Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha (24793 Views)

Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid / House Speakership: Tension In APC As 5 Govs Move Against Gbajabiamila / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by davodyguy: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

Jokers, aboki slaves,

A true coward always swallow their own puked vomit and feaces when hungry like a dog.

Punks calling Nigeria Zoogeria, abokis begars or almajiri, and Yoruba's slave for partnering with buhari and APC, have now been revealed as only been an envious group of loosers. .isn't Allah great, Alhamdulilai ...

They're real jokers
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by JerryJJZ(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
This is rebellious and should not be allowed to stand. Anyway, Tinubu already has this planned out, so, its gonna play out well. Tinubu never miscalculates and he wont fail this time. West must hold the position of Speakership, else, we become slave to the Abokis forever. South-south and south-west, you guys should be wise! The sacrifice of Buhari - a Norhterner is enough, the fact that the next SP is a northerner is another enough. We must get a South-West Speaker!

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

Jokers, aboki slaves,

A true coward always swallow their own puked vomit and feaces when hungry like a dog.

Punks calling Nigeria Zoogeria, abokis begars or almajiri, and Yoruba's slave for partnering with buhari and APC, have now been revealed as only been an envious group of loosers. .isn't Allah great, Alhamdulilai ...

Lol.... They have always been envious, jealous and bitter.

cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

Jokers, aboki slaves,

Okoro cry me rivers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ngadaAwo: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
check his siggy pls cheesy
i know omenkalives very well sweetie
we've been friends from Adam time grin
i was deeply sad when i realized too late he's Corrinthians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
landgrabber ...im already in ur household ,

Hw is mum? wink
Ada I don taya for ur case
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by baslone: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2019
nwadiuko1:
but who is this onyejiocha, and why haven't i hears her name before now

Well now you do...

That is the essense of the write up. It’s a PR

It cost only 60k to release same on vanguardonline. Her team is working

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2019
ajon1:
Ada I don taya for ur case
Av we met b4?
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Alexis11: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2019
JerryJJZ:
This is rebellious and should not be allowed to stand. Anyway, Tinubu already has this planned out, so, its gonna play out well. Tinubu never miscalculates and he wont fail this time. West must hold the position of Speakership, else, we become slave to the Abokis forever. South-south and south-west, you guys should be wise! The sacrifice of Buhari - a Norhterner is enough, the fact that the next SP is a northerner is another enough. We must get a Southern Speaker!

You spoke like a true South South man.

Not like the ones Igbos always lump together with them to stay relevant. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by bluecircle470: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear sign the North does not like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they only use him to fetch votes from the SW.

Right from the very moment BAT anointed Femi Gbajamibila, the North started playing mind games with him and trust they will push him aside as usual.

They did that to his anointed Faleke of Kogi, they can even do worse to Gbajamibila.

Continue consoling yourself
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by JerryJJZ(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Alexis11:

You spoke like a true South South man.

Partly sentimental though, but its the real and absolute truth even a layman knows!
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
i know omenkalives very well sweetie
we've been friends from Adam time grin
i was deeply sad when i realized too late he's Corrinthians
He is also kyase
His calm alternative monikker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by RTSC: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2019
JerryJJZ:

Partly sentimental though, but its the real and absolute truth even a layman knows!
If you are a south South man, then I am from borno.

When has a south western interests ever favoured the south?
Just list one time.

Even in their quest for more control of their oil. Have the south west ever supported it?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ngadaAwo: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
He is also kyase
His calm alternative monikker
Nope they're not the same
dear i know omenkalives omenka more than anyone grin
we've been friends since 2015 and I I'll never leave him till the end of nairaland
he makes me feel like a butterfly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by cosse(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Nonybb:
The Northerners might have had the Born-To-Rule mentality but they're more compassionate than the Yorubas even in their quest to take all
lol....now that dey are suppporting the south east they are suddenly compassionate........u guys are hypocrites i swear down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Mace0lane: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Unity beggar welcome
Back to begging your father’s Almajiri gods.

Esseite:
Good one for Unity and Coheasion.

4 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Nope they're not the same
dear i know omenkalives omenka more than anyone grin
we've been friends since 2015 and I I'll never leave him till the end of nairaland
he makes me feel like a butterfly grin
So dat means he is great in planning igbo genocide..n u respect d devil
Making friend wt him is a sin pls ..am out

5 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Quality20(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

May God deliver you from tribalism. The same south East supported Yaradua and now supports Atiku.
May chukwu okike purge you of tribalism.
ok because we ceeded atiku to NE, while we refuse to cede buhari nd apc
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
hahahahaha

Piggiyyyeeasterners know this is the easiest way for Gbaja to win the the Speakership... grin Gbaja will just be smiling wherever he is... grin

Piggiyyeassterners will rather support an aboooki, their master, than one of their own just to spite Yorubas... grin

Time and again, piggiyyeasssterners always lose woefully whenever they go head to head against Yorubas... tongue They won't dare jor! smiley

uyomeuyo ahmed adetola indeed
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Mace0lane:
Unity beggar welcome
Back to begging your father’s Almajiri gods.

Yes ooo.. for Unity and Coheasion, its allowed.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Jman06(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Fools will not understand that the position this group has taken is in the best interest of the APC. They'll prefer to continue making the party a regional affair and during elections they expect miracle from the southeast.

Kudos to the northeast APC for putting on their thinking cap

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Esseite:

SE never called any region unprintable names, they may have their issues with Buhari... not the North or any other region.

They hate the North East so much they gave atiku 100%
They hate the North West so much they gave Yaradua 100%
They hate the North Central so much they gave Saraki 100%
They hate the South West so much they gave Obasanjo 100%
They hate the South South so much they gave GEJ 100%...

What else do you want from them, Who has given them?

We have only noticed they are always against people whom are tyrannical or have shown signs..

Tinubu - loved him until imposition of Governors.
Okoroocha - loved him until he turned his back on them
Ojukwu - loved him until he felt he could control the SE
Amaechi - loved him until he fought his own.
El rufai - loved him until he showed his fanatism.
Buhari - never loved him, he showed his in 1983.
Nnamdi Kanu - loved him until he fled.

If only they can read this piece with sincerity

3 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Akanmuppl(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2019
The Speaker may be shift to SE but not to a woman. dats northerners believe 4 u, if another person can be nominate i guess(xpecialy a male) he may be emerge. i'm just saying from experience.

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Omenkalives is back from guinea
Immhotep lzaa n ziggylady silasnwude lets welcome him wella

Check his siggy pls grin
After herdsmen chased him into IPOB protective custody in Umuahia grin

10 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ngadaAwo: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
lol but you love omenka grin
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Mace0lane: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2019
Explain ?

Or you are among the foolish Igbos that blame Buhari for a war he was just a warrant officer while you adore Gowon that led the war ?

Esseite:

SE never called any region unprintable names, they may have their issues with Buhari... not the North or any other region.

They hate the North East so much they gave atiku 100%
They hate the North West so much they gave Yaradua 100%
They hate the North Central so much they gave Saraki 100%
They hate the South West so much they gave Obasanjo 100%
They hate the South South so much they gave GEJ 100%...

What else do you want from them, Who has given them?

We have only noticed they are always against people whom are tyrannical or have shown signs..

Tinubu - loved him until imposition of Governors.
Okoroocha - loved him until he turned his back on them
Ojukwu - loved him until he felt he could control the SE
Amaechi - loved him until he fought his own.
El rufai - loved him until he showed his fanatism.
Buhari - never loved him, he showed his in 1983.
Nnamdi Kanu - loved him until he fled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ngadaAwo: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
you don't seems to understand my modus operandi in this great forum
I'm out for trolls like him
and if I press follow button on any Monika
trust me that's the end because I'll follow the person to the grave
i have been following omenka since 2015 and I'm not getting tired any time soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by garfield1: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2019
While i support the speaker to come from the east,i support chike okafor not her
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol but you love omenka grin
tufiakwa tufiakwaaaaaaaaa

. tufiakwaaaaaasaassassszzssszaszs

Tufiiaaaaaaaawaaaassassaaas

.spitsssssssss sad

I hate him cos he is planning great evil against igbks

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Mace0lane: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2019
You lot are shameless n even more despicable than anyone can ever imagine.
Esseite:

Yes ooo.. for Unity and Coheasion, its allowed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! / Presidency Reaches Out To Amaechi, Nyako, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.