Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos (56358 Views)

Busiest International Airports In The World. / New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Guy where kaduna and Sokoto na
what Airlines land there?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:
Nigeria airways, Ibom air, Imo air
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by smeag0l(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ph airport has routes to dome European countries
plainol:
Only Lagos and Abuja are truly operating on international level, others are Semi-International.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:
jihad and Mecca airways
lolz
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ttipsy:
Nigeria airways, Ibom air, Imo air
I was expecting International Airliners? angry angry
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Magic1: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Is it about the airline that lands there or the standard. I can understand that they are all of low standard but Margaret Ekpo Int’l Airport was built to on international specification. The run way can accommodate any size of airline.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Magic1:

Is it about the airline that lands there or the standard. I can understand that they are all of low standard but Margaret Ekpo Int’l Airport was built to on international specification. The run way can accommodate any size of airline.
Im asking what Airline uses it not type of plane!
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Ph airport has routes to dome European countries
just Uk, any oda EU country?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:

I was expecting International Airliners? angry angry
Nigeria airways local??
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Beautyaddy: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

I know two are sure international airports, the other four I'm not sure of . But why isn't the one in PH named after a someone

grin

lol!...Port Harcourt is also one of the mostly used international airport for direct flights like Lufthansa.

Cant remember the other airlines to fly direct international flights into Port Harcourt.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by smeag0l(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Frankfurt and amsterdam
Ttipsy:
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by shugabasbn: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sum up all our airports together is not up to one airport in our neighbouring countries e.g Senegal, S/ Africa even Ethiopia not talk of developed countries
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ttipsy:
Nigeria airways local??
Are you for real??
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Frankfurt and amsterdam
USA.
In fact anywhere Lufthansa, Air France and KLM goes, you can go from PHC
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Beautyaddy: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ttipsy:

Germany.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...Port Harcourt is also one of the mostly used international airport for direct flights like Lufthansa.

Cant remember the other airlines to fly direct international flights into Port Harcourt.
KLM and Air France

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by arcnomec(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Air France do use that airport
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by wristbangle: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ttipsy:
see as our airport looking like a factory yard

U just spoke my mind
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Xander85: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Check out Senegals' flagship airport. At some point i thought i was looking at a 3D video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJg-tpQC_Es
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by olujastro: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
erico2k2:
Abeg oh apart from PHC, MMA and ABJ Airport, which another airport in 9ja takes international flights from the west, I want to explore more can anyone educate?
None that I'm aware of. Only Ethiopian that flies to Kaduna and Enugu International Airports.
Kano airport.... mainly airlines from Arab countries.
The remaining airports are viewing centers. smiley

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
olujastro:

None that I'm aware of. Only Ethiopian that flies to Kaduna and Enugu International Airports.
Kano airport.... mainly airlines from Arab countries.
The remaining airports are viewing centers. smiley
well then you are not a traveller, U need to explore more!
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by kikake: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
If Sam Mbakwe airport in Imo state is international airport,that means Calabar airport is super international airport.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
usa have almost 15,000 airports.
you are here celebrating 4.
kai, no wonder there's 50% unemployment rate.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by ogbonti: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Akanu Ibiam International Motor Park grin
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by IronGalaxy: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2019
These airports look like scrapyards grin
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2019
The useless Nigerian power-holders like to enjoy state of the art amenities and infrastructure in foreign lands but lack the foresight and ability to provide the same in their own country. When they travel abroad, you see them marvel at how great and orderly things are and they act like kids in a candy store. They try to indulge in and enjoy any and everything like they have seen GOD. At no time has it occurred to these shameless halfwits that but for their STUPIDITY and GREED, they could achieve the same UTOPIA in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Beautyaddy: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
usa have almost 15,000 airports.

you are here celebrating 4.

kai, no wonder there's 50% unemployment rate.

Bad comparison though.

The US has about 102 International airports. The rest are local airports.

Nigeria should be compared to other African countries.

Out of the West African countries, Nigeria has the most International airports.
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by FriendNG: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TL8frjGfGFw/XK1fZdHsJqI/AAAAAAAAaKA/oi9pQkrmr38D58626mVDh2cLGwi4j--QgCLcBGAs/s1600/0SF0qGl.jpg[/img]

MAKIA is located in the ancient city of Kano in the Northern part of the country. In the 1980s, the airport was named after a prominent Kano-born Nigerian statesman, Mallam Aminu Kano, a nationalist, politician and dogged fighter for the poor masses in the country.

MAKIA is one of the country’s oldest international airports. Apart from being a major transit point for the annual Muslim Haji to Mecca, MAKIA is a major connection point for air travellers going from Northern Nigeria to different parts of the world.

The remodelled Mallam Aminu Kano International was remodelled commissioned on March 15, 2015, by HRH, Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on March 15, 2013

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/04/see-list-of-international-airports-in.html

Malam Aminu Kano Airport is not one of the oldest in Nigeria, but rather it's the oldest. The first historic aircraft that landed in Nigeria was at Kano in 1922.

It is an important fuel stop for airlines flying long-haul services between Europe and Africa. Newer aircraft did not need such fuel stops.

It also have two run ways, one for passengers and the other for Nigerian Airforce.

A new international terminal similar to that of Abuja is currently under construction.

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Toxako:
Some people just posted for nonsense sake.
Where is Ilorin International Airport?

This is infrastructure and not Auto,
OP, take note.
Ilorin International Airport?

Are you kidding me?
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by Chinonye02: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Our boards are currently available
Lets take your Products to your target market.

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES on all the major BILLBOARDs in Lagos.
Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Billboard Advertisement and Branding.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
3. Flexible Advert Plans
4.You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
5. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges and billboards in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
Billboardnigeria55@gmail.com
Tel: 08034379263
Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 2:28am On Apr 11, 2019
With the exception MMA the rest look like kiosk even MMA is poorly maintained grin all money that should ow have been put to capital project has been stolen

1 Like

Re: See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos by leofab(f): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Xander85:
Check out Senegals' flagship airport. At some point i thought i was looking at a 3D video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJg-tpQC_Es
only two trains with plenty animations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.