Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone (727 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone by Chelsea82: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Slay queen who was invited by friends to a birthday party nabbed, after stealing all the valuables things in the house so that the will put the blame on her friend.

She stole Phones, Wigs and N180k cash of her friends In Edo State, while they were fast asleep.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/slay-queen-invited-by-friends-to.html?m=1

Re: Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone by vibbb: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Slay thief.

Weldon.
Re: Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone by lalasticlala(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019

(1)

How To Know A Man Loves You / Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO / Love Scam Won’t ever fall for it again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.