Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (94687 Views)

VIDEO – Beautiful Lady Forced To Have S€£x With A Mad Man In The Market / OMG ...ghanian Lady Forced Two Young Boys To Fùçk Hard...watch VIDEOS / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Jcole1985(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
God bless the union,no stupid activist should fool himself here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Millz404(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Lol... Since he knows how to do

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum Below
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Afamed: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Ovoko
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by PapaAdanna: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2019
This kind of thing is not supposed to lead to forced marriage, tomorrow now we go hear say some one is killed...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Imstrong2(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Judging from the face the boy doesn't even know what he's signing for

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2019
You are crazy for this, the boy can Bleep but isn’t old enough to marry. Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
This is a forced marriage. It is bad in all aspect. This is bad for our continent:
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Jman06(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
No be to Bleep be the wahala, na to face the responsibilities that comes with pregnancy.

Na now the boy go understand why teenagers are advised to stay away from sexx. Before now, he go think say na cheating adults dey cheat them by giving such advice

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
nicepoker101:
Very good. The moment you keep a certain distance from ladies that when you can think normal. Most of them are dream killers.

The guy nko? Is he a dream builder?

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by QuickStandard: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Why calling on organizations to look into the matter?

When he was eating food meant for adults did you call on any youth council?

Nonsense and ingredients!!

If he does not marry her, who then would marry her?

Let him marry her and take her to his parents house.

to look into the alleged forced union between the young couple as it appears they are not 'ready' for marriage considering they have 'no means of livelihood'.

When they were fcking they forgot there was no means of livelihood'.

Abeg pack well jare.

For this harsh weather, you want the girls parents to take care of the daughter and pregnancy abi?

Kwantinu

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Marriage na something dem dey force on someone? After forcing him, will they also force him to be a responsible husband? Pity that lady sha...
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by bobolistica(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2019
see wetin konji don cause now... Do not,I repeat...do not Bleep a girl that you cant marry if need arises

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by lailo: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2019
this is what they call village square wedding
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2019
They are living with the consequences of their actions.

I am sure her people advised her and she didn't listen. Her hormones were raging and she was in love. Her eye will clear now as reality dawns on them

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Empero22: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2019
May God bless the marriage.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by GoldHorse(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Wetin Concern "activists" with this one na?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
No source of income. They just want to suffer the unborn child.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Bennethanderson(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin they are not ready for marriage indeed but they are ever ready to bleep upandan.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

The guy nko? Is he a dream builder?

lol.... He is a dream developer not builder....
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by cappucino925(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2019
in his next world he will learn how to control himself

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by BlueRayDick: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Not too young to run

Not too young to 4ck

Not too young to hustle and fend for your responsibility.

Once u 4ck without condom just know u ain't getting a Christmas hamper or presidential handshake, but a bouncing baby boy or girl or both after 9months
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Bridget95(f): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
The boy is even lucky they asked him to marry her.
That year I was still a teenager, my gf papa caught me in bed with her daughter. The place he hit me with a metal is still on my neck till today.
Funny enough the girl is a year older than me.
Did he damage your balls with an iron?
Chai,what will you use now?
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by vince96w2(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
MissRaine69:
Adult acts come with adult responsibilities!
i like u for that... Mature statement.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Life is of different destinies and procedures......

Is better he marries her ...it may be very difficult now but on the long run with hard work and mercy of God,...he will make it lighter for the man than in the days of Adam

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Tongsman(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2019
May God help them.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by RTSC: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
To fuvck without condom dey fear me.

How do people do it?
Even if she is clean, I always use a condom because I don't ever want to be a father by accident.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Hotfreezer: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
We own 99% of mansions in Lagos.
We developed 101% of Lagos.

See them offline.
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2019
I pity that young man, ordinary girl friend na wahala let alone wify at that age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.