Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (55691 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Taniaa:
Haha my ♥ is fragile. you seem like a hopeless romantic
And why is that?
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:
And why is that?
Judging by how much you've been pro-love so far
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol but let me ask you..why keep the long nails? Even me I cut my nails to the quick..if i get more than 1 millimetre of growth i get irritated

As for the trousers, stop it! angry cheesy
They look beautiful.. Aww lolgrin

Yeah ...Thanks cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by midnighter(f): 2:57am On Apr 11, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
They look beautiful.. Aww lolgrin

Yeah ...Thanks cheesycheesy

Lol i assure you that short nails looks even more beautiful
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2019
midnighter:

Lol i assure you that short nails looks even more beautiful
Lol.. Alright then, Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Reeberry: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
izaray:
I hate guys with body odour, and guys that sag with dirty and tear tear boxers
That means, you like guys that sags.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2019
Taniaa:
Judging by how much you've been pro-love so far
Uhh... I was referring to the other part actually
[Bold]; PaulAris is an abstract figure.
Most of the things I write on here are fantasies, but not mine tho
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=PaulAris post=77449147]
Uhh... I was referring to the other part actually
[Bold]; PaulAris is an abstract figure.
Most of the things I write on here are fantasies, but not mine tho[/quote

Oh..in westlife's voice "a fragile ♥ was broken before....I don't think it could endure another pain..."
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Taniaa:
Oh..in westlife's voice "a fragile ♥ was broken before....I don't think it could endure another pain..."
Oh so that's what she's afraid of huh
Now she's got Philophobia cause of a one-time heartbreak.
Well, I wouldn't promise you any different.
Most likely I'd break thy heart even harder, but... you'd know it was worth the shot
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
PaulAris:

Oh so that's what she's afraid of huh
Now she's got Philophobia cause of a one-time heartbreak.
Well, I wouldn't promise you any different.
Most likely I'd break thy heart even harder, but... you'd know it was worth the shot
Lol I don't have philophobia and no that wouldn't happen cause the probability of you seeing me is zero to none
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Taniaa:
Lol I don't have philophobia and no that wouldn't happen cause the probability of you seeing me is zero to none
Really?
Aww, someone is feeling intimidated by my sleek aura
But Tiana, you should know I can't risk my life and fame meeting up with people from a world of no laws.
For all I know you could be a serial killer, a stalker, a bomber... Even the thought of you being a granny cums to mind, hehe!
Loosen up, don't be too hard on yourself
Its a love life
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
PaulAris:

Really?
Aww, someone is feeling intimidated by my sleek aura
But Tiana, you should know I can't risk my life and fame meeting up with people from a world of no laws.
For all I know you could be a serial killer, a stalker, a bomber... Even the thought of you being a granny cums to mind, hehe!
Loosen up, don't be too hard on yourself
Its a love life
huh?? lmao
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Taniaa:
huh?? lmao
Eww! That's so unromantic See why I called you a Philophobist Oya try something better, don't worry I'll try not to laugh
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
PaulAris:

Eww! That's so unromantic
See why I called you a Philophobist
Oya try something better, don't worry I'll try not to laugh
no words for you, that escalated quickly
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Taniaa:
no words for you, that escalated quickly
Hehehe!!
You a big girl, you can always do better.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
PaulAris:

Hehehe!!
cheesy I sure can but you gotta retract first
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Taniaa:
I'll leave you to do what you gotta do
But don't hold your breath, I could be swayed away by the many waves this sea offers.
(Interpret this and derive a meaning for yourself anyhow you want, goodluck!)
Cheers!
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
PaulAris:

I'll leave you to do what you gotta do
But don't hold your breath, I could be swayed away by the many waves this sea offers.
(Interpret this and derive a meaning for yourself anyhow you want, goodluck!)
Cheers!
Lol.....alright then see you around on the internet space cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Baddiezz(f): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Taniaa:
PaulAris:

Hehehe!!
y'all get a room i keep getting notified of new comments
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Baddiezz:
Oh puleez!
Don't be such a killjoy. At least you endoyed.
But I'm too busy now to engage you one
So maybe next time, if you impress me enough.
I wonder why out of all the derailing posts, its ours she followed.
And besides, its on suspense. Did you not notice that!
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Baddiezz(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
PaulAris:

Oh puleez!
Don't be such a killjoy. At least you endoyed.
But I'm too busy now to engage you one
So maybe next time, if you impress me enough.
I wonder why out of all the derailing posts, its ours she followed.
And besides, its on suspense. Did you not notice that!
at first paragraph don't flatter yaself.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Baddiezz:
at first paragraph don't flatter yaself.
Phsssh! You really want this don't you.
So flatter myself?
Is that what you think?
Well, I'm not actually and if I was flattering myself, you won't even be having a conversation with me.
That's how good it could be.
But Badass, lets reschedule, freedom isn't by my side right now.
And hey! Quit derailing this good ole' thread
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Baddiezz:
LOL pardon I and Paularis
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Shhhh01(f): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
MiaB:
Sagging- i hate seeing a man's butt crack. Like why don't they just pull their pants up or wear a belt
Especially those wearing briefs that sag. you go dey see their dirty yan sh through the useless briefs they r wearing
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Baddiezz(f): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Taniaa:
LOL pardon I and Paularis
just kidding
PaulAris:

Phsssh! You really want this don't you.
So flatter myself?
Is that what you think?
Well, I'm not actually and if I was flattering myself, you won't even be having a conversation with me.
That's how good it could be.
But Badass, lets reschedule, freedom isn't by my side right now.
And hey! Quit derailing this good ole' thread
Lol Boiy bye!
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
theAccountant:

I'm confused. How does someone wear an unhealthy lifestyle. Or didn't I read the topic rightly?
figure it out

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
figure it out
You're just too dull to understand a simple question
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
theAccountant:

You're just too dull to understand a simple question
And you're a mōron for asking a rhetorical question. Dummy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
And you're a mōron for asking a rhetorical question. Dummy
Tell that to the series of guys devouring your p*ssy for free.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
theAccountant:

Tell that to the series of guys devouring your p*ssy for free.
Foool do not mistake me for your mom

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Foool do not mistake me for your mom

I'm mistaking you for every female in your family. Wh.o.re
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
theAccountant:

I'm mistaking you for every female in my family. They are all Whores including my mom
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.