Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (38673 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
OfoIgbo:

You are very correct. The current STRATEGY is to ensure no SWerner becomes the president come 2023 grin grin grin

Funny enough, the hate of the Igbos (minority) towards a Yoruba man in 2023 will translate directly to acceptance by the Northerners (Majority).

This contributed a great deal to why Atiku lost. grin

Or can you swear on your life that there will not be a Yoruba president in 2023?? cool

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by ken6488(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alexis11:

Lol.... No. You don't get it.

The best way to lose elections in this current political settings in Nigeria is to get massive support from the Igbos. That is what killed Atiku.

In 2023, any Northerners you guys support against a Yoruba man will lose like Atiku and Tofa in 1993. grin
am not speaking for igbo but SS Bru grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
kayjay69:
I am a southerner and I love this man's comments. I like his openness and I pray and hope this will be the view that every other power broker in the north adopts.

This will force my sleeping Yoruba brothers out of their slumber and I hope this will deliver the much needed South Alliance (plus some North Central states).

The earlier we in Southern Nigerian especially my sleeping brothers realise that we have zero in common with the core Northerners the better. The earlier we realise there is no reasoning with these people, the better. Their treachery knows no bound and as long as we refuse to learn our lesson, history will keep repeating itself.

I am really happy he said this, now I pray and hope he and his northern cohorts can simply follow through on their wishes so that hopefully they'll hasten the disintegration of this joke of a country. It was never meant to work anyway, they are simply showing it to the rest of us the hard way.

seriously, Nigeria is the worst mistake Britain ever made

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Modarun(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Oga mark this down either tinubu or osinbajo is president come 2023

Osinbajo himself is both loved by northern Christian and Muslims alike
If only I could post a fb page link here and see for yourself

All these ppl claiming stuffs na wash

Only dumb heads believe this crap

you mean the Northern christians that He kept silent all the whilevthey were slaughtered? or the ones he has never bothered to come and share his advanced voter buying scam Tradermoni? of the ones he stole their #5.8billion chop money? The Christian North and middle belt have always gone the way the SEasterners have gone, same as the South South. infact this groups are in the fore front of call for an Igbo presidency. An Igbo man can not be president and remain silent while Christians, Ifa worshippers, sango worshipers and so on are slaughtered i. theor sleep. Even you can testify to that.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by stonemasonn: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Modarun:

you mean the Northern christians that He kept silent all the whilevthey were slaughtered? or the ones he has never bothered to come and share his advanced voter buying scam Tradermoni? of the ones he stole their #5.8billion chop money? The Christian North and middle belt have always gone the way the SEasterners have gone, same as the South South. infact this groups are in the fore front of call for an Igbo presidency. An Igbo man can not be president and remain silent while Christians, Ifa worshippers, sango worshipers and so on are slaughtered i. theor sleep. Even you can testify to that.
when was the last time an Igbo was president?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by OfoIgbo: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alexis11:

Funny enough, the hate of the Igbos (minority) towards a Yoruba man in 2023 will translate directly to acceptance by the Northerners (Majority).

This contributed a great deal to why Atiku lost. grin

Or can you swear on your life that there will not be a Yoruba president in 2023?? cool

I am not a swearing man, but you can take it to the bank that Junaid is far more likely to become the Nigerian president in 2023 than any SW option

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by stonemasonn: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
ken6488:
am not speaking for igbo but SS Bru grin
you can’t speak for Edo, Delta, AK, Rivers, CR and Bayelsa....they’ll different people.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
kayjay69:
Absolutely true and that was the freest and fairest election we've had till date.

The fact is if the APC today were to out of equality cede say the Speakership to the SE, I dont see how their numbers will not automatically improve in 2023.

The issue here is that the APC is made up largely of Yorubas and Northerners who are also mostly Muslims. I am Yoruba and I believe the Yoruba arm of the APC prefers this so, in order that they might maintain key stakes in the govt of the day.
Have you guys stopped to think what would happen if every region voted APC, it would be alot difficult for the likes of Tinubu and Buhari to absolutely call the shots.

Igbos I think are fair people, though voting patterns suggests they have stuck to one party since 1999 but this has nothing to do with who was presented, if the SE voted Obasanjo and YarAdua, I'm pretty sure they can do same again.

As much as I dislike both APC and PDP, you cannot help but admit that atleast with PDP, there was the unsaid agreement that power had to be shared and they did their best as evidenced in the composition of key positions across government. APC on the other hand came into govt with the mindset of sidelining any region that didn't support them. Now I get this, I really do however we thought we were past that as a country, atleast in the interest of the collective.

Good. You spoke like a true Yoruba man. I share your sentiments.

But the guy you quoted is an Igbo man whose job since the 1960s is to spite the Yorubas. Still wondering what they have gained from that ever since.

There will be a Yoruba president in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by stonemasonn: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
OfoIgbo:

I am not a swearing man, but you can take it to the bank that Junaid is far more likely to become the Nigerian president in 2023 than any SW option
Junaid will not even deliver his state, take it to the bank....you really underate the common northerner, that’s your mistake, that’s where Osibanjo will take his battle.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by emmasege: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
By 2023 both APC and PDP will zone presidency to South ...The south is not daft to zone presidency to north come 2023
The kind votes that will come out from south will make the north fear..in fact that day trees and stone will vote...let’s see as things unfold grin
The south is a divided house and cannot really match up with the North East and North West, thanks to the needless rivalry and fight between the Yorubas and igbos. Junaid Muhammed knows what he's saying.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Elvis778:

you should know we never had Apc den, we the south eastern folks were generous with our votes then, we supported Abiola with all we had, we also supported OBJ's second term........
We only started supporting PDP alone when Buhari came into the picture, judging from the way he managed the country during the military era, we couldn't trust him and so we diverted.
For now, yes, Apc is a taboo in my region, because their governance is cursed.

Lie kill you there!

South East was the only region Abiola lost. The results are still everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Kikikiki yoruba
Hahahahahaha Yoruba
Kwakwakwakwakwakwa.
We told them, but they choose to betray the south. cheesy grin
do you understand the meaning of betrayal sef?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by judility(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
For installation, repairs and maintenance of our SOLAR ENERGY AND INVERTER, PLS CALL:07032336976.Base in Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheAngry1:

Well, we have produced the President before (twice, in fact), and we currently have the Vice President. We are growing steadily in the Southwest and are crowded by your lawless lots here. You will NEVER produce the President, you will only continue to grow more bitter, as usual.

Amen!!! And the hatred just like their parents passed it down to them. they will pass down to their own children too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
OfoIgbo:
The only westerners that have a chance of getting SE and SS votes are Ayo Fayose and Fani Kayode. Beyond these two gentlemen, no other westerner will be able to sway the other southern regions to vote for them.

Unfortunately for SWesterners, the voting pattern in the SE and SS are usually by block votes. Nobody in both regions will ever vote for any other Yoruba person. Not after the betrayal that GEJ suffered in the hands of the SW. Both regions have a very long memory, and this memory will persist even beyong 2023, so SW strategists have a huge mountain to climb.

Northerners can insult the Igbos as much as they like, that will not drive Igbo or SS votes towards any Yoruba candidate. Igbos have a lesson to teach, come 2023 grin grin grin

Even if dem like, make dem carry FFK and Ayo Fayose come, we will still head for Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.

The north must rule us till 2031.

It is not only the SW that can vote North.

SS/SE have and can also vote North. Plus we deliver all the oil/gas states in the bag.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Amumaigwe:

No Igbo man will pick any offence in the comments of the semi-literate quota Prof because he never explained how Igbos abused equity and justice by voting Atiku, equally a core Northerner over Buhari. Neither can he proceeded Atiku gave Ohaneze money. But an exciting takeaway from the interview is that power remains in the North beyound 2023 which aligns with SS/SE strategic plans. Tinubu will soon cry blood.

If you disagree with the former and agree with the latter that means it is safe to say that you are suffering from selective amnesia. cool
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by ken6488(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
you can’t speak for Edo, Delta, AK, Rivers, CR and Bayelsa....they’ll different people.
We are different but we have one thing to in common cheesy the nation oil ;Dunity

And don't forget PDP controls all oil producing States
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Legendguru: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
ignorance is no.defence.

zoning remains a law. buhari never won the last election. the election was rigged coz apc were in power and.they control all sectors in major geopolitical zones.

its the south turn. if north like represent buhari again. he will lose for.real this time just.like old times.he knows losing is not new to him.

the south ss se sw are not.fools. igbo man will.never vote a northerner if south present candidates.so let see how only the north.result will.determine.general election if they present.a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
BabaO2:

Generally? Your understanding and use of English is always wrong. Abiola lost in almost all South eastern states except anambra even though it was generally known that tofa was misfit for presidency. In kano, his home state, Abiola defeated him 60:40. Call spade a spade, ibos are intrinsically against the interest of yorubas. Have forgotten that it was ABN ably orchestrated by ibo people that prevented Abiola for being declared president elect?

You just said it as it is. The real people Igbos have been fighting are the Yorubas.

Call it jealousy, and you may be right. cool

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Simbrixton(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
sandra50:

By south you mean Yoruba's?you think the Igbo will vote for you people when you start fighting with the people you have been licking their asses?we go even vote for the make them continue..not only the kind vote that will come from South.
that means you hate yooba more than you hate hausa

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
[s]
Legendguru:
ignorance is no.defence.

zoning remains a law. buhari never won the last election. the election was rigged coz apc were in power and.they control all sectors in major geopolitical zones.

its the south turn. if north like represent buhari again. he will lose for.real this time just.like old times.he knows losing is not new to him.[/s]

the south ss se sw are not.fools. igbo man will.never vote a northerner if south present candidates. [s]so let see how only the north.result will.determine.general election if they present.a candidate.
[/s]

The yoruba man that vote Northerner over GEJ is a fool?

U are not ready to stop dreaming and wake up yet.

U just wait, 2023 is around the corner.

SS/SE block vote for a northerner.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afterall, 2023 is suppose to be Igbo Presidency, if Igbo decide to go into alliance with the North and wait till 2031.

I see no problem with dat. Igbo are not so much power hungry like Yorubas or even HausaFulani.

Junaid Mohammed and much of the North are already PDP.

Sokoto and Kano, the most important states in the North are already PDP.

Forget the rigging in Kano, the north have already repositoned themselves to claim power with all the SS/SE states in the bag.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Alexis11: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
hammerFC:
Afterall, 2023 is suppose to be Igbo Presidency, if Igbo decide to go into alliance with the North and wait till 2031.

I see no problem with dat.

Junaid Mohammed and much of the turn are already PDP.

Sokoto and Kano, the most important states in the North are already PDP.

Forget the rigging in Kano, the north have already repositoned themselves to claim power with all the SS/SE states in the bag.

Then before 2031, Yoruba must have strategized again, mend fences and break alliance you have with the North.

The result is that when presidency is coming to the south in 2031, it goes to SW again.

By that time another song we keep hearing....

" Yorubas have betrayed us again"

"Igbos have been marginalized again"

"Biafra or death"..... grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by AyosMan: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yoloba pple are very funny....after Obasanjo 8yrs and Osibanjo as vp u people still have guts to be talking of 2023 president.... So what happen to our brothers d IBO's? We will deal with people at d right time.....useless and idiotic koloba people....South-South are patiently waiting for u people.....u people are greedy group of betrayals....yoruba my foot
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by hammerFC: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alexis11:

Then before 2031, Yoruba must have strategized again, mend fences and break alliance you have with the North.

The result is that when presidency is coming to the south in 2031, it goes to SW again.

By that time another song we keep hearing....

" Yorubas have betrayed us again"

"Igbos have been marginalized again"

"Biafra or death"..... grin

cheesy

Then Presidency will remain perpetually in the North.

It appears the North are better fitted to rule Nigeria.

Yoruba have brain malfunction caused by inbreeding.

It reflects in your poor reasoning and inability to learn.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elliot2(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
sapele914:
Port Harcourt is still part of Nigeria,stop dreaming you have nothing everywhere you know from aba to port harcourt to calabar belongs to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Bakassi has been handed over to Cameroon so you may be worse than a stateless gypsy.
While u rejoice over the igbos,our oil n environment waste away. At the end of the day,we remain the biggest losers,and not the igbos.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elliot2(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
maasoap:

You may not want to hear this but it is the reality. SS are more politically advanced than you people in SE. You're more or less driven by hate and not common sense. You cried and still crying more than the bereaved. Why can't you just take a look at the just concluded presidential election results? Look at the APC/Buhari's votes in the SS and compare it to that of your region! That's a pointer
If not for gej,how is the ss more politically advanced than the east? in what way have they benefited from that advancement?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Elvis778(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alexis11:

Lie kill you there!

South East was the only region Abiola lost. The results are still everywhere.

Anambara did vote for the man, he won there hope you know?
But then, the Igbos by then still had dis ideology of "PAY BACK TIME" considering the fact you guys sold our trust during the war, leading to the death of millions of Igbos,
who would forget that in the space of 23 years?? NOBODY. But we actually did after sometime, we don't hold grudge for long you know.
So tell me, Is OBJ from SE?? Or u want to lie we didn't support him? Or maybe ya-radua is from SE too??
SE is just liberal, we vote u cuz we trust u and not for religious or tribal reasons
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sweetjohn(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
I have said this before, the north do not regard the Yoruba as anything. They ve more respect to the Igbos than the Yorubas. Why will they even respect a tribe who willingly sold themselves and future to them (north) as cheap free slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo) / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.