Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown (35005 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by eyinjuege: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
delivryboy:

We are both lucky to have great parents, mom and dad and I hope we can pass their legacies onto our children. to love their parents no matter what the situation is. Remember they are humans, with flaws, desires and challenges. I appreciate your insight.

True they are humans. But we also are human, and so are our children. One has to just try and do right by your children no matter how inconveinencing it is, or how difficult.
They will always remember those times whether good or bad. Children are more discerning and even wiser than we give them credit for. They are seeing these things and don't need anyone to sway their minds against their parents. The memories I shared were over 30years ago, but I still remember..
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by shogsman(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Way to go,my mum is amazing too and my dad is Superman wouldn't trade them for anything.
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by shogsman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Y'all talking about bond and shit,I don't see how that measures the impact of a father on his kids, the truth is we are African and traditional, children are expected to bond with their mother more because she's more available, however the role of the father toiling for the family cannot be overemphasized, for example I'm pretty close to my father, not very close so to say, he doesn't call me everyday like my mum does,but when I was in school and dependant. the man can scrape all his account and send to me if need be,all i need do is ask,I personally don't see any love greater than this.

1 Like

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by MetaPhysical: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
frankleesehi:
Most Adorable video Ever!!! "Mummy Thank You" - Bride Showers Praises on Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/bride-showers-praises-on-her-mother-and.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Only Yoruba!
Omoluabi on display!

May God Almighty open the gates of love and benevolence to her. I dont know her but she made me proud just observing.

1 Like

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by delivryboy: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
eyinjuege:

True they are humans. But we also are human, and so are our children. One has to just try and do right by your children no matter how inconveinencing it is, or how difficult.
They will always remember those times whether good or bad. Children are more discerning and even wiser than we give them credit for. They are seeing these things and don't need anyone to sway their minds against their parents. The memories I shared were over 30years ago, but I still remember..
Fathers are emotionless when it comes to sacrifice, giving what they don't have and most of us don't and can't see what they go through, so it's easy to forget what you didn't see over a period of 30 years, mother's sacrifice (which is also enormous) can be seen in how she remained by your bedside when the father was away (probably begging the company accountant for loan), or driving that danfo putting extra ours to make your hospital bill money and the money to return to the owner of the bus. They don't cry outward, the bleed inside. They don't brag about it like women do because the society tells them it's a man's duty to provide. I have seen many accidents in the course of our work, men loosing fingers, broken limbs and you know what's common to them all? They all want to resume work so they can continue to feed their families. Left to a man who broke his limb he would have taken a long time off work. Like i said you are lucky to have a man who was able to juggle work a daddy duties while growing up, not all are that lucky. But your earlier opinion about fathers not being worthy of praise is a faulty view point. Great job fathers!!!
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by ACE1010: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
A good and a sweet Mama cheesy grin grin
A right thinking Bride will never forget her grin grin
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by Ayobami7(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nice
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
delivryboy:

Fathers dedicate their entire lives struggling and scraping the earth to provide the financial means for raising the family, they are in the army, on the rigs, police force, brick laying, farming and selling everyday of their lives. And because of work, they are hardly around the children so they are emotionally distant from the family, this long period of distance is what women latch on to create the attachment they have with the children. Instead of the women to impress on the children the importance of their father's toils, hence why he's not always around, they begin to hint that their father is seeing other women and that's it! Children hate their fathers for life. Today they say young men do not want to settle down and marry because of the financial situation of the country but many men may not be so willing to marry even in financial abundance because there isn't much to look up to in fatherhood these days, fathers have been portrayed as villain, cheats, abusers, brutes but fathers remain the pillars of the family unit no matter how much these now set of people called feminists want to change it, no wonder there are so many flaws in children raised by single mothers, they are filled with so much inadequacies, hatred and likely to make the same mistakes their mothers made and the unfortunate circle continues.

This is funny.

Mothers work and somehow, kids still bond with them.

If a father steps up to his role, his children WILL always warm up to him.

Men just want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
delivryboy:

It is a fairy tale dream, more like Cinderella story to have a father who would bond fully with his children, the toils of providing for their development is greater than the need for bonding. Bonding without finance is equal to bombing, fathers are created to work, however form it comes, work takes a lot of time and energy, we live to cater for the children and their mother, sometimes it's easy, most times it's not. Fathers are also responsible for putting their foot on the ground and making some tough decisions that the children may not like so they gravitate towards their mothers who welcome them with her soothing mental breas tmilk making the father look so evil for making an unkind decision that would overall help the family. Mothers are not supposed to usurp their husband's position in the hearts of their children, they systematically occupy the children's mind space, by the time the father retires, the children are all gone both physically and psychologically. As we speak I'm typing from a drilling rig.

In your world, do mothers not work?

1 Like

Re: Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
delivryboy:

It won't be long before you begin to work on your daughters' minds so you can have a day like this bride. It's not because you want to do it, it's a woman's instinct to survive and position herself in the minds of her children in case of the days of old age, the children would unknowingly favor their mothers than their fathers, it goes beyond immediate parents into the extended family, they begin to develop more attachment for their maternal relations than their father's family. Google up "Parent Alienation" and see how it works and the majority victims. Sorry, you are not the reading type I guess.

Why do you think children like their maternal relatives more than paternal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach / Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.