Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Modified - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modified (510 Views)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / Thread modified. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by RichNerd98: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Modified
Re: Modified by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Why do we keep chasing people who don’t want us? Forget the geh and enjoy yourself with other girls jare

5 Likes

Re: Modified by Aieboocaar(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Nwanne just relax, The love go clear for your eye soon

You go dey alright las las grin

2 Likes

Re: Modified by MrOfficer(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you (Mathew 6:33). And that's including beautiful loyal women.

Solomon knows this. Be wise. Be like Solomon
Re: Modified by Biglittlelois(f): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
RichNerd98:

She says she's single and not searching.

I stopped reading when I saw @bolded, I like people that face reality, why did you choose to be delusional? She clearly told you she is not searching, that is enough answer to fact that she is not interested in a relationship with you or anyone, she chats with you cos you do that too, move on Bro, don't force it if not you'll have yourself to blame at the end.
Re: Modified by iTearHerToto: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
It's obvious she's not interested or you bore her with lame jokes hence, the "i'm single and not searching "trash angryHowever, your Unrelenting spirit and steadfastness is devine. I suggest you try to apply at least 10% of that in whatever you do for a living and watch the results.

Don't cuman tell me she crushed your heart in few months timeangry
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Don't mind all these people spewing trash, they clearly don't understand what true love is.

You can still win the girl's heart. Shower her with gifts and attention. Increase the calls to 7times per day, send her texts every 45mins. Recharge her phone everyday and do whatever she asks you. Try this for the next 6months and see an unexpected transformation.

Good luck bro.
Re: Modified by RichNerd98: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I stopped reading when I saw @bolded, I like people that face reality, why did you choose to be delusional? She clearly told you she is not searching, that is enough answer to fact that she is not interested in a relationship with you or anyone, she chats with you cos you do that too, move on Bro, don't force it if not you'll have yourself to blame at the end.

Thanks for your sincere advice. In real sense, I never speculated or indicated to her that I wanted a relationship with her. But from my mere gesture, I beam a light of interest that she can see.
I asked her about her relationship status, and she Said she isn't the relationship type. I don't understand what she meant. But I infer from that, that she never wanted to be in any relationship with anyone till she's ready for marriage. She mentioned that in one of our previous convos.
Re: Modified by RichNerd98: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Don't mind all these people spewing trash, they clearly don't understand what true love is.

You can still win the girl's heart. Shower her with gifts and attention. InDcrease the calls to 7times per day, send her texts every 45mins. Recharge her phone everyday and do whatever she asks you. Try this for the next 6months and see an unexpected transformation.

Good luck bro.

Well, I still have my sense of humour intact and top notch... I will laugh this over. Thank you grin
Re: Modified by Valleys(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
She actually friend-zoned you and not the other way round. Find a "better" girl where you are and leave that girl alone.
Face said in his song. "If you luv somebody walk up to her and tell you luv her" very simple. To avoid all these.
Re: Modified by Popmaster2019(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
There are no barrier in love

(1) (Reply)

“i Think My Wife Was A Runz Girl” – Man Cries Out / Signs You Are Dealing With An Emotionally Unavailable Man / NAIRALAND Is The BEST!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.