Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. (27719 Views)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
There are many people trying it I pray God save them

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Holywizard:
I'm highly depressed and saddened.
A graduate without a meaningful job to eat.
Sometimes I just feel like to end things.
Social media is not helping things seeing my mates living larger.
God plz help me
That's why you need to stop visiting Facebook for now, else these yahoo+ boys will drown you into suicide. You are not alone bro

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by olatechnician(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don’t know how to greet or console people who just lost someone,just don’t know the exact words to say .

same tin goes to me bro.....dont jst knw wat to say
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Reading this thing just made me know God has good plans for me and a whole lotta people out there. Expect that you see most people and think it’s all good with them whereas it’s not. Na me know Wetin I don dey reason since morning reach now but by the time I enter motor jam music, come down, snap picture and post people be like everything is fine and okay with him. Keep believing, there’s no such thing as a life better thank yours. Everybody’s clock is different, be patient enough to wait for your time, if you take your life before your time na you lose oh.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Lovelash: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Suicide does not solve any of life's problems. So don't do it. Read more on how to identify those contemplating suicide and what to do to stop them from carrying out the dastardly act. Visit lovelashblog.com
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Holywizard: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
I understand bro. Thank you
R2bees:
That's why you need to stop visiting Facebook for now, else these yahoo+ boys will drown you into suicide. You are not alone bro

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Aphroditee(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Pavarottii(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
The way d country is now...
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by nicepoker101(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don’t know how to greet or console people who just lost someone,just don’t know the exact words to say .
I was like you. But when it stuck me. Friends and relatives came around to console me. I grabbed all their lines. Today even if 20 people I never knew are lined up and the families need words of consolation. Mehn I can sweet talk them till they forgot they just lost a loved one.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
I try to hide my pains behind my smile and playful nature
But found out it was another burden on it's own as it doesn't solve your problem but postpones the solutions.
To have the courage to take your own life,means you can have the courage to take someone else's life o

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Bankalert(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
The only reason I did go that way was simply because of my family... What they will face if I do that... If I was all alone, I think I would have done it at a certain time I was depressed, lonely, unemployed and sad about how my life was turning out.... But today things have taken a good turn, and all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Martinez39(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Debramaye:
Sometimes it's not some peoples fault, this world is hard, those people you see joking with this stuff in the comment section are still children still eating mama thank you are still receiving pocket money while in school, you guys have not endured unemployment, lost your job, or lost someone who truly meant the world to you.. When it happens you'll see this world from another perspective especially when NO ONE IS THERE TO HELP, I don't wish depression or suicidal thoughts on anyone
Lol. Try to ignore those children and fortunate ones. Life is the best teacher. I have heard some people say "nothing can make me kill myself no matter what" only to feel suicidal many years or, even worse, kill themselves. I agree that life is hard and unfair.

If anyone is suicidal, try seeing a professional.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Gkemz: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good write up but next time make it more personal to the reader who might be contemplating suicide. You need to draw strength before you could carry someone else who may need your support.
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by anochuko01(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
i've had my times....but i've gotten to a point where i just believe that God can turn anything around.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Holywizard:
I understand bro. Thank you
You should also learn how to see these things and not be moved. Learn to see them and be happy for them no matter how hard it is. When you can start seeing these things and be still be happier you’re on your way to success irrespective of however they got the money

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by olanreyman(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Depression is so real.. honestly life is so unfair, there are some people who have no idea what hardship is, some when interviewed will tell you the day they experienced hardship was when they stood in the sun for 30min. Imagine! And we are in thesame world embarassed. Personally i believe all will be will and i will never contemplate suicide. May God have mercy on us

6 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by AdorableJosh(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
nanakgh:
DONT do it. Almost swallowed a cocktail of pills one time in 2016 before my lil bro entered the house from school. I was ill, lonely and single not by choice, broke, disrespected and jobless and I hated it and wanted all the pain and shame to end.
I was a jobless graduate who had friends making it and it felt like it would never end and I was always going to be late.
I almost did it before my bro entered the house and suddenly called out my name before I answered with a shaky voice and hid the pills which I later threw away. One of the few occasions in my life I still consider divine intervention. Fast forward to 2019, I have a perfect fiancé (not perfect but u know what I mean) , a good job which pays well (today I get to complain about long hours and small pay grin grin grin) and there are so many plans we have and the future looks so bright and I've been working not even 2 years now.

My life isnt even close to perfect but things are so much better than just three years ago when i was at my lowest. I'm actually doing the things I always planned to do now. Its crazy. I dunno what u believe but no matter what it is, life generally has a way of sorting things out. Write those applications, learn the trade..just do something and you'll be fine. I'm proof. Hold on. Don't do it.

Can I just skip to the time it gets better? Glad you got a turn around.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by id4sho(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
chibu4u2:

Same with me......just don’t know what to say,. I’ll rather remain silent then say a word.

See how foolish you are. Can’t you comprehend better what he wrote?. He was been honest with his remarks, not everybody is wise enough to console someone and it’s better you remain silent than say something the person will begin to wonder if you’re right or wrong.
You might even end up making matter worst sef.
Ode, come and beat me na, Mr fix it. I too know ,i think you are the foolish person here since it's not everyone who knows how to console.
Stop drinking, you won't hear

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Depression is real .Especially putting so much effort in achieving success but it eludes you .I almost killed myself ones but mine friends came to mine rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Bbbwings: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Debramaye:
Sometimes it's not some peoples fault, this world is hard, those people you see joking with this stuff in the comment section are still children, still eating mama thank you, still receiving pocket money while in school, you guys have not endured unemployment, lost your job, or lost someone who truly meant the world to you.. When it happens you'll see this world from another perspective especially when NO ONE IS THERE TO HELP, I don't wish depression or suicidal thoughts on anyone
Preach..

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamShiningStar(f): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Divay22(f): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Depression is real .Especially putting so much effort in achieving success but it eludes you .I almost killed myself ones but mine friends came to mine rescue.
Even you cry
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Geminita: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
advocate666:
There is no need to help a suicidal person. All animals commit suicide. Suicide is part of our evolution.

If you stop people killing themselves, the world would just be full of mentally unstable people.

walk in people's shoes and see how it feels.. you think it's easy Huh.. you think so you think it's normal for someone to be suicidal.. you think someone just want to commit suicide.. you think it's easy to hold on and stay strong.. Nah.. just walk in the shoe, taste how it feels and see for yourself..

no offence bro.. just my opinion tho
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Ojoji(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Great write up. It is not easy to go through depression alone without support could be fatal. I experienced something similar some weeks ago despite being so confident in the past that nothing will ever lead me to depression.
Please, use your time to talk to someone especially this current situations Nigerians find themselves, you don't know whose life is already at cliff.
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Once instead of ones

My instead of mine

Take note. We all learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
I've been suicidal. Wheeew

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Depression
It comes unannounced, unnoticed and take your life slowly away from you.

I owe music my life.
Else it would have been hell.
But sha gonna get there some day.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Holywizard:
I'm highly depressed and saddened.
A graduate without a meaningful job to eat.
Sometimes I just feel like to end things.
Social media is not helping things seeing my mates living larger.
God plz help me

Hello.

But u aren't contemplating suicide right?

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by akiOYIBO: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
MiaB:
it is too late
My dear pls dnt be serious abt this. I love u, we love u. I can help o
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by chibu4u2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
id4sho:

Ode, come and beat me na, Mr fix it. I too know ,i think you are the foolish person here since it's not everyone who knows how to console.
Stop drinking, you won't hear

Just one of this would have prevented a fool like you. Waste of sperm.
Foolish Nigeria youth.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Sleezwizz: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
GeneralMatt:
Really

Shut up.. you this Alabi agent embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.