Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... (3177 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / First Sons Burden How Have You Been Feeling???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Grupo(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

Spiritually the first son and daughter ALWAYS are in a struggle to make it in life!In the bible, jacob caused his first son Reuben.Genesis 49 vs 3-4.And made him a servitude to his younger ones.This till date is usually seen in most families...its like a pattern, like a curse to always be bailed out by younger ones.The last son of my father like joseph is the wealthiest.There is no competition to out run him, he is just made.Thats is his God given destiny.His pre-History through re incarnation dates back to the wealthiest in the kindred.Some of the old men in my kindred uses strange powerful name to praise him till date.He is just 31.

Pray for your brother.First son are usually the target of various envious kinfolks.Even Jesus christ suffered this problems.He was haunted right from the womb!There was a decree against his existence and many babies were killed because of that.

Our first son is always in struggle for everything, but he is calm abd respectful.Although he lacks the ability to bring ALL together like the other sons,owing to his lacks BUT, he is smart and a very nice guy.I always pray for him, sometimes i cry while at it for i understand his struggles.

Please whenever he is ready to marry, make una shine eyes for the kind of wife.The worst that can happen to a family is when wife of a first son is bad.Her envy for the younger brothers wealth and prosperous kids will drive her into making her husband do unimaginable evil things.Speaking from experience.

Everything you wrote there may apply to your family and your family alone. So, don't generalize it. In my family and extended family, first sons are actually the ones who usually make lots of head way and prepare the way for their younger ones.

Also, you church people should stop drawing reference from the Bible when discussing practical issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Mizwisdom(f): 12:09pm On May 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
What have you achieved yourself?

Good question

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless... by Oluromantic: 12:21pm On May 19, 2019
QueenVaji:
I have been wondering about this for sometime and the reasons behind it... Most first sons are not always smart... Could it be from there careful upbringing or what... Our first son is a very good guy.. But somehow his youngers brothers are doing big things... Is really making me feel bad... Our last born is talking marriage now... Not like its a big deal to get married... But then i feel very bad for our first born.... He has achieved nothing apart from a useless bsc/nysc cert
Its not hard, someone will call ur first son or first born useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence / 6 Things To Never Say To Your Daughter-in-law / 16 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.