Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... (3186 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / First Sons Burden How Have You Been Feeling???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by QueenVaji: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
I have been wondering about this for sometime and the reasons behind it... Most first sons are not always smart... Could it be from there careful upbringing or what... Our first son is a very good guy.. But somehow his youngers brothers are doing big things... Is really making me feel bad... Our last born is talking marriage now... Not like its a big deal to get married... But then i feel very bad for our first born.... He has achieved nothing apart from a useless bsc/nysc cert
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Nbote(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
QueenVaji:
I have been wondering about this for sometime and the reasons behind it... Most first sons are not always smart... Could it be from there careful upbringing or what... Our first son is a very good guy.. But somehow his youngers brothers are doing big things... Is really making me feel bad... Our last born is talking marriage now... Not like its a big deal to get married... But then i feel very bad for our first born.... He has achieved nothing apart from a useless bsc/nysc cert

Hanty d fact dat U think U have a useless broda isn't enough to make U make baseless generalization...

16 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by yarimo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
QueenVaji:
useless bsc / nycs cert. Please weed and TRAMADOL is not good for you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by fastseo: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
The last check... Most first son are the helper and carrier of the whole family.

They sacrificed a lot for the whole family, marry so late, try to train the younger ones etc..

Maybe yours something went wrong, spiritually I may guess that makes him useless. Pray for him and ask for God's deliverance

17 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Your brother is lazy and useless. Don't generalize it

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:10am On Apr 11, 2019
What have you achieved yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Wizywiz(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by SmartMen: 6:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol... I can relate. After a while, he might decide to hide his laziness behind religion and choose to be pastor.

What your brother lack is drive and vision. Check the kind of friends he hangs out with and you will see they almost same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by anochuko01(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2019
thats because the only people they learn from are their old, uneducated, not so rich, and primitive parents. and by the time the siblings come in, they learn from his own mistakes and advice...

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by nkwuocha: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
QueenVaji:

Spiritually the first son and daughter ALWAYS are in a struggle to make it in life!In the bible, jacob caused his first son Reuben.Genesis 49 vs 3-4.And made him a servitude to his younger ones.This till date is usually seen in most families...its like a pattern, like a curse to always be bailed out by younger ones.The last son of my father like joseph is the wealthiest.There is no competition to out run him, he is just made.Thats is his God given destiny.His pre-History through re incarnation dates back to the wealthiest in the kindred.Some of the old men in my kindred uses strange powerful name to praise him till date.He is just 31.

Pray for your brother.First son are usually the target of various envious kinfolks.Even Jesus christ suffered this problems.He was haunted right from the womb!There was a decree against his existence and many babies were killed because of that.

Our first son is always in struggle for everything, but he is calm abd respectful.Although he lacks the ability to bring ALL together like the other sons,owing to his lacks BUT, he is smart and a very nice guy.I always pray for him, sometimes i cry while at it for i understand his struggles.

Please whenever he is ready to marry, make una shine eyes for the kind of wife.The worst that can happen to a family is when wife of a first son is bad.Her envy for the younger brothers wealth and prosperous kids will drive her into making her husband do unimaginable evil things.Speaking from experience.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by QueenVaji: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nbote:

Hanty d fact dat U think U have a useless broda isn't enough to make U make baseless generalization...

Broda u need to learn how to read before vomiting those trash u store in ur mouth...

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by QueenVaji: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:
Your brother is lazy and useless. Don't generalize it

Ok madam.. Thanks for d comment

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
nkwuocha:

Spiritually the first son and daughter ALWAYS are in a struggle to make it in life!In the bible, jacob caused his first son Reuben.Genesis 49 vs 3-4.And made him a servitude to his younger ones.This till date is usually seen in most families...its like a pattern, like a curse to always be bailed out by younger ones.The last son of my father like joseph is the wealthiest.There is no competition to out run him, he is just made.Thats is his God given destiny.His pre-History through re incarnation dates back to the wealthiest in the kindred.Some of the old men in my kindred uses strange powerful name to praise him till date.He is just 31.

Pray for your brother.First son are usually the target of various envious kinfolks.Even Jesus christ suffered this problems.He was haunted right from the womb!There was a decree against his existence and many babies were killed because of that.

Our first son is always in struggle for everything, but he is calm abd respectful.Although he lacks the ability to bring ALL together like the other sons,owing to his lacks BUT, he is smart and a very nice guy.I always pray for him, sometimes i cry while at it for i understand his struggles.

Please whenever he is ready to marry, make una shine eyes for the kind of wife.The worst that can happen to a family is when wife of a first wife is bad.Her envy for the younger brothers wealth and prosperous kids will drive her into making her husband do unimaginable evil things.Speaking from experience.
God bless you for this write up...you just outlined the problem am facing with my brother who is the first born and am the second born though a twin both males..we practically carry the weight of the family through different responsibility and the first born does nothing this make me feel bad and angry at him for lacking the motivation to be great in life.in short when i look at him i pity him so much cause he is nice and handsome but gat no skills to save and carry on the responsibility of the family...me i just de pray make one rich woman marry am atleast is looks and handsomeness will bring him good fortunes in life though with no skills or education but he is hardworking but no proof of his savings zero account spent on betnaija..abeg story too much..just feel pity for him..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Pearl05(f): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2019
First born(s) are never lazy nor useless. They are mostly like second parents in many families either males or females. They are the carriers of burden and saddled with too much responsibilities especially when they have younger ones looking up to them for direction and guidance.

The training they received from their parents and other caregivers while growing enables them to face all these challenges but if such training wasn't given enough and on the right direction, then the first born will find it difficult to live up to expectations.

You should also know that first born(s) are also the targets of evil kins. Some are even attacked before they know the difference between right and wrong. The battles over their heads are too much.

Please Always pray for your brother and stop seeing him as useless.

NB
I'm no where near first born oo oo .

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by KevinDein: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
What a dumb thread. I'm a first son and you have no idea how hardworking and useful I'm to my parents and siblings (no intention to boast here). I've also seen several other first sons that do not fit Op's narrative.

Some of us really do try to set good examples for our younger ones.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by logan2(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pearl05:
First born are never lazy nor useless. They are mostly like second parents in many families either males or females. They are the carriers of burden and saddled with too much responsibilities especially when they have younger ones looking up to them for direction and guidance.

The training they received from their parents and other caregivers while growing enables them to face all these challenges but if such training wasn't given enough and on the right direction, then the first born will find it difficult to live up to expectations.

You should also know that first born also the targets of evil kins. Some are even attacked before they know the difference between right and wrong. The battles over their head are too much.

Please Aldo pray for your brother and stop seeing him as useless.
as i grew up i found out that the training given to me by my parents was in some way special compared to the ones given to my younger siblings,but im not lazy,its just that i have to put extra labour to whatever i do, even when my younger siblings get them with ease. for example my education, i had to struggle extra hard to get it, but my siblings immediately they entered school,money was coming upandan for them, i thank God sha , they always trust me to make a wise a decision for them

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by anthonyuncle(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
QueenVaji:
seriously,it's like dz 1st son thing is becoming an epidemic.
I feel it's because most of them enjoyed life as kids, they were pampered (especially by their mothers), they think everything will remain like that forever, and they are prayerless

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why would the first born be lazy in the first place.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by LyfeJennings(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
nkwuocha:

Please whenever he is ready to marry, make una shine eyes for the kind of wife.The worst that can happen to a family is when wife of a first wife is bad.Her envy for the younger brothers wealth and prosperous kids will drive her into making her husband do unimaginable evil things.Speaking from experience.

I'm the first child, first born.
It's tough yea. I wouldn't lie. I envy my younger ones a lot but in this life. I go make am big. I swearugad

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Raalsalghul: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2019
All these sad tales and no one has been able to hit the nail on the head. The blame all lies on deadbeat/irresponsible parents who litter everywhere with offspring they can't afford to cater for.

Responsible ones will properly take care of all their kids first or last presenting an equal avenue for them to be successful. The irresponsible ones will train the first and expect him to cater for the remaining. It's a recipe for poverty if you ask me as the first is been burdened with the needs of others.

But wetin dey pain me be say despite the sobs and platitudes on this thread, some of y'all will still make same mistake. I don't know what's up with African folks and unplanned birthing of kids.

Spits!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by nkwuocha: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I'm the first child, first born.
It's tough yea. I wouldn't lie. I envy my younger ones a lot but in this life. I go make am big. I swearugad

Lol.You'll make it, yes!But not as close to half to soke of them.Trust me, in every family there is a "Joseph" and its always not the first son.It can be a daughter sef.I know of a woman that is so rich , the eldest brother as we speak has placed her on a sick bed.

I am not in competition with the rich sons of my father, and i dont even envy them.I dont keep male friends as my brothers are enough for me.They bail me out almost on every occassions and borrow me money without interest.

Guy, no matter how you struggle, there is this one sibling you cant outrun.Be very careful with the envy, and your choice of wife.Love your brothers and be a leader, thats the biblical and spiritual role of the first son.A leader.You should be able to speak and they listen.Infact you should even bring business ideas to them and help them grow!There must always be a child from your loins that will be great.

No marry witch ooo.When your envy and her own for your brother wife sets in, una bedroom go turn to coven.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by nkwuocha: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2019
KevinDein:
What a dumb thread. I'm a first son and you have no idea how hardworking and useful I'm to my parents and siblings (no intention to boast here). I've also seen several other first sons that do not fit Op's narrative.

I know few sons that are seriously made.But they suffered too much.I noticed they came from very poor background, so the challenges started from birth and so they were never pampered.
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Raalsalghul: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.You'll make it, yes!But not as close to half to soke of them.Trust me, in every family there is a "Joseph" and its always not the first son.It can be a daughter sef.I know of a woman that is so rich , the eldest brother as we speak has placed her on a sick bed.

I am not in competition with the rich sons of my father, and i dont even envy them.I dont keep male friends as my brothers are enough for me.They bail me out almost on every occassions and borrow me money without interest.

Guy, no matter how you struggle, there is this one sibling you cant outrun.Be very careful with the envy, and your choice of wife.Love your brothers and be a leader, thats the biblical and spiritual role of the first son. A leader.You should be able to speak and they listen.Infact you should even bring business ideas to them and help them grow!There must always be a child from your loins that will be great.

No marry witch ooo.When your envy and her own for your brother wife sets in, una bedroom go turn to coven.
@ the bolded...Verse?
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by KevinDein: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2019
nkwuocha:

I know few sons that are seriously made.But they suffered too much.I noticed they came from very poor background, so the challenges started from birth and so they were never pampered.
I was never pampered, true, but I'll say my parents invested a lot of time in my upbringing. They were pretty much hands on in stuffs like education and were more or less my home tutors, literally. Have to say I was well armed to meet up the challenges of being a first son (born). Last borns probably have the most fun though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Eg my Ex grin but not all of them
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by kunleweb: 10:55am On May 16, 2019
yarimo:
useless bsc / nycs cert. Please weed and TRAMADOL is not good for you.

You're as funny as your name. You've never been known to say anything intelligent
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by kunleweb: 10:58am On May 16, 2019
KevinDein:

Joseph

Esau

Solomon's

David's

Exception. Be smart.
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by kunleweb: 11:03am On May 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Please whenever he is ready to marry, make una shine eyes for the kind of wife.The worst that can happen to a family is when wife of a first son is bad.Her envy for the younger brothers wealth and prosperous kids will drive her into making her husband do unimaginable evil things.Speaking from experience.

The last paragraph you spoke is deep o. Very deep. Only the very very very wise persons can understand
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by bigl: 6:40pm On May 18, 2019
QueenVaji:

Woos woos, wobi!

I'm 1st born and doing very fine! Now, that's to tell u, u are wrong.

It all depends on the upbringing!

I'm a 1st born and 1st son and i'm doing fine! I'm gainfully employed and also run a good business!

Meanwhile, i'm glad to tell u that we are not created equally to achieve certain things in life at same time so stop using those stuffs as yard sticks!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by StylesX: 7:13pm On May 18, 2019
Because they think they will own everything when the parents are dead.
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by MaziOmenuko: 7:34pm On May 18, 2019
Nonsense generalisation. You guys be measuring every family with what is obtainable in your family.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Grupo(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Maybe in your family or tribe.

Sorry to ask, are you Yoruba?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. / How I Overcame Spiritual Wife After Many Years Of Torments. / Why Do You Want To Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.