep a certain distance from ladies that when you can think normal. Most of them are dream killers.
who told you the boi has a dream talk less of pursuing the dream.
Abi you be the same thing with him?
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by JexxTruth(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
nicepoker101:
Very good. The moment you keep a certain distance from ladies that when you can think normal. Most of them are dream killers.
honestly....
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by chidooski565(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
wrath of hunger is coming
he will face the world now
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by SVC6000: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Joy Stick Configuration. ***s*** Tooto Encoded Via Pregnant.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by virgintoto(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
The boy is even lucky they asked him to marry her.
That year I was still a teenager, my gf papa caught me in bed with her daughter. The place he hit me with a metal is still on my neck till today.
Funny enough the girl is a year older than me.
a

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by PapaAdanna: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
deltateam:

What is it supposed to lead to then? So we can have more deviants in society? Think again.
So because some one is pregnant for some other person which is in every indication by mistake. It automatically make it right for them to enter into marriage?

Abeg no think again... Continue with ur thinking
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by MrPresident1: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
crackhouse:
pls where in the bible is it written that the age to marry is 20yrs? I need quotation.

Numbers 1:3
From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

Deuteronomy 20:7 
And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.

From the above, you can see that 20 years is the age of going to war, at this age a man can also bethrothed a wife
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Next time he will zip up.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Hardey33: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
such is life
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by BrokenCock: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hungry fyiorkboys! Fyiork girls u can live with for life. We know say condom na SCAM shaaa but I dey select Barneys for my own level.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Popmaster2019(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nice.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by BrokenCock: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
MrPresident1:

Numbers 1:3
From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

Deuteronomy 20:7 
And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.

From the above, you can see that 20 years is the age of going to war, at this age a man can also bethrothed a wife
ona sabi quote old testament without reflecting to the new.
Na this kind thing dey make ppl quote book of david n solomon when they want to defend their sexual guilt.

If I start to pick out quotes talking abt carrying arms frim the old testament, world go end.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by nicepoker101(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
bamidelee:

who told you the boi has a dream talk less of pursuing the dream.
Abi you be the same thing with him?
we all have dreams. You should have said the boy might not be working towards Achieving his dreams. With the lady in the picture of his life. His dreams are killed.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Haha. This guy is amused and doesn't look like he actually understands what is happening. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by centboy123456(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
psalmsmiles:
And how is this news?

You impregnate a lady and expect someone else to marry her? You must be mad!

The niqqa simply got what he had been looking for between her thighs...... a wife!

hey u village boi this is 21 century and nobody have the right to force anyone to marry just because he impregnate the girl bro it a free world I give u belle no mean say I go marry so get that
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
RTSC:
To fuvck without condom dey fear me.

How do people do it?
Even if she is clean, I always use a condom because I don't ever want to be a father by accident.
but condom node sweet na...lol to enta raw get joy wey dem am
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Belteshazzar1: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
what benefit it is preferable to do the right thing at the right time. it's good for someone to control it's urge.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Starz825(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is one thing about me...am somebody that will never date or lay with any lady I know I can't get married to, if eventually I impregnate her by mistake I go know say Na still the kind lady I want ... abortion is no no for me.
To chop girl and run...I no get the heart...
And when am not ready mentally and Financially for marriage, i don't go near punna.
So house ...in this case wat am i? grin
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Tolams16(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.