Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. (2479 Views)

If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. / This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 3:15am On Apr 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Herkinsgist12(m): 3:26am On Apr 07, 2019
What the Bleep, so guys self wan turn woman na we ooo. Check this out http://www.herkinsgist.com/the-power-of-thinking-before-you-act/
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2019
I never wan accept say dz tin na real
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2019
THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT I WOULDN'T WANT MY FACE PAINTED UP LIKE A NURSERY CHILD'S COLORING BOOK.

3 Likes

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2019
He looks far more handsome without that shi on his face

1 Like

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Bojack(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2019
nawa oh
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Karleb(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2019
With the makeup, he looks like Seun.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT I WOULDN'T WANT MY FACE PAINTED UP LIKE A NURSERY CHILD'S COLORING BOOK.
Colour would not suit your skin tone anyway. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Redoil: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
If the ganda ejaculate what will the goose do
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Redoil:
Hahahahhah
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Martinez39(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Before I marry, that's if I ever will, I must see my woman's real face.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Before I marry, that's if I ever will, I must see my woman's real face.
First date should always involve water or swimming this way, you get the layers revealed before you catch feelings.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Redoil:
Lay eggs
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

Colour would not suit your skin tone anyway. grin

MUST BE FUN FOR YOU TO TROLL YOURSELF.
YOU'VE NOT SEEN MY SKIN SO WHAT YOU SAYING?

1 Like

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Deicide: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
That was how i saw one of my former class mate and i was like shocked
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Deicide: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE NOT SEEN MY SKIN SO WHAT ARE SAYING?
I think she's trying to use reverse psychology grin
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE NOT SEEN MY SKIN SO WHAT YOU SAYING?
Sarcasm my dear friend.....a bit surprised you missed that.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
Sarcasm my dear friend.....a bit surprised you missed that.
MAYBE YOU NEED TO TRY AGAIN WHEN I'M SOBER.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MAYBE YOU NEED TO TRY AGAIN WHEN I'M SOBER.
CAPSLOCKED I am not going to have a tiff with you online.
I am off!
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
CAPSLOCKED I am not going to have a tiff with you online. I am off!
LOL, YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE. cheesy
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by Redoil: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
MissRaine69:
Lay eggs
na you sabi. How you dey
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by luvyaself95(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Handsome Guy Just Get Himself Disguise
Nonsense undecided
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by luvyaself95(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nonsense undecided
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by 2nattie(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dan daodu
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by anochuko01(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2019
i dont have such patience...even to barb dey always do me somehow
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
i dont have such patience...even to barb dey always do me somehow
You can ask a MUA to do it for you.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by anochuko01(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
You can ask a MUA to do it for you.
who's a MUA?
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
who's a MUA?
grin grin grin
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by anochuko01(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
grin grin grin
after laughing at me, you could have at least educate me a little.... you wicked o
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:

after laughing at me, you could have at least educate me a little....
you wicked o
Sorry
MUA - Makeup Artist.
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2019
luvyaself95:
Nonsense undecided
Women do it daily ......what’s wrong with men doing it?

1 Like

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by anochuko01(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

Sorry
MUA - Makeup Artist.
oh...okay. i didnt know. they are worse. you spend hours making over, only wash it off at night. no time o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tales Of A Young Girl - My Affair With Uncle Mike (part 3) / Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.