Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha (24805 Views)

Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid / House Speakership: Tension In APC As 5 Govs Move Against Gbajabiamila / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
immhotep:

After herdsmen chased him into IPOB protective custody in Umuahia grin
and jukun my brothers ar chasing him from kyado to tongov

Evilmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Mace0lane:
You lot are shameless n even more despicable than anyone can ever imagine.

Yes ooo, for Unity and coheasion..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ngadaAwo: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
tufiakwa tufiakwaaaaaaaaa

. tufiakwaaaaaasaassassszzssszaszs

Tufiiaaaaaaaawaaaassassaaas

.spitsssssssss sad

I hate him cos he is planning great evil against igbks
hahahahahahaha easy oo
Omenkalives is my boy
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Esseite:

SE never called any region unprintable names, they may have their issues with Buhari... not the North or any other region.

They hate the North East so much they gave atiku 100%
They hate the North West so much they gave Yaradua 100%
They hate the North Central so much they gave Saraki 100%
They hate the South West so much they gave Obasanjo 100%
They hate the South South so much they gave GEJ 100%...

What else do you want from them, Who has given them?

We have only noticed they are always against people whom are tyrannical or have shown signs..

- Tinubu - loved him until imposition of Governors.
- Okoroocha - loved him until he turned his back on them
- Ojukwu - loved him until he felt he could control the SE
- Amaechi - loved him until he fought his own.
- El rufai - loved him until he showed his fanatism.
- Buhari - never loved him, he showed his in 1983.
- Nnamdi Kanu - loved him until he fled.
- Oshomole - loved him untill he told the beggar woman to go and die.
- Ohakim - loved him untill he flogged a priest.

Seun how can i gv i billion likes?

3 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Mace0lane:
Explain ?

Or you are among the foolish Igbos that blame Buhari for a war he was just a warrant officer while you adore Gowon that led the war ?

Buharis case was for overthrowing a democratically elected government with a coup and landing Nigeria in its first reccession.

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by sweetjohn(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear sign the North does not like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they only use him to fetch votes from the SW.

Right from the very moment BAT anointed Femi Gbajamibila, the North started playing mind games with him and trust they will push him aside as usual.

They did that to his anointed Faleke of Kogi, they can even do worse to Gbajamibila.
My brother, if only this yorubas fools here know how the northerners sees them eh, the north never liked the west for once, they respect and like the east more. They only use the west to achieve it course afterall, what are slaves for? If not for using and dumping

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nwibii: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2019
"A four-time member of the House of Representatives, Honourable Onyejeocha represents many shades of national opinion", na ur papa house nah, make u kokoma die there nah, since nobody in ur constituency can do better.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by nwadiuko1(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
baslone:

Well now you do...

That is the essense of the write up. It’s a PR

It cost only 60k to release same on vanguardonline. Her team is working
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by sweetgala(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
cowardafonja:
This is a welcome development. I'm a yoruba but I believe that supporting the Easterners is one sure way to move this country forward. I therefore, implore yoruba christain to ignore the greedy demands of tinubu who thinks everything yoruba is automatically his own.

You spoilt it at "Yoruba Christians" there is nothing like Yoruba Christians you are either Yoruba or not. The spirit of Omoluabi doesn't rely on personal religious beliefs

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Amumaigwe: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2019
JerryJJZ:
This is rebellious and should not be allowed to stand. Anyway, Tinubu already has this planned out, so, its gonna play out well. Tinubu never miscalculates and he wont fail this time. West must hold the position of Speakership, else, we become slave to the Abokis forever. South-south and south-west, you guys should be wise! The sacrifice of Buhari - a Norhterner is enough, the fact that the next SP is a northerner is another enough. We must get a South-West Speaker!

Stop mentioning SS/SE in your well predicted travails. Bear it alone like a man. Remember, when Tinubu becomes president in 2023, he will wipe away all your tears.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2019
omenkaLives:
Never realised South East would ever form an alliance with the same people they call all manner of unprintable names.

It's paining you abi grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
and jukun my brothers ar chasing him from kyado to tongov

Evilmen
Chai
Omenkalives has suffered under APCheat and sai babarism

Cc Lzaa

3 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Amumaigwe: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
hahahahaha

Piggiyyyeeasterners know this is the easiest way for Gbaja to win the the Speakership... grin Gbaja will just be smiling wherever he is... grin

Piggiyyeassterners will rather support an aboooki, their master, than one of their own just to spite Yorubas... grin

Time and again, piggiyyeasssterners always lose woefully whenever they go head to head against Yorubas... tongue They won't dare jor! smiley

Who is one of our own? Yoruba? You must be on a heavy dose of cheap crack.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Uyomeyouyo: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Who is one of our own? Yoruba? You must be on a heavy dose of cheap crack.

I meant pigggiyyeasssterners will rather support an aboooki than a fellow pigggiyyeasternner if the opponent is Yoruba.

Got it

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear sign the North does not like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they only use him to fetch votes from the SW.

Right from the very moment BAT anointed Femi Gbajamibila, the North started playing mind games with him and trust they will push him aside as usual.

They did that to his anointed Faleke of Kogi, they can even do worse to Gbajamibila.
ur mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Jman06:
Fools will not understand that the position this group has taken is in the best interest of the APC. They'll prefer to continue making the party a regional affair and during elections they expect miracle from the southeast.

Kudos to the northeast APC for putting on their thinking cap

Stop deceiving yourself. We know that even if APC presents "Jesus" from South East, you will still not vote for him.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Amumaigwe: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2019
sweetgala:

You spoilt it at "Yoruba Christians" there is nothing like Yoruba Christians you are either Yoruba or not. The spirit of Omoluabi doesn't rely on personal religious beliefs

Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC does not agree with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Mace0lane: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2019
I will believe you when the same treatment is meted on the God forsaken bastard Aguiyi Ironsi that orchestrated the first coup against democratically elected officials in Nigeria. Bigots be claiming righteousness like we have no knowledge of our history.

Esseite:

Buharis case was for overthrowing a democratically elected government with a coup and landing Nigeria in its first reccession.

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by mastar111: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2019
JerryJJZ:
This is rebellious and should not be allowed to stand. Anyway, Tinubu already has this planned out, so, its gonna play out well. Tinubu never miscalculates and he wont fail this time. West must hold the position of Speakership, else, we become slave to the Abokis forever. South-south and south-west, you guys should be wise! The sacrifice of Buhari - a Norhterner is enough, the fact that the next SP is a northerner is another enough. We must get a South-West Speaker!

Please don't mention south south in your madness. You guys in the west are so greedy. You have the Vice president, also going for the deputy Senate President and the speaker, all from one state.

I've never seen this kind of greed before.

You align with the north, but when it seems the northerners are against you, you start calling your southern brothers for help. This is the height of hypocrisy.

spits.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Mace0lane:
You lot are shameless n even more despicable than anyone can ever imagine.

E no shock you?? shameless is an understatement. They want the same party that they loathe and malign so much to give them speakership on a platter of gold.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2019
sweetjohn:
[s]My brother, if only this yorubas fools here know how the northerners sees them eh, the north never liked the west for once, they respect and like the east more. They only use the west to achieve it course afterall, what are slaves for? If not for using and dumping[/s]

Lol.... So it's Igbos that know how Northerners see Yorubas?? And that "knowing" has produced going to 16years President/V.P since 1999

We all know why Igbos celebrate every little favour like this from the Northerners. grin

True slaves like the Igbos appreciate every crumbs that fall from the table of their masters. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2019
immhotep:

Chai
Omenkalives has suffered under APCheat and sai babarism

Cc Lzaa
hmmm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Mace0lane:
I will believe you when the same treatment is meted on the God forsaken bastard Aguiyi Ironsi that orchestrated the first coup against democratically elected officials in Nigeria. Bigots be claiming righteousness like we have no knowledge of our history.

Did you see aguiyi ironsi on any electoral platforms?... if you want to join him, go ahead... its too early to hate.

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Esseite:

SE never called any region unprintable names, they may have their issues with Buhari... not the North or any other region.

They hate the North East so much they gave atiku 100%
They hate the North West so much they gave Yaradua 100%
They hate the North Central so much they gave Saraki 100%
They hate the South West so much they gave Obasanjo 100%
They hate the South South so much they gave GEJ 100%...

What else do you want from them, Who has given them?

We have only noticed they are always against people whom are tyrannical or have shown signs..

- Tinubu - loved him until imposition of Governors.
- Okoroocha - loved him until he turned his back on them
- Ojukwu - loved him until he felt he could control the SE
- Amaechi - loved him until he fought his own.
- El rufai - loved him until he showed his fanatism.
- Buhari - never loved him, he showed his in 1983.
- Nnamdi Kanu - loved him until he fled.
- Oshomole - loved him untill he told the beggar woman to go and die.
- Ohakim - loved him untill he flogged a priest.

kanu didnt flee for ur info
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2019
mastar111:

Please don't mention south south in your madness. You guys in the west are so greedy. You have the Vice president, also going for the deputy Senate President and the speaker, all from one state.

You align with the north, but when it seems the northerners are against you, you start calling your southern brothers for help. This is the height of hypocrisy.

spits.

Chigozie.... When will you realize that Igbo man like you can not continue to dictate for the reasonable South Southerners like that guy you mentioned

cool

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Chinedumsimpero(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2019
If onyejeocha bekms d speaker
I will credit everybody account here
So far it's gtbank
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2019
I think this issue of the Igbos always writing "SE/SS" is to let other regions believe they own SS. cool
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2019
kunmiiii:
Jokers!! Which kain foolery and delusion dey worry these people sef

Imagine someone up there saying the South East never called any region unprintable names, and he buttresed his point by saying they supported Atiku.

Abeg, tell your stories while walking and take it to the bank, Femi Gbajabiamila is the Speaker of the 9th Assembly, even if he doesn't get that Speakership, there's absolutely no conceivable way it's going to South East!

Come and stop it with your expired brain

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by mastar111: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2019
RTSC:

If you are a south South man, then I am from borno.

When has a south western interests ever favoured the south?
Just list one time.

Even in their quest for more control of their oil. Have the south west ever supported it?

The guy is not south south. he is an Afonja from ogbomosho, quoting himself with his other moniker.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by homealone00: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

it is a clear sign say all of them don/wan yansh the woman.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Effiongdbest: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2019
mastar111:

spits.

Too much Wisdom will not kee you my brother.

We have all realised how evil the SW is, they will see hell from now till 2023, all their sins against the Southerners go haunt them die. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by mastar111: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Akanmuppl:
The Speaker may be shift to SE but not to a woman. dats northerners believe 4 u, if another person can be nominate i guess(xpecialy a male) he may be emerge. i'm just saying from experience.

What did ur experience say about Patricia Olugbumi Ete?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobody Can Stop Tinubu From Becoming Nigeria’s Next President — Umahi / Niger Delta Avengers Goes Underground. / Dr Joe Odumakin 49th Birthday Celebration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.