Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling (1555 Views)

Which Of These Is Worse: Masturbation Or Premarital Sex / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. / 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by ChildOfDoom: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2019
As g growing youth, we tend to neglect the advice of our elders. We want that freedom to explore the world and have fun on our own.

As from 15 years of age, teenagers try stuff like gambling, sex romp, pilfering [shoplifting], drugs, reckless spending, partying, masturbation etc. Out of these addictions, the worst i've seen is gambling [bet9ja & merrybet to be precise]
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2019
I agree with you.

Nothing could be worse than having a compulsion to waste money by yourself.

Especially on something with an instant reward/intangible reward format.
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by damien22: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2019
I Totally agree with him. its a very bad addiction
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by ChildOfDoom: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2019
My life has never remained the same since my introduction to gambling 5 years ago. Those who are old romancelanders must have heard of my wailings in the past.

I became broke, lost focus, sold all my belongings and became miserable because of bet9ja. Hmm.. There's just no cure for it, so avoid starting the act.

Advice from parents, pastors, friends, relatives and elders can't help any one in love with betting. Bet9ja virtual dealt with me. Now merrybet booking number has taken over.

I thought i had stopped until about 10k entered my hand yesterday. I play the whole 10k on borussia monglegbach to win but the fools drew 1-1. But with 'weed' or 'vaseline', you have joy for a moment and no worries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by anochuko01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
even when u choose game of 1.05 odds, and stake 200naira. them go still burst ya ticketgrin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by Torg77: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
My life has never remained the same since my introduction to gambling 5 years ago. Those who are old romancelanders must have heard of my wailings in the past.

I became broke, lost focus, sold all my belongings and became miserable because of bet9ja. Hmm.. There's just no cure for it, so avoid starting the act.

Advice from parents, pastors, friends, relatives and elders can't help any one in love with betting. Bet9ja virtual dealt with me. Now merrybet booking number has taken over.

I thought i had stopped until about 10k entered my hand yesterday. I play the whole 10k on borussia monglegbach to win but the fools drew 1-1. But with 'weed' or 'vaseline', you have joy for a moment and no worries

Is this a true story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by ChildOfDoom: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Torg77:

Is this a true story?
very true.
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by sparkle7: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
As g growing youth, we tend to neglect the advice of our elders. We want that freedom to explore the world and have fun on our own.

As from 15 years of age, teenagers try stuff like gambling, sex romp, pilfering [shoplifting], drugs, reckless spending, partying, masturbation etc. Out of these addictions, the worst i've seen is gambling [bet9ja & merrybet to be precise]
Masturbation? No way. No form of addiction is beta than the other. All of them are bad sir. We have a book here for controling addictions. More focus was placed on masturbation but the steps outlined can be applied on any addiction.
HOW TO CONTROL MASTURBATION. MUST READ!! Full Ebook.
If you want the full PDF kindly send me a PM. It is goes for a token of just N500. After reading this book and you still cant't get over masturbation then your problem is from above
[url]
www.nairaland.com/5106540/how-control-masturbation-tips-tricks
[/url]

Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by Torg77: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
very true.

So u can't stop?
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by ChildOfDoom: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
TarOrfeek:

I agree with you.

Nothing could be worse than having a compulsion to waste money by yourself.

Especially on something with an instant reward/intangible reward format.
i tell you bro. I've had a lot of apprehensive moments due to my addiction
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by WomenTrainer: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
I would've agreed with you if you didn't include drugs.

Do you know the damage that marijuana, heroine and cocaine can do to an addict? Do you know how many youths drugs have destroyed with madness? I mean real madness o! You need to visit any psychiatric hospital near you and confirm what I'm saying.

In my opinion, masturbation is the least harmful amongst the three addictions you listed.

However, the best addiction anyone can have is to be addicted to healthy living/lifestyle. Drink water instead of alcohol, eat good food instead of junk. Workout instead of lazying around getting fat. Invest your money wisely or at least save it instead of gambling. And put your burdens on God instead being depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol..I played that thing in the past but I gave up after realizing the only money I won was 4K in my many months of playing it. Although I still have this urge of playing 100k to chop 1M at times but I rather spend the money on better things grin
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by osuntuyi20: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gamble na bad thing ...when u r addicted to it... your mind will b telling to play with your last money that you may win... I wasted more than 100k n I later realized that where I dey play bet, the owner of d betshop Don get new ride.. n me not far from begging on the street, damn broke
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by ChildOfDoom: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
damien22:
I Totally agree with him. its a very bad addiction
yes o and it gives no second chance. When the money Is gone, it's gone for good.

Not like when you gamble with your friends and you beg them to give you a little part of it after you lose. Hmmm
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by MasonKendall(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChildOfDoom:

see your monkier(correct me if I'm wrong) Child of doom
Re: Advice To Youths: Choose Masturbation Or Drugs Over Gambling by ChildOfDoom: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
sparkle7:

Masturbation? No way. No form of addiction is beta than the other. All of them are bad sir. We have a book here for controling addictions. More focus was placed on masturbation but the steps outlined can be applied on any addiction.
HOW TO CONTROL MASTURBATION. MUST READ!! Full Ebook.
If you want the full PDF kindly send me a PM. It is goes for a token of just N500. After reading this book and you still cant't get over masturbation then your problem is from above
[url]
www.nairaland.com/5106540/how-control-masturbation-tips-tricks
[/url]
no, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Tgif... Let's Link Up! For Guys And Ladies. / 100 Jokes For Adults That Are Nothing But Hilarious / 12 Years After Marriage, Nigerian Man Discovered Two Of His 3 Children Aren't Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.