Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha (24797 Views)

Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid / House Speakership: Tension In APC As 5 Govs Move Against Gbajabiamila / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by iammo(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

More Sifia pains to you my dear yoruba Muslim brother. There will be no Yoruba president before Ibo. We Yoruba have taken our slot during obj tenure. grin

Like I said it would soon done on you when your children start asking why ibos are useless in new nigeria

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by DamolaIbrahim: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Like I said it would soon done on you when your children start asking why ibos are useless in new nigeria

Crybaby you no go see Yoruba presidency till you die. You go soon get tachycardia for Omo Ibo matter. If You die, we throw inside ground, cover you. shikena! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by iammo(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Crybaby you no go see Yoruba presidency till you die. You go soon get tachycardia for Omo Ibo matter. If You die, we throw inside ground, cover you. shikena! grin

Says an Ibo loser , the most irrelevant tribe that shamefully hide under other people's name /monika, just Co's of shame..... ekweme , ojuckwu, obi all rejected by 200 other tribes in Nigeria..... lol shame!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by DamolaIbrahim: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Says an Ibo loser , the most irrelevant tribe that shamefully hide under other people's name /monika, just Co's of shame..... ekweme , ojuckwu, obi all rejected by 200 other tribes in Nigeria..... lol shame!!!!!!!

You go lament tire. No presidency for we Yoruba until the Ibo take their turn. Cry die! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by iammo(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

You go lament tire. No presidency for we Yoruba until the Ibo take their turn. Cry die! grin

Naso, mumunious tribe, only place you have a say is Asian prison Ibo group, like other chestbeating criminal

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by DamolaIbrahim: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Naso, mumunious tribe, only place you have a say is Asian prison Ibo group, other name chestbeating

Painment wan finish you. Die if you want die. E ni ri
ijoba naijiriya gba mo. Laye laye!

MA sukun Lo!

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by iammo(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Painment want finish. Die if you want die. E ni ri
ijoba naijiriya gba mo. Laye laye!

MA sukun Lo!

grin

Lol we get ex president and vice, wetting ibo get?? Nothing

2 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by DamolaIbrahim: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Lol we get ex president and vice, wetting ibo get?? Nothing

Zik, Aguiyi ironsi, Nwafor orizu, Ekwueme.

Obj, shonekan, Osinbade

Ibo 4-3 Yoruba

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by iammo(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Obj, shonekan, Osinbade

Ibo 4-3 Yoruba

grin

Obj osinbajo diya idiagbon sonekan bukola saraki demiji bankole 6-4
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by DamolaIbrahim: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Obj osinbajo diya idiagbon sonekan 5-4

Add Ebitu Ukiwe under IBB. Na 5-5

I think say you say we pass Ibo despite years of their post-war marginalization?

Now that they gathering political strength and the north is voting PDP massively. Na to go back to forming another OPC thug group very soon because opposition politics ti sure ju fun awa Omo Yoruba after 2023.

grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2019
luvmijeje:

So, Onyejeocha is in APC. I thought he is in PDP. Best of luck to him.
Onyejeocha is a lady
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by RTSC: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Born2Breed:

Only one geopolitical zone will be the VP,DSP n SPEAKER. Even Buhari who is synonymous with nepotism isn't this selfish.

Number 2,4 n 5 only SouthWest.

Wa vbe gberhen hin vbor! Una body too hot!
They want to wreck the apc.
Turn it into a useless Yoruba party.

The north is saying - No way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by nwadiuko1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Alexis11:

You spoke like a true South South man.

Not like the ones Igbos always lump together with them to stay relevant. cool
nah he is a yoruba guy.... thats their stock in trade... deciet

3 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ledamaster(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
omenkaLives:
Never realised South East would ever form an alliance with the same people they call all manner of unprintable names.

They only call the fanatics, tribal bigots like Buhari, Tinubu all sort of names. Go and check their antecedence over they years, they have voted Yorubas twice(Abiola and OBj),, Voted Yar adua and Shehu Shagara Hausa fulanis. They have always supported leaders and politicians that are pro unity, pro progress and inclussove drvelopment. Then check out the character of those they oppose to over the years? Buhari, And now Tinubu, the first a well known Fanatic bigot, who thinks cows are valuable than Nigerians, and then cert forging, drug dealing Ethnic bigot Bola Tinubu, whose main stay i. politics is specialty in using divisiveness and greed pepertuate his selfish interest.
Tinubus house boy is V.P, yet he is still wants his wife to be DSP, while his gate man Gbaja speaker, how e wan happen? na em fada get Nigeria? lol we go see how e go do am nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by ledamaster(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Your foolery is legendary.

You think South South have forgotten how Yorubas fought and removed good luck Jonathan? You think we have forgotten how you people called him corruption?

Karma is a bitch and shall flog you Yorubas by 2023.

Count South South out of your deluded useless political alignment.

South South are with South East and not the treacherous Yoruba....

I thought you people said you can survive without other regions?

No mind the heediots, they think they are smart, making comments alighning the South South in their bafoonery of a plot. Can you Imagine the odacity of these bunch? Even till today while most of the Northerners are even appologizing and trying to make amends for the lies and gang up they unleached on GEJ. People like Shehu Sani, Galadima, Atiku, Kwankwaso and so on has since recant, while these maruaders from the South West via Osibanjo, Tinubu and Fashola are still at it, telling lies and sponsoring propaganda, when everything and I mean everything have been made worst since they came into power.
To tell you just how hopeless in their Foolery, they tactically cut off the South East, Hahaha, How can anyone cut off Delta interest from Anambra? or Abia From Rivers? You are rooting for Gbajamilia from Lagos, Remi Tinubu from same lagos, while Your Political son from Lagos is V.P? And want South south to support you? You are not even fronting for an Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun or Osun state indigenes, marginalizing other Yorubas, and want South South to support you after you have demonized and heloed remove their son as president? I dont blame them sha, they have allowed one criminal to decieve them that his family personal interest is thesame as the collective Yoruba interest.
Let us see how Tinubu and his paid e rats will cross this line in June.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by DMerciful(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
You again!
davodyguy:

They're real jokers
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by cowardafonja: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunmiiii:
Jokers!! Which kain foolery and delusion dey worry these people sef

Imagine someone up there saying the South East never called any region unprintable names, and he buttresed his point by saying they supported Atiku.

Abeg, tell your stories while walking and take it to the bank, Femi Gbajabiamila is the Speaker of the 9th Assembly, even if he doesn't get that Speakership, there's absolutely no conceivable way it's going to South East!

My dear, I used to think in the same direction as you but I know better now. While I will not try to change your opinion, I think it will be nice to inform you that we the yoruba Christians, at least more than 90% of those I know, have realized that supporting the Igbo both now and in 2023 is the best alliance for the yoruba nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Urchman200: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
I will not be surprised if some yoruba house of representatives members vote for her anyway. Not everyone has that tribal bigotry often shown by some naiaraland zombies. Tinubu will soon sink with his tribal bigotry followers.

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by rummmy: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

Obj, shonekan, Osinbade

Ibo 4-3 Yoruba

grin

we will pity yorubas with senate president since they have not tested the seat since independence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by rummmy: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Obj osinbajo diya idiagbon sonekan bukola saraki demiji bankole 6-4
saraki=fulani,diya=cry cry general,shortnicker=interim,dimeji=the big teeth dude with empty skull, I heard his brain was used as a sacrifice to the ogun god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Zahrudin: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just look at the way north is toiling with south east emotion. In fact northerners are emotionally crippled...
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by wingmanII: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
iammo:

Naso, mumunious tribe, only place you have a say is Asian prison Ibo group, like other chestbeating criminal

Go and collect your sister/Aunty head from Saudi Arabia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by reality1010: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear sign the North does not like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they only use him to fetch votes from the SW.

Right from the very moment BAT anointed Femi Gbajamibila, the North started playing mind games with him and trust they will push him aside as usual.

They did that to his anointed Faleke of Kogi, they can even do worse to Gbajamibila.
Why can't some of u guys reason constructively.The NE is agitating for proper representation of d zones in Nigeria in d political affairs of d country.We v 6 Goe political zones.SS,NC v nt taken anytin&SW with VP&party leader wants more.Is it not greed?Why can't SW reason well?Must d SW always be greedy?What v they contributed that others didnt contribute?Pls reason with d NE rather than accussing the North of dumping Tinubu.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by reality1010: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
ledamaster:

No mind the heediots, they think they are smart, making comments alighning the South South in their bafoonery of a plot. Can you Imagine the odacity of these bunch? Even till today while most of the Northerners are even appologizing and trying to make amends for the lies and gang up they unleached on GEJ. People like Shehu Sani, Galadima, Atiku, Kwankwaso and so on has since recant, while these maruaders from the South West via Osibanjo, Tinubu and Fashola are still at it, telling lies and sponsoring propaganda, when everything and I mean everything have been made worst since they came into power.
To tell you just how hopeless in their Foolery, they tactically cut off the South East, Hahaha, How can anyone cut off Delta interest from Anambra? or Abia From Rivers? You are rooting for Gbajamilia from Lagos, Remi Tinubu from same lagos, while Your Political son from Lagos is V.P? And want South south to support you? You are not even fronting for an Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun or Osun state indigenes, marginalizing other Yorubas, and want South South to support you after you have demonized and heloed remove their son as president? I dont blame them sha, they have allowed one criminal to decieve them that his family personal interest is thesame as the collective Yoruba interest.
Let us see how Tinubu and his paid e rats will cross this line in June.
Those guys destroyed PMB govt.They boasted but failed to deliver.Greedy in nature&full of envy and hatred at one's successes.None of them v spoken against d killings in Zamfara,Kaduna,Jos,Benue etc.They r only interested in their shares from PMB.Telling d North 2 cutoff d SE because they knw d SE will stop their greed.

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by FriendNG: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
Esseite:

North west has never been in the equation of the NASS.. it has the presidency.

The SW wanted Deputy Senate for Remi and speaker for Gbaja.

As it stands, NE, NC, SS and SE are supposed to push for positions in the NASS, even if they all come from one political party for unity and coheasion.

And what's the business of SW of having Speaker and Deputy Sp when they have the vice president?
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by FriendNG: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Esseite:

SE never called any region unprintable names, they may have their issues with Buhari... not the North or any other region.

They hate the North East so much they gave atiku 100%
They hate the North West so much they gave Yaradua 100%
They hate the North Central so much they gave Saraki 100%
They hate the South West so much they gave Obasanjo 100%
They hate the South South so much they gave GEJ 100%...

What else do you want from them, Who has given them?

We have only noticed they are always against people whom are tyrannical or have shown signs..

- Tinubu - loved him until imposition of Governors.
- Okoroocha - loved him until he turned his back on them
- Ojukwu - loved him until he felt he could control the SE
- Amaechi - loved him until he fought his own.
- El rufai - loved him until he showed his fanatism.
- Buhari - never loved him, he showed his in 1983.
- Nnamdi Kanu - loved him until he fled.
- Oshomole - loved him untill he told the beggar woman to go and die.
- Ohakim - loved him untill he flogged a priest.

I am against the Speakership going to SW but don't be a Hypocrite. SE have insult all except themselves and SS

1 Like

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by FriendNG: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
JerryJJZ:
This is rebellious and should not be allowed to stand. Anyway, Tinubu already has this planned out, so, its gonna play out well. Tinubu never miscalculates and he wont fail this time. West must hold the position of Speakership, else, we become slave to the Abokis forever. South-south and south-west, you guys should be wise! The sacrifice of Buhari - a Norhterner is enough, the fact that the next SP is a northerner is another enough. We must get a South-West Speaker!

Nope. The Sp will be from NE.

NW will not get the Sp neither the Speakership.

Likewise the SS or SE should produce the Speaker.

SW should get none of the 2 position.

NW and SW have the presidency and Vp respectively.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by sapoyoro(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Kfed4ril:

A Yoruba would rather die than see or support a SE become something. But you guys want us to support your 2023 presidency dream.
Bro dream on
1.7 million Yoruba voted for PDP..against a party that has our own as VP..
some of you Igbo people comments are just extremely stupidd and idioticc...always lumping all of us together... even though a lot of us in sw as elections has always shown always vote the same party as u...
you guys are braindead..

3 Likes

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by sapoyoro(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
FriendNG:

Nope. The Sp will be from NE.

NW will not get the Sp neither the Speakership.

Likewise the SS or SE should produce the Speaker.

SW should get none of the 2 position.

NW and SW have the presidency and Vp respectively.
even though you support pmb...I always find your comments very reasonable.. unlike my own Yoruba brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by sapoyoro(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Don't mind the Yoruba greedy lots.

When they need the support of other zones they will call us all South but all they want is for everything to be on Yoruba land.

Fantastically greedy Yoruba people without conscience.
hopefully we yorubas who also voted Atiku are included in your insults...
some of you Igbo people are just idiotss...nothing more....
I mean 1.7 million Yorubas voted for your party...we did our best for your candidate to win..and all you igbos do is to always abuse all of us...
e tin shiereee
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by Mace0lane: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
But foolish Eboes are still hating on Awolowo till date.
Esseite:

Did you see aguiyi ironsi on any electoral platforms?... if you want to join him, go ahead... its too early to hate.
Re: House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha by QuotaSystem: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
luvmijeje:

If she knows how to play politics, she will be speaker. Nobody will give it to her, she must play the game to get it. She has started well.. She aligned with her party members. She now want to align with the leaders of the party. I'm already liking her.

Wow she must be half Yoruba. I'm pleasantly shocked.

I admire her political tact, very unusual of her ethnic identity.

Atiku's plight must've reset some brains that thought they could achieve anything politically without aligning accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Charly Boy Is A 9-Digit Fraudster / Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board / Atiku Abubakar And His 26 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.