Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down (84921 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:
That's Christianity for you. We preach peace to the world. The Pope is a promoter of peace hence, this act. Hardly will you find a Sheik or an Imam exihibiting an extraordinary manner of humility such as this.

We do have lots of Imams and sheik with utmost humility. Just that the thieves amongst us,don spoil our image.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Elvis778(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Children of hate, now listen to me if you would,.............
He kissed his feet for a reason,
it's just like your Dad and Mum kneeling to beg you to stop the habit of smoking, for the respect you have for him You'd have no option than to stop it. These people are more spiritual than you are, they are wise and they just know the right spot to hit for you to hear them out, what he just did shows that he would go any length to ensure that he spread the message PEACE, and only a humble man can do such. Our ordinary G.O is churches that only control about a million persons can't bring him self that low, let alone the pope? Someone that holds the trust of billions of people, common this is plain HUMILITY.
So if ya just Hating, I'd understand.
You should just note that none of those ya churches is better than the catholic church, you can call it whatever you like but that won't change the fact that it's a true church, for me, there are only 2 true churches, the CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN CHURCH. others na scam

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Assuming say hin feet dey smell nko............
Pkekus go smell and niggas go still ride am Raw.

Come imagine the blessings,attached to this beautiful gesture.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Reeberry: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Why feet of demonic politicians? This is not worth it.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Lexusgs430: 3:13am On Apr 12, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Pkekus go smell and niggas go still ride am Raw.

Come imagine the blessings,attached to this beautiful gesture.

Smelly kpekus free zone........... Oga, you don talk for yasef o........... grin
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Facile: 3:18am On Apr 12, 2019
Simple post people can't comment well.Every time blind argument.We have freedom of Worship,bowing to images is also freedom of Religion.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Smelly kpekus free zone........... Oga, you don talk for yasef o........... grin

Hahhahahahahaha laughing in Sudaness.... kontinyu
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Lexusgs430: 3:22am On Apr 12, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Hahhahahahahaha laughing in Sudaness.... kontinyu

Abi you too go dive raw, into rotten fish sewage canal.... cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Abi you too go dive raw, into rotten fish sewage canal.... cheesy

Boss no kill me. I be small picking.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Lexusgs430: 3:34am On Apr 12, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Boss no kill me. I be small picking.

Me too be small pickin o...... You nah small pickin wey sabi..... smiley
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:38am On Apr 12, 2019
HsLBroker:
I love the overwhelming humility of the pope, but having said that, the pope need to let the Catholic body know that bowing to graven image is contrary to the commandment of God.

For your roofing call 0811xxx or WhatsApp 08xxxx

https://www.nairaland.com

Check my signature
moshino:

You're telling the Pope what to do and explaining the commandment of God to him, and you want me to patronize your roofing business, I don't think so. You will have a hard time getting a Catholic to patronize you after reading your comment.
Please do not bother with the clown @HsLBroker and his shady roofing business ...
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Me too be small pickin o...... You nah small pickin wey sabi..... smiley

I still dey learn,where you dey Boss!
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Bianda24: 3:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Indifferent.......
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by grandstar(m): 4:05am On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:
Deceiving black people. Black people are useless!

The most educated demography in the United States are Nigerians.

I'm proud to be black. Blacks gave the world soul music. The best dancers are black. The best athletes are blacks. Even globally, white girls like to date black.

I'm proud of my skin colour. Some of the most beautiful people I've met her very dark skinned. My prettiest sister is the darkest of my sister's. I can never bleach to satisfy shallow minded people.

I'll be glad to whatever colour my God made whether it be Chinese, Inuit, white, Indian, Mongolian, Arab and so on.

It doesn't matter for I know that in an awesome inspiring way I was wonderfully made (Read Psalms 139:15-16)

What matters to my Creator is what I am inside and not what I am outside.(Read Acts 10:34-35)

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Adukwuj(m): 4:10am On Apr 12, 2019
What do we call the action from the pope? Humility or went astray?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Jesus Christ never did this ! Stop lying and twisting the truth ! angry
Bt He Washed The Disciples Legs
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
That one na scam...
That's how you bring curse upon yourself.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by otunbabadok(m): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:
That's Christianity for you. We preach peace to the world. The Pope is a promoter of peace hence, this act. Hardly will you find a Sheik or an Imam exihibiting an extraordinary manner of humility such as this.

An Imam won't stoop so low to do this nonsense. His bowing and his prostration is only for the one who created him and not for the one created like him. Get your facts right, even your religion is totally against bowing for any other THING beside the creator. Ok bye.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by ofiko123(m): 4:42am On Apr 12, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by planetx: 5:04am On Apr 12, 2019
grandstar:

The most educated demography in the United States are Nigerians.

I'm proud to be black. Blacks gave the world soul music. The best dancers are black. The best athletes are blacks. Even globally, white girls like to date black.

I'm proud of my skin colour. Some of the most beautiful people I've met her very dark skinned. My prettiest sister is the darkest of my sister's. I can never bleach to satisfy shallow minded people.

I'll be glad to whatever colour my God made whether it be Chinese, Inuit, white, Indian, Mongolian, Arab and so on.

It doesn't matter for I know that in an awesome inspiring way I was wonderfully made (Read Psalms 139:15-16)

What matters to my Creator is what I am inside and not what I am outside.(Read Acts 10:34-35)
Nigerians are not the most educated demographic in the US, you people need to stop with this fallacy. Why don't you use your so called education to develop Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Fixedgame4832: 5:10am On Apr 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by julius976(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2019
he was begging them to end the war going on in their country. so if u don't know the whole story, shut up
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by femi4: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
Bt He Washed The Disciples Legs
"Disciples" When did the President of South Sudan becomes a desciples?

If its from Pope to the Church elders, it ll make sense

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2019
now why the fùck would he do that?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by origima: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2019
joey150:
Nairaland is the worst place to read any meaningful news. I'm getting increasingly nauseated by this forum. A reflection of the decadence of the intelligence of our people.

This news was half-reported, I even had to Google the story to really understand what happened.

How can you simply put a picture of the pope kissing the leg of a Sudanese leader without writing why or what transpired?

The more you visit here the duller you actually become. Even the act of reporting news in simple and correct English has become a big problem here. I weep for people that will grow up reading Nairaland and the many junk on it.

This is what actually transpired for those that care to check:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-southsudan/pope-kisses-feet-of-south-sudan-leaders-urging-them-to-keep-the-peace-idUSKCN1RN27G

May God bless you in folds
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by seguno2: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:
Deceiving black people. Black people are useless!

Do you mean that black people are deceiving themselves
Or who is deceiving them and how?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by seguno2: 5:39am On Apr 12, 2019
udo2018:
Why are you guys mentioning the Pope and the likes of Adeboye in one sentence?

grin grin

You are one badass nigga man.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Talknochip(m): 5:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Smh
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by grandstar(m): 5:59am On Apr 12, 2019
planetx:
Nigerians are not the most educated demographic in the US, you people need to stop with this fallacy. Why don't you use your so called education to develop Nigeria.

Please read below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/news/amp/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2019
even d presido wife fear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.