Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? (1460 Views)

Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit / How Long Can You Stay Without Masturbating? / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by FManager(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
How long can you gents go without busting a nut, can you be able to go more than a week, i figure out I could suppress my urges by not busting a nut, what about you.

I know what am saying could be crazy, what changed for you, physically and spiritually.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by FManager(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Back by fasting and prayers, I noticed positive changes in my life, or is it just coincidence cause what I have been praying for long started manifesting but not actually the way I wish it could be but it came non the less.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ignoramus Donista.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by LikeAking: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
FManager:
How long can you gents go without busting a nut, can you be able to go more than a week, i figure out I could suppress my urges by not busting a nut, what about you.

I know what am saying could be crazy, what changed for you, physically and spiritually.

Sex is a natural thing…

Just relax…
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by tydi(m): 2:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Take it or leave it masturbation demoralizes you spiritual, physically and emotionally.
Bang a cvnt and be a king.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:34am On Aug 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
That shiit ain't good....

Abstain from it..

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by tobby20: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2023
FManager:

what do u mean
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by FManager(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Ignoramus Donista.

you have high migraine, so Bleep off my thread pussy sad angry
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by NairalandGossip: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
tydi:
Take it or leave it masturbation demoralizes you spiritual, physically and emotionally.
Bang a cvnt and be a king.
The book "Guilty pleasure" has already provided practical and realistic steps in overpowering the urge and living free, but Africans don't read.

Check my signature for the link to the e-book.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by NairalandGossip: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
That shiit ain't good....

Abstain from it..
True
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by joebases(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
That shit is the fastest route to nothingness, emptyness and unfufilment.

Desist from it and get a bite in the fleece of life
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
FManager:

If you want help come out and say it stop justifying masturbation. It makes people poor.

This I have seen.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? by FManager(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

If you want help come out and say it stop justifying masturbation. It makes people poor.

This I have seen.

So most poor people are poor because of lack of masturbating

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father / Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location / Caption This Pic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.