Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (55690 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 09, 2019
I don’t care. Sorry
StoneLucifer:

Girls like u will be so sweet for rituals..I mean it. Its d likes of u that vomit money ceaselessly..
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Dshocker(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Twoclans:
1,Hairy armpit
2,Neck chain (no matter how expensive it is)
3, bleaching shocked

Even a normal/tiny piece of chain on the neck?
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by boyjo: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Everything listed on the guys thread had to do with beauty.
But on this guy`s thread hygiene is the major issue.

I almost threw up reading comments on page 1.
#no more
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by tciro: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2019
He get one of my room mate then in school the guy they wear same boxer in and out for like 3days if e open legs like this cheeeeeei. I later changed my room when I got to year two grin

LisaAnne:
Hairy armpit.
Stinking boxers.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Twoclans(f): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Dshocker:

Even a normal/tiny piece of chain on the neck?

Yes Dshocker ,even a tiny winny piece of chain

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by cronsberg: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Baddiezz:

Right after you dive off a cliffSays the jobless mofo that's on NL 24/7
Who is this badasschick? Damn i love your badassness. lol
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Baddiezz(f): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2019
cronsberg:
Who is this badasschick? Damn i love your badassness. lol
lol wink
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Baddiezz(f): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2019
tciro:
He get one of my room mate then in school the guy they wear same boxer in and out for like 3days if e open legs like this cheeeeeei. I later changed my room when I got to year two grin

Ewwww not armpit, but there was this one Time in 100l there was no light in hostel for days then the hall warden rented a gen and everyone rushed downstairs to charge. we were all sitted on the floor then this senior (stallite) walked past me ....damnn......nasty rotten odour oozed out from beneath,I looked up at her and she was oblivious of anything, I quickly switched position. Lol I'm still in sch tho but not in hostel anymore

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by tciro: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hahaha grin sorry dear

Baddiezz:
Ewwww not armpit, but there was this one Time in 100l there was no light in hostel for days then the hall warden rented a gen and everyone rushed downstairs to charge. we were all sitted on the floor then this senior (stallite) walked past me ....damnn......nasty rotten odour oozed out from beneath,I looked up at her and she was oblivious of anything, I quickly switched position. Lol I'm still in sch tho but not in hostel anymore

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Rozaytee: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oluromantic:
Girls that give all these conditions are girls of early 20s o. Shey na woman weh don 35 dey look 40 for front go see whether one nail dirty? Na menopause she dey see.. Dem go enter before dem begin change d man small small no be say dem go dey call one thing turn-off. Na man fit talk that one.
keep being dirty na... Ode

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Rozaytee: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ishilove:
All these men commenting here are women wrapper. We let you comment on your thread and now there Is one here for us but you will not allow us comment in peace. Ndi woman wrapper.

To the question-

1) Bowler hats- Especially if you have a big head.

2) Sagging trousers- Just in case you didn't know, trouser sagging originated from US prisons. Prisoners don't wear belts so their trousers sag, so when these ex-cons were released back into the society it had become a part of them. For this reason, anytime you sag your trousers instead of holding them up with your belt like a responsible person, always keep the origin of this fashion form at the back of your mind.

3) Crazy jeans- It doesn't speak well of you. It smacks of immaturity.

4)Skinny Jeans- Especially when you have a big butt. I mean, it's so gayish. Why on earth will you as a man wear skinny jeans that is originally meant for women? Female jeans are designed to flatter a woman's form and natural contours. I don't know exactly which contour a man wants to show off.
i hate dat skinny jeans ehn... Some will have spaghetti looking legs and still wear skinnies
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Oluromantic: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rozaytee:
keep being dirty na... Ode
You're a f00l
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Baddiezz(f): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rozaytee:
i hate dat skinny jeans ehn... Some will have spaghetti looking legs and still wear skinnies
spaghetti lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by CuddleBunnys(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wrong would be an hassle, there's loads of similar monikers on here
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rozaytee:
You complain about skinny jeans which were originally made for men but we don't complain about your tights leggings or short shorts well that's how you Nigerian women think fam
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by midnighter(f): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
crycry

Lol you're crying? Which one of those do you wear
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you're crying? Which one of those do you wear
Long nails... Trousers that end at the ankle, not all the time though cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
PaulAris:
Really? That's what you think huh
beard gang spotted
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by blingxx(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Flip flops & skinny jeans.
Skinny jeans? ... Should he wear baggy jeans then
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Jayrichkid(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
My nails can only get dirty if I put them in your p*ssy emmy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2019
Taniaa:
beard gang spotted
Don't tell me you feel the same way too
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by BearHugss(f): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2019
horlique:
I have seen "pubic hairs"
lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:
Don't tell me you feel the same way too
TBH i'm indifferent
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Taniaa:
TBH i'm indifferent
Haha!
Neutrality??
C'mon girl! Really?
Imagine this,
So you meet a guy with a huge Osama(neatly groomed, as usual). And later on you fell-in-love with him. And both of y'all lived happily ever after. La fin
So tell, the beards didn't have an effect in you falling in love?
P.s. My fantasy-writing skills aren't extraordinary, at least not yet
So endoy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:

Haha!
Neutrality??
C'mon girl! Really?
Imagine this,
So you meet a guy with a huge Osama(neatly groomed, as usual). And later on you fell-in-love with him. And both of y'all lived happily ever after. La fin
So tell, the beards didn't have an effect in you falling in love?
P.s. My fantasy-writing skills aren't extraordinary, at least not yet
So endoy
lol never been with a guy with huge beards, that's why I said im indifferent and if I do date/marry a dude with beards won't be cause of his hairy face
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Taniaa:
lol never been with a guy with huge beards, that's why I said im indifferent and if I do date/marry a dude with beards won't be cause of his hairy face
Hmm...
That hairy face is a charm, girl!
You should try it out
And hey, don't worry I'll be here to give you the shoulder you'd cry on when you start telling me the tales on how you could not help yourself from falling-
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:

Hmm...
That hairy face is a charm, girl!
You should try it out
And hey, don't worry I'll be here to give you the shoulder you'd cry on when you start telling me the tales on how you could not help yourself from falling-
Hehe doubt I'd be "falling" anytime soon
this meme below says it all

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by midnighter(f): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Long nails... Trousers that end at the ankle, not all the time though cheesycheesy

Lol but let me ask you..why keep the long nails? Even me I cut my nails to the quick..if i get more than 1 millimetre of growth i get irritated

As for the trousers, stop it! angry cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Taniaa:

Hehe doubt I'd be "falling" anytime soon
this meme below says it all
Nah! It could say it all, but its not all it says
The rest of it wasn't added
Thus, you eventually let the love in, just to see what he's made up but then you saw what you've been missing out on for so damn long. And you fell, and y'all lived happily ever after. La fin
You see, its still the same happy ending
Don't smoosh that life out of yours
I wonder why she's afraid tho
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by PaulAris: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
CuddleBunnys:
Wrong we're not the same person. Operating two accounts would be an hassle, there's loads of similar monikers on here and im barely active
June 03, 2017. That's the day both the accounts were created
And both the monickers made comments side by side on the thread you mentioned me. One online, and the other not
Well what's my own, just thought it was very obvious
Cheers!
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. by Taniaa(f): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
PaulAris:

Nah! It could say it all, but its not all it says
The rest of it wasn't added
Thus, you eventually let the love in, just to see what he's made up but then you saw what you've been missing out on for so damn long. And you fell, and y'all lived happily ever after. La fin
You see, its still the same happy ending
Don't smoosh that life out of yours
I wonder why she's afraid tho
Haha my ♥ is fragile. you seem like a hopeless romantic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.