Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (38667 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Kfed4ril(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2019
MXrep:
So atiku is now igboman? Ayam not understanding

Abeg help me ask o.

This man claiming prof just spewed nonsense.
He didn’t make any single sense.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Alexis11:

You just said it as it is. The real people Igbos have been fighting are the Yorubas.

Call it jealousy, and you may be right. cool
lolz, what are we jealous of?? I mean, you can't compare Igbos with yoruba na......
The truth is, we hate you guys cuz of your backstabbiing attitude during the war, it was still fresh in our memory then, but for now, we need to unite and move on, but you guys are not understanding, you are the ones jealous here
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by citizen202(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Speak for yourself bro...your ignorance is so visible
I'm voting for a northerner
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elliot2(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2019
stonemasonn:
when was the last time an Igbo was president?
When did our recent democracy start? Look,unless there happens some kind of military takeover or disintegration, the Igbo man will become president. I can bet my balls for that.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Kfed4ril(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You guys don’t know politics at all....the southern stake in PDP won’t allow that ..let’s see..and you think APC will watch and allow the PDP zone it’s presidency to north abi...PDP will scatter soon . As at now the southerner in PDP will work to sabotage whatever structure..see ma just keep quiet

You Dey reason like tout. What will APC do if PDP zones it’s 2023 presidency to the north? Ehh Mr politics knower.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by caracas: 1:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Unlimitk:

Shut d fukk up,which obasanjo did u vote in?

U ppl like to feel important

Do u think if it was not the north whose votes outnumbered u dumb heads by far,do u think olu falae would not have entered?

Obasanjo was able to become president because of the north
That is d fact

In this last election we saw how your votes mattered

Mtcherw

Minority

APC will field sw come 2023,we will beat PDP if they field nw se or as

Mark this down

Politically useless tribe
Mtcgew
See this one from an election worthless region talking . From the pattern of votes in the last election it is clear no region wud ever depend on you to win an election cos your votes always do not matter . Buhari wud still have won without the votes of the sw or Yorubas .
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by stonemasonn: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2019
sweetjohn:
I have said this before, the north do not regard the Yoruba as anything. They ve more respect to the Igbos than the Yorubas. Why will they even respect a tribe who willingly sold themselves and future to them (north) as cheap free slaves
lol,the Fulani that I know have no regards for even the other tribes in the north including Hausawa, not to talk about Igbo. I pity your type of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sexyyoyo(m): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=kernel001 post=77312946]

I will rather vote a Northerner instead of West. [/quoteLook at Ohanaeze, how they are duping people; they collected millions from Atiku.
This is what I see happening in Southeast; you don’t vote for anybody, you only vote for who gives money,

Your headache . by their fruits.........

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Bridget95(f): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2019
gurnam:

You didn’t vote Obasanjo, the military simply wanted obj in 1999 and they wrote the results in his favour
so the military left their barracks ,ran to INEC to collation centers wrote elections results twice in the collation centers accross the country for OBJ to win ?

The devil is affraid of your lies oo.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2019
ken6488:
am not speaking for igbo but SS Bru grin
south south wey give rivers and delta to igbos cheaply
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Elvis778:

Note one thing you don't know about the igbos.......We simply don't care.
So long as the hate, the insult and the political games doesn't affect our business, lives and properties, then it can take any route it want's to take, we only want this presidency cuz of our need to restructure the nation and that's all. And we are willing to put that aside to teach this guys a lesson.
All this stuffs makes one think yoruba means "BACK STABBING" cuz they never seize to do so. JEALOUSY IS INDEED A VIRUS
as you are restructuring the nation please let the ten million igbos in Yorubaland and the 5 million igbos in hausa land return home as well
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

And what did Obasanjo do for the SE
all obasanjo senate president were igbos wabara tried to impeach obasanjo okadigbo the same and Ken nnamani Andy uba and iweala practically ran the country during objs regime
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 2:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
as you are restructuring the nation please let the ten million igbos in Yorubaland and the 5 million igbos in hausa land return home as well
That's exactly what we the igbos want, that's exactly why we want to restructure. our present economic structure does not support regional development and business promotion, that's why we leave our homeland to promote our business ourselves thereby developing other places instead of our place.
And hope you know it would be a great loss to you guys Igbos control 50% of lagos' economy, us leaving would be a huge blow on the face.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2019
If you are yet to read this, i think you should, this guy making alto of sense, we should stop the blame and unite. I weep for Nigeria ;(
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/3725407/igbo-yoruba-cold-war-winner?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr2Bh4KF1VPz43u
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 2:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Elvis778:

That's exactly what we the igbos want, that's exactly why we want to restructure. our present economic structure does not support regional development and business promotion, that's why we leave our homeland to promote our business ourselves thereby developing other places instead of our place.
And hope you know it would be a great loss to you guys Igbos control 50% of lagos' economy, us leaving would be a huge blow on the face.
personally na me go happy pass I prefer poverty than sharing space with igbos, igbos are the worst set of people in the world

I don work with igbos well a for several civil service nepotism and racism oh my good god guy when u guys leave I will be happy even more than u, I want biafra even more than u people sef

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
personally na me go happy pass I prefer poverty than sharing space with igbos, igbos are the worst set of people in the world

And what makes us the worst set of people??
I understand you hate us as a tribe, but my anger is "on what bases?" i mean, we the igbos are even the ones that are supposed to do the hating, we all know what you guys did to us during the war?? Which gave Harass the opportunity to kill millions of Igbos, leaving us down cast. We started again with just 20 naira, and now we are back to our feet by God's grace, agreed to move on with only a few number of us still bearing that hate. But unfortunately, u guys are yet to understand why we should UNITE, Move on and leave this notherners behind. Maybe you should read this..... I weep for Nigeria, I weep for the south ;(
www.nairaland.com/3725407/igbo-yoruba-cold-war-winner?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr2Bh4KF1VPz43u
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 2:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Elvis778:

And what makes us the worst set of people??
I understand you hate us as a tribe, but my anger is "on what bases?" i mean, we the igbos are even the ones that are supposed to do the hating, we all know what you guys did to us during the war?? Which gave Harass the opportunity to kill millions of Igbos, leaving us down cast. We started again with just 20 naira, and now we are back to our feet by God's grace, agreed to move on with only a few number of us still bearing that hate. But unfortunately, u guys are yet to understand why we should UNITE, Move on and leave this notherners behind. Maybe you should read this..... I weep for Nigeria, I weep for the south ;(
www.nairaland.com/3725407/igbo-yoruba-cold-war-winner?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfr2Bh4KF1VPz43u
for me its personal I was a victim of nepotism u know how u guys operate wen u in power I really careless about politics but I want my boss and colleagues to be fair to me I want my tenant to be fair but I must admit there are good igbos that have been kind to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 2:42am On Apr 07, 2019
There is always a Bad egg in the midst of multitudes,
you don't judge a whooping almost or shud i say more than 20 million people with the actions of about 5 or 10 persons, not fair.
where i schooled, we were mainly igbos but one yoruba guy in our midst,
i know how we treated him, even better than our fellow igbo folks cuz we hold no grudges. most of us have forgotten the past and are willing to move on, We have one common Enemy, and that's the SONS OF DANFODIO. The earlier we realise that, the better for all of us.
Simbrixton:
for me its personal I was a victim of nepotism u know how u guys operate wen u in power I really careless about politics but I want my boss and colleagues to be fair to me I want my tenant to be fair but I must admit there are good igbos that have been kind to me

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Elvis778:
There is always a Bad egg in the midst of multitudes,
you don't judge a whooping almost or shud i say more than 20 million people with the actions of about 5 or 10 persons, not fair.
where i schooled, we were mainly igbos but one yoruba guy in our midst,
i know how we treated him, even better than our fellow igbo folks cuz we hold no grudges. most of us have forgotten the past and are willing to move on, We have one common Enemy, and that's the SONS OF DANFODIO. The earlier we realise that, the better for all of us.
i agree with you if you read yoruba history we have actually been resisting the fulanis before Nigeria igbos and yoruba need to build trust honestly I don't know how we go do am

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
i agree with you if you read yoruba history we have actually been resisting the fulanis before Nigeria igbos and yoruba need to build trust honestly I don't know how we go do am
Seriously speaking, we just have to, we the southerners are far more educated than this people, we live better, we are richer, we are more liberal but then, we lack one thing. And that's UNITY. We really need to unite
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 3:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Elvis778:

Seriously speaking, we just have to, we the southerners are far more educated than this people, we live better, we are richer, we are more liberal but then, we lack one thing. And that's UNITY. We really need to unite
i do agree with you nwanne the Americans and the Jews have AIPAC fani kayode for a long time had hatred towards the igbos look at him today so nothing is impossible a political organisation championing unity is the way forward to building trust and it is achievable

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Unlimitk(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2019
caracas:

See this one from an election worthless region talking . From the pattern of votes in the last election it is clear no region wud ever depend on you to win an election cos your votes always do not matter . Buhari wud still have won without the votes of the sw or Yorubas .

U this dumbo
If it wasnt for Yorubas,buhari would have never been president in d first place
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by olalat(m): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The only westerners that have a chance of getting SE and SS votes are Ayo Fayose and Fani Kayode. Beyond these two gentlemen, no other westerner will be able to sway the other southern regions to vote for them.

Unfortunately for SWesterners, the voting pattern in the SE and SS are usually by block votes. Nobody in both regions will ever vote for any other Yoruba person. Not after the betrayal that GEJ suffered in the hands of the SW. Both regions have a very long memory, and this memory will persist even beyong 2023, so SW strategists have a huge mountain to climb.

Northerners can insult the Igbos as much as they like, that will not drive Igbo or SS votes towards any Yoruba candidate. Igbos have a lesson to teach, come 2023 grin grin grin
as at last count, apc won gej senatorial district. Meanings people of ogbia have moved on. Reason why your type hold on to the past for so long is what I can't relate with. Why always bitter.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Ikpongiton: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2019
You will live long for always saying the truth.South east and south south will stand with you on this,not only with their vote,but with every thing including their oil
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Ikpongiton: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2019
kernel001:

I will rather vote a Northerner instead of West.
i will also vote a dead northerner,instead of tinubu or the lying pastor
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by emezuo17: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2019
dachiwater:
Junaid Mohammed, a Second Republic member of House of Representatives has stated that the South should forget 2023 Presidency as the North will present a candidate in the election year.

The former lawmaker who claimed that zoning and rotation of power have collapsed and as such any region with the political strength can claim the coveted position, also accused Ohanaeze of collecting millions of naira to support Atiku Abubakar’s presidential bid. Speaking with Vincent Kalu, Junaid Mohammed who stated that the South should forget 2023 Presidency, added that the 2019 election had people who were responsible for maintaining law and at the forefront on mangling the election and upturning peoples mandate.

On equity in 2023, he said;

I don’t want to hear about this equity and justice, that is sheer nonsense.

The people, who abused this equity and justice, are the people from the Southeast because whatever we are talking about, in a democracy you cannot circumvent voting figures.

You can say it is time for my people. We will not vote for you and let’s see what hap- pens. I said it in one of my statements, look at the way the people of the Southeast voted during the last election; they have a humongous collection of votes and they all voted for Atiku, and they expect somebody to come from his own area to vote for them.

If you want other Nigerians to vote for you, you better look for other Nigerians and make a choice. Maybe, in 2023, Kanu will come and force all Nigerians to vote for them. Democracy is a question of give and take; you vote for me and I vote for you, that was what Michael Okpara used to say. You don’t vote for me and maybe you think that by abusing me on the pages of newspapers that I will vote for you. I will not. If I come back into active politics, it will be because of that. Let us see, for abusing people how they will vote for you.

Look at Ohanaeze, how they are duping people; they collected millions from Atiku. Let us see 2023, by the grace of God, which candidate they want to produce.

There are over 232 ethnic groups in Nigeria, how can anybody be a candidate of a group and expect to be voted by the others. You pressmen you have a responsibility to enlighten people. I want to see how they will pick the candidate from Southeast in 2023. Some of us traditionally, we don’t talk too much, but don’t imagine that we will keep quiet and do your own bidding, it will not happen. See what is happening now, we have started the second term of Buhari’s administration, but today, people are scrambling for 2023, and the Yoruba are saying that it is their turn. How it’s their turn, I don’t know.

We keep on making this mistake of agitation of, ‘it is our turn’ over and over again. After all, somebody says the classical definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

This is what I see happening in Southeast; you don’t vote for anybody, you only vote for who gives money, also those who say they are in APGA; all those who belong to the Igbo faction of PDP. They should think back and think of their own generation of those who are promising and who are educated and who don’t see politics as trading. Politics is not trading; it is a serious matter.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/south-should-forget-2023-presidency-junaid-mohammed/

. What is this man saying, is atiku an Igbo man? Na wah for some so called educated people oh

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
i do agree with you nwanne the Americans and the Jews have AIPAC fani kayode for a long time had hatred towards the igbos look at him today so nothing is impossible a political organisation championing unity is the way forward to building trust and it is achievable
EXACTLY Bro
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
all obasanjo senate president were igbos wabara tried to impeach obasanjo okadigbo the same and Ken nnamani Andy uba and iweala practically ran the country during objs regime

I see u didn't even know what to reply.

IGBO come be Senate president under OBJ, so bloody what? IGBOS were in PDP n helped deliver OBJ so SP na their right.

And now back to real issues, Does SP mean the common IGBO man on the streets of Awka gain anything?

I ask again, what did Obasanjo do for the IGBOS to make them vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by ken6488(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
south south wey give rivers and delta to igbos cheaply
Asin how undecided
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2019
sweetjohn:
I have said this before, the north do not regard the Yoruba as anything. They ve more respect to the Igbos than the Yorubas. Why will they even respect a tribe who willingly sold themselves and future to them (north) as cheap free slaves

wow!!!

dream on. grin

cheesy
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2019
chemgee:
this talk is no longer getting funny again o, that is why only southern fools will believe that
1. war torn borno will have more voters turn out than peaceful Oyo, Rivers & stand shoulder to shoulder with lagos.
2. northern votes where nearly twice the southern votes (under the guise of voter apathy in south & more politically aware north); you guys should wait for the next census, you'll be surprised that the North/South population has shifted from near 50/50 to 60/40
3. when some southern ignoramus where hailing the nearly 4 million vote from the KKK States, little did they know that the dangerous precedent can/will be used against them.

although painful but true, the northerners are better politicians and the north has the numbers to determine the next president..
Igbos VS Yoruba mumu drama should continue

You were on point till you derailed in your last sentence.

This politics of violence, rigging and hate is what you call politicking?

Sad indeed.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2019
durangokid:
. He is not, by then we will tell the country that Nnamdi Kanu is not alone and then the country will see the real Igbo man from both the APC, PDP, APGA and others
Stop ranting. You cannot do anything. All the northern appointments that has been made, what did you do?
All the results they wrote in 2019,what did you do?
Well they are going to write it again in 2023,and there is nothing you can do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo) / INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.