Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? (398 Views)

How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? / Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit / How Long Can You Stay Without Masturbating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by godsfin(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm.The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, intimacy gadgets such as vibrators, or combinations of these.Manual stimulation of a partner, such as fingering, a handjob or mutual masturbation, is a common sexual act and can be a substitute for penetration. Studies have found that masturbation is frequent in humans of both sexes and all ages, although there is variation. Various medical and
psychological benefits have been
attributed to a healthy attitude toward sexual activity in general and to masturbation in particular. Masturbation is something some folks can't just do without. Some can't go a day without it, for some few days and they are back to it. Some can go a week without being bothered about it. Most individuals have confessed dat a month is the longest period of time they have been able to abstain from masturbating. Whats the longest period you have ever gone without masturbating?
Share your experience with all sincerity?

(1) (Reply)

Up And Running / Rip / STRANGERS AND LOVERS: My Weaknesses With Women - Kingsley Alaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.