Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years (788 Views)

"She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) / Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by unclexofficial: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2019
The photos of a man who proposed to his physically challenged girlfriend of 17 years, has gone viral on social media just after it was shared by the excited lady.The man proposed to his physically challenged girlfriend of 17 years with  17 balloons and 17 roses.

The excited bride-to-be who shared photos of their engagement on social media, recounted how much they had to fight for their love. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/man-proposes-to-his-physically-challenged-girlfriend-of-17-years/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by JasonScoolari: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
To see better men like us dey hard.

What a beautiful lady and she looks like Taraji P Henson.

God bless this union.

And some slay queens are still looking for Alhajis dick.

Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by Jayslicky: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
My problem is how will this woman give him cowgirl style(girl on top), seems he will be the only one working hard in their sex life that doesn't look like a fair deal to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by Easybela(f): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2019
tongue amebo wetin concern u tongue
Jayslicky:
My problem is how will this woman give him cowgirl style(girl on top), seems he will be the only one working hard in their sex life that doesn't look like a fair deal to me.
Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by izaray(f): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
My problem is how will this woman give him [b]cowgirl style(girl on top), [/b]seems he will be the only one working hard in their sex life that doesn't look like a fair deal to me.

Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by SageMK: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Beautiful woman.
Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by internationalman(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
Sex sex sex sex self sex sex sec sex sex.. You will get tired of it to the extent of begging your wife to agree to a sex strike with you for one month when you are married..

Unlike you, I guess the man has reasons for marrying her other than sex...

When you love a girl, all you could think about when they are not with you is her lovely face, her smile, the way she talks, her goofing around, sex just comes as an added bonus

But when you don't love a girl all you could think of is sex with her and how good they are in bed.
Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by Jayslicky: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2019
internationalman:

Sex sex sex sex self sex sex sec sex sex.. You will get tired of it to the extent of begging your wife to agree to a sex strike with you for one month when you are married..

Unlike you, I guess the man has reasons for marrying her other than sex...

When you love a girl, all you could think about when they are not with you is her lovely face, her smile, the way she talks about it, her goofing around, sex just comes as an added bonus

But when you don't love a girl all you could think of is sex with her and how good they are in bed.
Guy don't take this too personal, I just said the obvious, I meant no harm, I know the man got married to her for other reasons but good sex would have added more and stop acting self righteous, would you like if your wife was bad in bed.
Re: Man Proposes To His Physically Challenged Girlfriend Of 17 Years by internationalman(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
Guy don't take this too personal, I just said the obvious, I meant no harm, I know the man got married to her for other reasons but good sex would have added more and stop acting self righteous, would you like if your wife was bad in bed.
No one's is bad in bed, you are just not his/her match sexually..

And of course I know you were joking

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: #bbnaija Housemates Caught Having Sex / Who Has Tried This Dating Website? / When Did America Became World Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.