Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos (57339 Views)

Busiest International Airports In The World. / New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by sonnie10: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where is Magarate Ekpo int Airport Calabar?

4 Likes

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Just take any airport and slap international for the front........

Are we blind not to see what others call international airport?...
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
noted
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by eleko1: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
sad No Fayose/Aregbe"airPOT". Not complete without the 2
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Timijo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
I am right in the MMIA. On my way to Mozambique.

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by plainol(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Only Lagos and Abuja are truly operating on international level, others are Semi-International.

2 Likes

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by moneyspeaking: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ilorin international airport is omitted

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Connecticut: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ttipsy:
see as our airport looking like a factory yard

You are right. Our leaders are shameless am not sure that we have up to forty airport both local and international whereas Brazil got 4093 airports. Well, God will judge our bad leaders.

3 Likes

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by amaniro: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

I know two are sure international airports, the other four I'm not sure of . But why isn't the one in PH named after a someone

grin

Harcourt is an English name. Put together Port-Harcourt

infact A Nigerian senator name is Harcourt. Senator Eyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe

4 Likes

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Birniwa(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
List is incomplete, many other International airports not mentioned here.

Anyways, you can buy cheap MTN data from me at N550 for 1gb or 2GB for N1000.
Call: 08133903178
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abeg oh apart from PHC, MMA and ABJ Airport, which another airport in 9ja takes international flights from the west, I want to explore more can anyone educate?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ntente(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in Reacharge and get Paid today but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Magic1: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Op op, where is Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by wiseone28: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
When will the airport terminal in Akwa ibom be completed?
almost 10 years plus now.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by pendusky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where is Akwa Ibom International airport

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by naijajobx: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
How many works
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Connecticut:
You are right. Our leaders are shameless am not sure that we have up to forty airport both local and international whereas Brazil got 4093 airports. Well, God will judge our bad leaders.
lol, u funny oh, They've not even being able to maintain the Existing 5 you want to compare with Brazil that has over 4k airports

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by AutoReportNG: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Magic1:

Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar is a local airport

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked
I know two are sure international airports, the other four I'm not sure of . But why isn't the one in PH named after a someone
grin

Apparently we have 5 international airports (as in that process immigration and are bonafide ports of entry into the country): Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu, Port Harcourt.

Isn't Harcourt a person's name? Half joking, because I get your point wink
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Magic1: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar is a local airport

Say what? so what’s the “International” doing there. Better advise yourself
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Which number are they on the list of African best?

BTW, wetin consan me sef
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by metroid(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where is Asaba international airport?
Where is Minna International airport?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by BiafraIsFree: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
The so called international airports and other regions to regions airports are just to use to deceiving gullible indigenous people of Biafra to believe thatbthey have international airports in their state.

You board international flights from Biafraland then stop in the north and in southwest, then transfer your flights documents to the original international airports. After spending at least 24/8 hours, Yoruba and Hausa Fulani in international airports will conspire to extort from you before finally take off. With thoughts in mind " God punish Nigeria ".

Allow IPOB to control their economy and their future.

2 Likes

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
op where's Ibadown and Benin airport ??
what do u mean
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

grin

Yes, it is named after Ikoli Harcourt Whyte.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Kolmezy: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
.]

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Magic1:
what Airlines land there?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
pendusky:
Where is Akwa Ibom International airport
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
plainol:
Only Lagos and Abuja are truly operating on international level, others are Semi-International.
PHC?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

grin

you want it to be changed to Muhammad airport or Amaechi Intl airport ryt ?? lol. nonsense
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
moneyspeaking:
Ilorin international airport is omitted
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:
Abeg oh apart from PHC, MMA and ABJ Airport, which another airport in 9ja takes international flights from the west, I want to explore more can anyone educate?
go and ask the airport authority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best African Country To Migrate To / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.