Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship (723 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by dejibello229: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2019
So guys last night I went through my babe's phone while she was asleep. sad

I know most people go talk say why I do that kain thing, but I just dey see her dey smile anyhow tried picking she go lock phone and all that nonsense... Na so I wait till she sleep unlock phone dey see her friends dey yarn about say them wan buy iPhone XS, them wan buy Samsung S10. I know she doesn't have money, scroll up the chat, just to find out they wer4e talking about Jumia Treasure Hunt... SMH.

Just vex lock phone. I was so angry, why wpuld she know this and not tell me,knowing as I dey struggle sef. sad

Anyway I hope she no win any treasure Hunt sha, but me I go try win. one treasure Hunt na by 12 noon, also found put there's flash sale by 10am & 3pm.

Make una no dull am

Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by amiibaby(f): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2019
yes why not.... ODE
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Better quit that relationship.

She is treasure hunting different types of cockks to raise money.

Nigerian girls go Bleep their boss to raise money for traditional marriage.
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2019
You Sabi advertise continue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by vibbb: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Sure keep up, she will tell you when Jumia lunch another promo on common sense.
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by donbachi(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Jumia treasure hunt or men treasure?....jumia,her circle's code name for men.
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by Kewimi123: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
You better make sure you be the one to find the treasure.. Make you chop her eyes tongue
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by girlcode22: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
I think you sef suppose know wetin dey sup for town. Your treasure dey find another treasure tongue cheesy
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by Forfor86: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why was she hiding the phone cos of Jumia Treasure Hunt, sure she's deleted what they were talking about.
Re: Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship by ladytechyxx: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you love her, why would you wanna leave her not like she was with another man. don't let jealousy kill you

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone / How To Know A Man Loves You / Yoruba Men Have Too Much Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.