Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady (11781 Views)

Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video] / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / I Only Fvck With Dope Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2019
anochuko01:
okay. send me your atm pin and serial number...

Are you serious?

Someone cannot play with you?

Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by vibbb: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Remove the stripes from the anchor and what you will is a table tennis bat.

1 Like

Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by anochuko01(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you serious?
Someone cannot play with you?
na moday morning. no playgrin
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2019
anochuko01:

na moday morning.
no playgrin
grin hope you're prepared for work
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by anochuko01(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
grin hope you're prepared for work
i dey leave till maycheesy wanna join?
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2019
anochuko01:
i dey leave till maycheesy
wanna join?
yes smiley
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by TANID(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Yes oo
In speed darlington's voice OMO BABALAWO grin
I hail Una O o o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by Pentasoft1978: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2019
Your mates are initiating goods ideas, yours is to invent how to hide things in your big breast....supermarket owners should be careful before she will steal all your items and hide them in her breast.
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
TANID:

I hail Una O o o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oshey jare omo daada
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by vsound(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Make it longer and bigger and stay harder but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by jaszplus12(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hope she can repeat the same words 15 years from now!
Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by vsound(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Just try and see the difference but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady by Surveyoruzoma: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
I love your breasts very well is good to suck

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.