Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. (2481 Views)

If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. / This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
oh...okay. i didnt know. they are worse. you spend hours making over, only wash it off at night. no time o
If you apply makeup like camouflage then yes it will take hours, if you use it as it was intended it’s no more than 30 mins
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by luvyaself95(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

Women do it daily ......what’s wrong with men doing it?
It nature of women why men undecided
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
luvyaself95:
It nature of women why men undecided
Makeup has never been restricted to one sex ....
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by luvyaself95(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

Makeup has never been restricted to one sex ....
I don't believe that
Between man and woman who makeup fit pass
Re: What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. by MissRaine69(f): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
luvyaself95:
I don't believe that
Between man and woman who makeup fit pass
In Carthage both Male and females wore make up
Same in Ancient Egypt
The Tuaregs ( both sexes) wear Kohl
Wodaabe the men wear very intricate makeup
Finally Just look at the Renaissance period the use of makeup was indiscriminate
The Himba ( both sexes)
You think makeup is just lipstick and eyeshadow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Diane Removes Her Panties Before Other Housemates (Video) / Abuja Driver Brings Out His Manhood, Begins Masturbating Beside Female Passenger / I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.