Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (55705 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ecclize: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
LisaAnne:
Hairy armpit. Stinking boxers.
u dey smell ur boyfriend boxer?...
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by KingSango(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Love yourself

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by tranxo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Some ladies overlook their standard and preference cos of money, not me.

Interesting. Curiosity sets in.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by KHbaby(f): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
You can be as ugly as the devil and it's a huge turn-on for them. Ask Oshiomole if I'm lying.

You can wear rags and ladies will say it's "fashion sense."

You can rock dada, keep dirty nails, grow nonsense bia-bia, smell like a he-goat and ladies will say you're "one of a kind."

All these do not matter to them if you've got deep pockets and your bank accounts are fully loaded. The only appealing thing to a Nigerian lady is Money a.k.a Ego a.k.a Kudi. Nothing else matters. Afterall, money no dey smell.

I beg to differ on this your comment.

How can you wear rag and look so unkempt and you expect me to come close to you? To hell with that money.

Dirty boxer, bushy hair, unshaven beard are big turn-off for me.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Slimpotter(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
emmysolo2001:
1.joggers mehn I hate this crap if a guy wears it,u will know exactly where his penis starts and when it ends cause it will be shifting. 2.a guy carrying condom in his wallet,as in must u Carry it everywhere. 3.I hate dreadlocks on the hair makes u look scattered.4.I hate seeing a guy whose finger nails are too long(I know girls do it dat is their own problem) but hate it cause guys don't know how to keep it clean
I keep long fingers though, bad habit I must say.... And it's embarrassing when it gets dirty, any ideas on how to keep them clean?
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Kwinesther: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Noisy Long Pointed and curved shoes cry , too big clothes, trousers that doesn't touch the feet (Islamic scholar's trousers), barbing the hair without shaping, lousy coloured clothes, big long chain with big pendants, tattoos, pencil trousers grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Ikpongiton: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
where is husbandsnatcha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by sisisioge: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dirty torn boxers and skinny jeans. Hian! The skinny jeans should be entered as an original sin biko. I remember a friend's long distance bf that showed up in Lagos wearing one of them skinny jeans. His was so skinny, his deeck could be seen screaming for help. Maybe he mistakenly bought a female's own, maybe he thought it would be nice to show up looking like a camel...whatever his reason was, their relationship got reevaluated on that day. Whew!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
sisisioge:
Dirty torn boxers and skinny jeans. Hian! The skinny jeans should be entered as an original sin biko. I remember a friend's long distance bf that showed up in Lagos wearing one of them skinny jeans. His was so skinny, his deeck could be seen screaming for help. Maybe he mistakenly bought a female's own, maybe he thought it would be nice to show up looking like a camel...whatever his reason was, their relationship got reevaluated on that day. Whew!

Nawa...too harsh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ogawisdom(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mikkystorm:
Hello once again, Happy Sunday to you all.
Today, giving the opportunity to the ladies, they are to state the things they don't like on a guy's body. Ranging from his hairdo, clothes, chains, underwears, so some guys could actually see this and reconstruct themselves.
Yes we all have our turn-offs and Ons...
What are your turn-offs Ladies?
Leggo!!!

Broke idiots only

If u have money u a sexy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by moshino(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Baddiezz:
no one cares

You must be related to Liar Mohammed.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by sisisioge: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nawa...too harsh

My sister...it was so awkward. Babe that left the house with glee to meet dude came back within an hour looking like someone stole something from her. Her disappointment was major....I tried pacifying her until she showed me the picture. The guy thought he looked so cute that he had it on his DP grin...I couldn't help laughing fa.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
emmysolo2001:
1.joggers mehn I hate this crap if a guy wears it,u will know exactly where his penis starts and when it ends cause it will be shifting. 2.a guy carrying condom in his wallet,as in must u Carry it everywhere. 3.I hate dreadlocks on the hair makes u look scattered.4.I hate seeing a guy whose finger nails are too long(I know girls do it dat is their own problem) but hate it cause guys don't know how to keep it clean

You guys should take it easy with ya listings. I don't like short nails so I keep mine for aesthetics and business purpose (protruding nails speed up my typing). My nails must extend beyond the tips of the fingers. I nor get leprosy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Akkah382766(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
: shocked shocked

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by selfwife(f): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
perfumes and sunshades. sunshades makes me feel very uncomfortable as I have the feeling he is hiding is true personality. Adding perfume completes it. I don't like it. When I see someone someone putting on sunshades, it makes me scared maybe there is a scientific word for that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
sisisioge:

My sister...it was so awkward. Babe that left the house with glee to meet dude came back within an hour looking like someone stole something from her. Her disappointment was major....I tried pacifying her until she showed me the picture. The guy thought he looked so cute that he had it on his DP grin...I couldn't help laughing fa.

Lmao, now that is funny.
What was he thinking biko? Maybe na small pikin or one overly casual dude grin
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by excess4luv: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=77343134][/quote]
never you ever joke with my COLD ORIGIN.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by kingkuntaval: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
KHbaby:

I beg to differ on this your comment.

How can you wear rag and look so unkempt and you expect me to come close to you? To hell with that money.

Dirty boxer, bushy hair, unshaven beard are big turn-off for me.
Story..

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by kingkuntaval: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Quiet ur mouth there...

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Quiet ur mouth there...

Who be dis one

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by EmpressT(f): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lol! Well, you may be right. I don't know much about fashion. I'm only expressing my thoughts on this forum. So, no biggi.

Nigg3369:

Well pink hoodies is a new trend so I don't think you know much about fashion

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
midnighter:
Long nails
Skinny jeans
Loud suits
trousers that end at the ankle and leave a space lipsrsealed
I like beards, even long and bushy ones but not that untidy stubble. Either grow it well, shave it into a style or Leave it!

Sagging didnt cross my mind cause i cant remember the last time i saw somebody do it..its annoying though
crycry
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
EmpressT:
Lol! Well, you may be right. I don't know much about fashion. I'm only expressing my thoughts on this forum. So, no biggi.

Ok then pink is a cool color no homo
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lmao, now that is funny.
What was he thinking biko? Maybe na small pikin or one overly casual dude grin

He came from Sokoto grin
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ifex370(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
LisaAnne:
no

Can you introduce me to the girl in your dp?
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Toseenlove: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Naaa. Only fake pink lip and silly torn jeans.

Guy's who wear boxers to play football eh!

So na buba and sokoto u want make dem wear abi..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
LisaAnne:
Hairy armpit.
Stinking boxers.

What took you to the boxer level grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Isinonye: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Grow Dada,
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Rilley(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Liar
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by LisaAnne(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
PaulAris:

Lol! She says stinking boxers?!
So how'd your nose get over there?
You don't get down on the first date do you
my no I don't
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by oke4surekid: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
MiaB:
Sagging- i hate seeing a man's butt crack. Like why don't they just pull their pants up or wear a belt

The same way you people wear short skirt/gown from your room and start dragging shit down in public. Annoying, na me wear am for you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.