Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid (33876 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Ugosample(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Bros I'm a Yoruba, but trust me this comment is unnecessary, HAUSA IGBO YORUBA, all has contributed in denting the country with crime.
It's sad.
What about Hausa(BOKOHARAM) has made nigeria to be labeled A TERRORISTS country.
I don't see you talk about that.
Or some YORUBAS who involve in fraud.

stop tribalizing crimes, they all called Nigerias angry

you have said it all

don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Triniti(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2019
It’s very hot out there in Pretoria, my guy sent me a picture of Nigerian man who was shot dead. He was killed by his fellow countryme, Word on the street is that all these new boys who went there recently took cultism along with them.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by SoNature(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
When Igbos were caught robbing a bank in Dubai, my fellow Igbos started shouting that anyone saying the robbera are Igbos is a tribalist. They started pointing fingers at others as usual.

Now, can my fellow Igbos point out one instance where other tribes are killing themselves outside Nigeria?

This is the same useless cover up we did that the former Eze Ndigbo of China died of drugs matters.

Igbos are the ones giving this country a bad name outside but because these criminals fund Ohaneze and Igbo leadership, we have refused to tell ourselves the truth.

Take Ohaneze out of your analysis.
It has nothing to do with them.
My Igbos brothers are just damn desperate to make money.
And it's making them go into crimes.
Crime doesn't pay.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Am aware this platform belongs to someone from west and so anything here is far from fair journalism.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Airtimex(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
When Igbos were caught robbing a bank in Dubai, my fellow Igbos started shouting that anyone saying the robbera are Igbos is a tribalist. They started pointing fingers at others as usual.

Now, can my fellow Igbos point out one instance where other tribes are killing themselves outside Nigeria?

This is the same useless cover up we did that the former Eze Ndigbo of China died of drugs matters.

Igbos are the ones giving this country a bad name outside but because these criminals fund Ohaneze and Igbo leadership, we have refused to tell ourselves the truth.

What is your point bro.?
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by koolcat: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2019
kikake:

What nation? Nigeria is the only country in the world where dead bodies of killed youths are a daily constant.

After trillion dollars gained from crude oil, you don't have pipe borne water and electricity, the two most common things even the govts of the poorest countries provide for citizens.

Do you know the meaning of nation?

Is Nigeria a nation?
oga scholar........wehdone ooo
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by koolcat: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2019
kikake:

What nation? Nigeria is the only country in the world where dead bodies of killed youths are a daily constant.

After trillion dollars gained from crude oil, you don't have pipe borne water and electricity, the two most common things even the govts of the poorest countries provide for citizens.

Do you know the meaning of nation?

Is Nigeria a nation?
mumu....go to play store and download dictionary. When u are done with that then come back for more lecture.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by NaMeAboki: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Dog eat dog; my only problem is that these ppl insist they are Nigerians while disgracing us abroad.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by jcccccc: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I know u are igbo, i know ur hate for a particular state that outshines your own state is driving you mad.

You forgot boko haram (hausa killing hausa), Zamfara crisis (brothers at war because of gold), countless yorubas on death row, columbia drug wars etc.

Crime has no tribe, get a job, quit envy and hatred, get a job no matter the pay,etc.

U are not paying for all my council but see ur life
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by kunmiiii: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2019
kikake:
Misplaced priority and waste of space.

Nigerian govt has spent N13 Trillion to fight insurgents from northern Nigeria, insurgency brought by Muslim religious extremists in northern Nigeria
The country can't even have electricity.

No Nigerian on NL had made a video on how Islamic extremists of northern Nigeria and the insurgents they brought have bled Nigeria to near comatose state, one of the most hungry and miserable countries in the world.

Drag Igbo to Nl for bashing because of two criminal gangs abroad.

Please, N13 Trillion?? Fear God nau! You don't have exaggerate to drive home your point, your hyperbolic reference is clearly unnecessary. Kindly ignore this comment if you can't substantiate.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by frozen70(f): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Carrying drug is still better than skull mining
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Guyman02: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Outside Nigeria they are not known as Igbos, Yoruba or Hausa but simply Nigerians
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Chimaokigwe: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2019
Guyman02:

Outside Nigeria they are not known as Igbos, Yoruba or Hausa but simply Nigerians

Wrong

In India, they stop Nigerians and separate Igbos from others. It's really bad.

You should hear ordinary policemen in India blasting and insulting Igbos. They say it openly that Igbos are the problems of Nigeria.

Ask those in India if you think I'm lying.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Dareal90s(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2019

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by EdiAbali: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
fran6co:
I no b afonja

Stop reasoning like one
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Chipink(f): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=Dareal90s post=77475802][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by samsilo(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2019
My brother , the more we learn to tell the truth to ourselves and other , the better it is for us . Saudi Arabia hardly gives visas to non Muslims , they only do visas for business and Hajj visitors . Tourist and student visas which are the most commonlys used by most people to travel are hardly ever issued . It therefore follows that most of the foreigners in Saudi Arabia will be muslims and if Nigerians choose to jones themselves there , it will be only Muslims .

Chipink:

These are list of YORUBAS In saudi Arabia prison about to be beheaded for pushing drugs,

Or should we talk about 3 yorubas boys that was locked up in U. S prison for involving in credit card fraud,
I guess those ones are not "giving nigeria bad name"
crime has no ethnicity, stop tribalism it's filth
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Xander85: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I knew i'd see you here....you just relish threads like this that paint Ndigbo in bad light don't you!

You're already getting a stiff boner over the news and waxing lyrical about how bad Igbos are based solely on an unconfirmed report by someone on Facebook purporting to be Igbo! Has any investigation been carried out to be able to say conclusively that the culprits are Igbo never mind being from Ozubulu? Isn't it possible xenophobic criminal south africans killed the guy and a 'fellow Nigerian' and Igbo hater like you recorded the dead bodies and based on your bile and hatred for Igbos ran to Facebook to spread the lie that Igbos are killing one another?

You people are sick!

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Xander85: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Guyman02:

You're wasting your time with that hateful impostor! smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Dareal90s(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin grin grin
This one is heavy

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Chipink(f): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Dareal90s:

grin grin grin grin
This one is heavy

grin Abi now?

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Xander85: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Can you imagine....based on unconfirmed reports of someone purporting to be Igbo, Nairaland have allowed a thread like this to continue? It's no different from me opening a thread claiming a person purporting to be Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani alleged some negative stuff against any of these two groups, and sit then back to watch Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani haters come and feast on the thread!

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by AuroraB(f): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Sakamaje:
These people should receive sense and stop this senseless bloodshed.
Why you wasting your advice on people who have decided to die for stupor undecided sad shocked
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Dareal90s(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Chipink:

grin Abi now?

Na true, even your little sister.

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Why not give them dey Biafra dey want so dey can go and kill demself dan giving dis country bad name
Just thinking though
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by KingOfallOsu: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2019
Chipink:

These are list of YORUBAS In saudi Arabia prison about to be beheaded for pushing drugs,

Or should we talk about 3 yorubas boys that was locked up in U. S prison for involving in credit card fraud,
I guess those ones are not "giving nigeria bad name"
crime has no ethnicity, stop tribalism it's filth

Why didn't you tell us the truth that 2 igbo were on that Saudi list? But you hide their name OSU why?
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by KingOfallOsu: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2019
samsilo:
My brother , the more we learn to tell the truth to ourselves and other , the better it is for us . Saudi Arabia hardly gives visas to non Muslims , they only do visas for business and Hajj visitors . Tourist and student visas which are the most commonlys used by most people to travel are hardly ever issued . It therefore follows that most of the foreigners in Saudi Arabia will be muslims and if Nigerians choose to jones themselves there , it will be only Muslims .

2 igbo were on Saudi Arabia list but she hid their names grin
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by lastempero: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

I dont support evil but the idea that igbos are the ones giving the country it's bad name is absurd.
Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by JaceBlaze: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
You can tell by the deafening monkey chatter (and the brutish animal-like behaviour) in that video that these "people" are very faaar from being complete human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid by Chipink(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dareal90s:

Na true, even your little sister.

Pained Yoruba moslem ,
Is this not ur yoruba brother angry
It's no longer skull mining, it's now palm mining
I spit on ur wicked CONEHEAD! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic / Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard / 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.