Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. (27727 Views)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Austindumas1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
that will be nice,add me 07064625761
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by MiaB(f): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Rilley:
Too late for you to get common sense, I guess. cheesy
your father
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Rilley(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
MiaB:
your father
Fvcking ur moda cheesy
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by MiaB(f): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rilley:
Fvcking ur moda cheesy
foooool

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Rilley(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
MiaB:
foooool
Foooooolest
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
am still searching for someone close to my kind of depression.its rear and am surprised i have survived dis long.i droped out of school on my final year without any reason,i lost all my childhood friends and lost contact with my school friends.the worst is dat most people tot i had graduated even my school mates cos i took the final exams.now my parents are frustrated and dat is making me more frustrated.i wake up everyday just wishing it will be my last to end dis misery.my parents try to introduce me to God but i have long lost hope in christ.have neva been to any church gathering since 2years.even though i still tink i love God,but everything makes me think their is nothing he can do 4 me.when i say am d worst human on earth i am damn seriox cos i am

Damn Man.
Seems you have really gone through a lot. cry
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

Damn Man.
Seems you have really gone through a lot. cry
he that findth a wife findth a great thing... In finally found you... After such a long struggle.... cry
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
he that findth a wife findth a great thing... In finally found you... After such a long struggle.... cry

Where you searching at any point?
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

Where you searching at any point?
I searched all over... Found none but thee
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
I searched all over... Found none but thee

As you've found, now you know what to do. grin
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

As you've found, now you know what to do. grin
will You Marry Me? smiley
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
will You Marry Me? smiley

Lol.
That escalated real fast. cheesy

Don't mind that my picture o. That's layers and layers of makeup. I barely ever look like that.
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

Lol.
That escalated real fast. cheesy

Don't mind that my picture o. That's layers and layers of makeup. I barely ever look like that.
Power Of Make Up... Although Beauty Will Always Give Way; just Like My Girl Friend who even Ladies Fall In Love With. Just Search Eli-sheva on Instagram...

The Beauty Is There right In Your Eyes, forget The Make up, the Eyes Can Speak Too

1 Like

Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
Power Of Make Up... Although Beauty Will Always Give Way; just Like My Girl Friend who even Ladies Fall In Love With. Just Search Eli-sheva on Instagram...

The Beauty Is There right In Your Eyes, forget The Make up, the Eyes Can Speak Too

shocked
So you have one girlfriend ready and you're sending marriage proposals lipsrsealed
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

shocked
So you have one girlfriend ready and you're sending marriage proposals lipsrsealed
Lol...

Just Sending You A Reminder Of How Beautiful You Are smiley
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

shocked
i write articles too... lets partner and write some good works together
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
i write articles too... lets partner and write some good works together

Now this is a conversation I prefer.
Do you use Kdp?
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

Do you use Kdp?
yeah
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by IamPlato(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:

Do you use Kdp?
you can add me on whatsapp
Re: Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. by Joystark(f): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
you can add me on whatsapp

You can take out the number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.